[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Interpratatons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1456978282899.jpg (239 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456978282899.jpg
239 KB, 810x1080
I'll start

I had a weird dream last night if anyone wants to take a shot at interpreting it.

Before I start, it was super detailed, real as life.

>any day
>for some reason, by dog is ill, and needs to be put down
>we put her down, but take her home with us
>she sits on the living room table for at least five days
>then all of a sudden her head moves and we realize she's still alive, just paralyzed
>I have to kill her, put her out of her suffering and torture
>for some reason she is now no longer paralyzed
>I take her onto my patio
>I plan to put an ice pick to her eye and hammer it through
>I line up the ice pick
>I hit the ice pick
>she starts screaming in pain and flailing around
>I can still hear it
>I realize I made it worse, I have to put her out of her own misery
>I put my hands around her neck and wring it
>I keep twisting and twisting and twisting
>I am literally left holding her spine, attached to part of her lower body
>the rest of the body is gone
>I throw it into my backyard

I then woke up in terror and panic.

I have had another dream about mutilating my dog before, and lots about killing people. I'll add on if people are interested.
>>
Don't put your dog down, ever.
No matter what, treat her life as hers
And don't let others decide for you.
>>
>>17488949
Start by learning how to use the catalog. >>17475382
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.