[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to become a pawn for something greater. Most people want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: orobas.jpg (146 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
146 KB, 500x667
I want to become a pawn for something greater.

Most people want to summon demons/supernatural beings/whatever to gain magical powers, but I don't want any of that shit. I want to freely give up my own body and mind and serve something mighty.

How would I go about getting into contact with beings who could make this happen?
>>
>>17488513

Becoming a Discordian would be the easiest/funnest way.

http://principiadiscordia.com

I'm not a Discordian shill. But, why not?
>>
>>17488513
want to be a pawn? join the army.
>>
>>17488513
you can serve me. i have a higher purpose.

>>17488569
you are exactly a discordian shill. i also bet you couldn't describe "discordianism" as a useful, cohesive idea. i ask any of them and they just reply fnord because it's just a hipster way of pretending you're clever when you're not.
>>
You already are one

*tips wizard hat*
>>
>>17488584
Yeah, but there's a 99.9 repeating chance that you are a human. That's not what I want.
>>
>>17488588
if you wait to follow a god or entity you're going to be waiting for a long time, unless you have schizophrenia. you should figure out your own purpose. read everything you can and find your truth. eventually something will speak to you (and it hopefully won't be a command hallucination that tells you to murder your first born son).
>>
File: 1458345656465.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458345656465.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
>>17488513
>I want to freely give up my own body and mind
Become a leftcuck.
>>
>>17488626
no, definitely become a rightcuck who replaces every other word with the word "cuck"
>>
>>17488513

Im trying to start online group meditation rituals to see if we can contact each other on the astral to put a better world Order in place in line with the collective.
>>
>>17488642
Please give me more info.

If I could master that, maybe I could contact something else too
>>
>>17488677
this guy >>17488642 had a psychotic break all over /x/ back in october/november and thinks he's god. definitely look to him for insight.
>>
>>17488513

If you want there is probably a succubus who can assume ownership of your soul. That means she can do whatever and also possess you at will.

If you are talking of wanting to serve a greater purpose this is a way to do it. Things are changing beyond the surface of the world and this would put you on the right side of it.

Don't worry about contacting them, they observe the world and also /x/, they will find you. All you need to do is express intent strongly. Even in your own mind will be good enough if it is firm.
>>
>>17488513
>develop schizophrenia
>submit to schizophrenia
looks like you're halfway there
>>
>>17488900
Ha, that sounds easy enough.

Yeah, when things change, I don't want to be on the losing side. I really want this.

What does you very last sentence mean, though. Could you elaborate?
>>
>>17488927

Anything humans do is considered a "social infrastructure", it looks the same to them if it's a physical meeting place or a website, they can't see any difference. Whatever is posted here will be visible to any spirits/entities, and mentioning one of them is a sure way to attract their attention.

I've let a demon possess me partially to communicate better and to see what that was like. So the demon was allowed to overlap my body control and use my brain. As soon as something even slightly recembling a sigil was in front of me I could feel the attention drawing to it like a magnet to iron.

They're completely obsessed about anything that could be an attempt at communicating with them.

Same thing happened in a previous thread discussing some grimoir, it had all these fancy rituals, but the demons were already there in the thread because people had written their names.

Expressing intent means that you are fully aware of what you want to do, and that you rest your mind in this idea until it becomes natural. That will fulfill the transfer.
>>
>Want to get in contact with gods
[spoiler]go on tumblr there's plenty of dietykin there[/spoiler]
>>
OP follow Jesus and you will live
>>
Go to your local recruiting station and join the military.
Now before you scoff that off just hear me out.

You said you want to be a pawn for something greater.
Friend there's nothing greater and more real then serving your country to ensure that her political/commercial interests are kept intact for the betterment of you country. After all you live there so why not help make sure you get some of the benefits to by help keeping the status quo.

You dont want to summon demons and shit. No problem, a recruiter can be contacted in many different ways with magic circle or blood sacrifice required. Just hop on the old google and find a recruiter near you and give a call on the phone.

You want to freely give up your body and mind to serve something mighty.
Again see my first point of your still not convinced. And the best part, you have a choice in what way you want to serve.
Army just not hard enough? Consider the Marine Corps!
Want to direct planes but just not the ground? Then how about the flight deck of a modern US Navy super carrier?

Once more, no special ceremony required and you'll be serving the greater good before you know it.

Enlist today!
>>
>>17488972
Very good. I'll keep an open mind tonight, when I dream. Hopefully I can make contact with one of them.
>>
>>17488569
You Discordians sound a lot like the Boethian Cultists from Skyrim

"we embrace disorder because why not lol"
>>
>>17489027
>I like where this is going op
>>
>>17488513
Jesus Christ?
>>
>>17488585
i kek'd
>>
>>17489125
I wouldn't be surprised if the Boethian Cult was a nod to Discordianism. (Discordianism has been around since 1963, which is when the Principia Discordia was published.)
>>
Spoiler: you already are
>>
>>17488588
I want to be a prawn or something greater
>>
So you want to be possessed and possibly end up in a but house? Anyway try meditating on a demons sigil and call upon him, offer some animal blood, easy stuff
>>
>>17488893
What is that? Looks like a black ET lmao
>>
>>17490106
This.
>>
Demons and angels have no interest in the Nephilim- man- and do not come when they call.
>>
>>17488584

>>Damn your organized unorganized belief system! Damn hippies!

Discordians don't care that you care that they don't care.
>>
>>17488513
>walmart.com/careers
>>
I'll.need pix.
>>
>>17491369
Underrated post
>>
join peace corps http://www.peacecorps.gov/
>>
>>17491369

Heh. They only hire people who are Wal-Mart smart. Which means no free, critical thinkers. OP should do fine.
>>
Smoke a shit tons of meth. Like 5kg. I had a friend who was so high on meths he was so psychotic he entered a hallucination his soul is teared apart by a demon, becoming only souless flesh serving that demon.
>>
>>17491363
>Discordians don't care that you care that they don't care.
which just proves that they are self-absorbed shits and nothing else.
>>
>>17491680
Life of the party right here.
>>
>>17491979
Are you being sarcastic?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.