[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Comet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: green comets.jpg (162 KB, 850x505) Image search: [Google]
green comets.jpg
162 KB, 850x505
Hey /x/. What do you guys think of these weird green comets set to make a close approach to Earth in a couple of days... Any ayy lmaos or omens you can get from that?! http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/18/comets-brush-earth/81974318/
>>
>>17488911
Been feeling really, really good and energetic recently, like I have found a purpose to it all.

And green's my colour!! My room, even my eyes are green.
>>
>>17488911
Uh oh...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs
>>
>>17489017
Actually, they sound very small rather than comets.
>>
>>17488911
NASA version damage control.

Time control/time travel no longer exists amongst those of mankind
>>
>>17489063
Can we still play Minecraft though?!
>>
>>17488911
They're comets. You can't extrapolate future events from them other than their path and personal expected lifetime. Come on guys.
>>
>>17489339
Use your imagination...
>>
>>17488911
>these comets

It's just one, bud.
>>
>>17488911
I saw one my freshman year in high school.
No one believed me.
8 Years ago
>>
File: Goblin_1200_541_81_s.jpg (82 KB, 1200x541) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_1200_541_81_s.jpg
82 KB, 1200x541
The Earth will pass through the tail of the "comet". What could possibly happen?

(The book version was best).
>>
>>17488911
Comets aren't actually bad omens. They are the physical bodies of two ranks of beings, archangels and archai. They use these as bodies to be able to physically get close to the sun and battle Sorat the sun demon. Last cycle of the Sun demon and the asuras was preceding and after 1998.
>>
>>17490735
So those arch angels and archai that crashed into Jupiter just ran outta luck?
What about that nigga Haley's comet? Ain't that goon been clubbing for centuries?

Also Ra is the sun God, why would there be a demon on the sun?
>>
>>17490735
More about Sorat?!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.