[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange dream about Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I had a very weird dream about Jesus and a cursed artifact known as the monkey's paw. Jesus offered it to me and I refused it because the monkey's paw is cursed. He reacted to this by letting out an evil laugh(like villains do in crappy movies) and then ascending to heaven. Later on he came back down and someone took him up on the offer. The guy ended up dying because gold coins came falling down on him.
What does the dream mean?
>>
>>17488523

Google Caesare Borgia. 'Jesus' and Christ are two different beings altogheter.
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-07.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-07.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>>17488646
>tfw satan cucks christians
>>
>>17488523
>>17488660
well that's the point. when you put your full trust, belief or faith in any person or answer, you leave yourself open to falling for lies, manipulation and abuse.

question everything, OP. you have to think for yourself.
>>
many beings can take christ's appearance, peace be upon him.
no being may take the holy apostle's appearance, peace be upon him.
>>
>>17488768
This
>>17488646
Christ is a title, not necessarily a different person
>>
The greatest lie the devil ever played on mankind was to make you believe in him even if you thought you weren't.. why do you think so many religions preach hate, and disapproval of others instead of peace n tolerance for one another..You hold God within yourself, don't believe in anything that doesn't allow you to question it(allow u free will).
>>
File: test 202.jpg (2 KB, 91x124) Image search: [Google]
test 202.jpg
2 KB, 91x124
You read a short story about some old guy giving the monkeys paw to a man, who then wished for money and had his son die and him getting insurance money. That or the dream visualizes some weird thoughts you had bout religion.
>>
the spirit of God be with you forever OP

may you live forever and never die, amen
>>
>>17488523
It means you're autistic.
>>
>>17488679
>bullshit dream interpreter
To be honest OP it means you DON'T trust Jesus. You're skeptical of him and don't believe he was the son of God. That's all.
>>
>>17488523
>The Snake is the root of all sin
>Jesus dies for all of mankind's sin

???
>>
once i have a dream with someone ''jesus like'' it was telling me ''to fear the man in yellow in the tank''.
on those days i was kind of ''spiritual'' so i refuse and said to him ''i only have to fear god'', that answer infurates him and start to yell out to fear the man in yellow who was in the tank, like desperately and angry then i refuse again and he leave, then i wake up...
it was weird i dont think that dream has a
significant meaning or so but oh well...
>>
A very long time ago - when I was some 8 or 9 years old - I had a dream where I 'visited' Heaven, and it was this decadent place where the walls and facades of every building and statue were red, and God this rather ugly looking human male wearing gold and jewels and sitting in a throne attended by servants and women. I remember thinking (in the dream) that I didn't want to be there, because it felt like a 'bad' place - that the soul was meant to move on, not dwell in that place that felt corrupt and decadent and stifling.

Then i woke up.
>>
>>17488523
>gold coins came falling down on him.

'Jesus' was actually the wish granter from STALKER
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.