[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird memory the first memory I can recall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-007Squirtle.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-007Squirtle.png
56 KB, 250x250
I have this weird memory in my head like before I was 3 years old and I know it wasn't from a dream. Essentially in this memory it's dark and you know how apparently blind people and their ability to see is basically it's dark but they are able to see figures and shapes? In this memory my very first memory of existence not sure if this was during my birth or after my birth. I was able to see figures and shapes like in the dark like a blind person. /x/ was that memory my birth or some shit? Like to this day I still can't figure out where the fuck I was at or what the fuck that memorys from. Anyone have any similar memories like that or am I just insane? Like did I actually remember my birth or what the fuck was that. And from that memory it just skips to when I'm 3 years old so I know that blind memory was one of my first memories.
Pls halp

Pic unrelated
>>
Spooky. I have no idea man.

I also have a memory from before i was 3. I was in the basement of my house throwing a black furby against the wall (or maybe just hitting it against the wall) because it wouldn't shut up. The part i remember the most is that the furby was definitely black lol. I believe i was around 2 years old.
>>
>>17488663
Man, I have a quite similar experience. I really hope you're not roleplaying, because this means a lot to me and I have always thought that I would have never talkes about this topic to anyone. I have some sort of blind ancient memory, I have dreamt this scenario many times during my childhood, but now the "flashback", as I call it, is very rare. It usually happens when I'm very focused on something (like a lesson or a conference), but suddenly my mind slips away in this dark world where I can "see" without using my eyes.. And then, the most stunning light. I think it really is the memory of my birth, because it felt so... "Pure". As if that experience was absolute, not influenced by other experiences or knowledge.
I remember that living that moment has always been incredible and mind-freeing. How do you recall it usually? I also feel some physical strange sensation on my face in the few occasions in which I succedeed in remembering that moment.. As if my nose and lips became one single, numb and giant surface. I know it sounds strange, but I need to know how to recall this memory in the most effective way. It just makes me feel good.
>>
File: tumblr_ntnfudcW9m1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (68 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntnfudcW9m1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
68 KB, 445x445
Shameless bump
>>
>>17488663
i remember being in a crib outside with my mom at a house party (obviously don't remember what the party was for) but i remember it so clearly. i remember my mom looking over me saying "he doesn't cry much, he's such a handsome boy
>>
I remember my birth, it was a long, drawn out affair.
>>
>>17488663

>blind able to see Figure and shapes

Jfc please tell me you're not actually this retarded.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.