[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal Kansas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1872kansas.jpg (213 KB, 873x520) Image search: [Google]
1872kansas.jpg
213 KB, 873x520
Anything spooky in Kansas?

I know about Stull Cemetery and it's supposed connection to the occult and Satan although admittedly I know little about it so any info on that would be cool.

But in general anything in the state of Kansas.
>>
>>17487688
There aint nothing but corn out there. Spookiest think for miles is pondering why people live there
>>
welcome to kansas, hope you like corn. hehe jk
>>
>>17487705
Corn, huh?
Any aliens? Crop circles? Weird murderous children?
>>
>>17487709
No just corn, farmers and of course cucks like OP
>>
>>17487711
It could be worse, there are states far more cuckolded than Kansas such as California and New York.
>>
that is kinda cool about kansas though, seems like a place you can really end up in the middle of no where, spooky enough for me.
>>
>>17487719
>cali or ny
Economic power houses, stronger economies than most countries on this planet.

>kansas
Corn and cucks.

Do the math
>>
>>17487688
>Anything spooky in Kansas?

just the native kansans
>>
Fellow Kansasfag here,

I live about 20 minutes from Stull cemetary. It's pretty lame to be honest. They have it fenced off and cops patrol the area constantly just so /x/philes and bored teenagers don't go in the cemetery and fuck with shit.

Bumping for interest tho.
>>
Also Kansasfag, you could break into the Sallie house in Atchison
>>
>>17487760
What is special about the Sallie house?
>>
>>17487765
I thought it was supposed to be really fucking haunted. Like reports of the walls bleeding and shit like that
>>
Dodge City is supposed to be pretty spoopy
>>
Seriously op just drive to some small town and ask some high school kids where the most haunted house in the area is. There's almost always really old haunted houses in the general vicinity of the town
>>
>>17487778
Sounds interesting, I'll have a read about it. Thanks.
>>
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/kansas.htm
>>
File: 237846283482.jpg (150 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
237846283482.jpg
150 KB, 900x599
>>17487688

Went there years ago as a teenager with a couple friends. Cops swooped in immediately and asked about our business there. It was during the day, at least, so we sort of played it off like we were there to visit a dead relative or something.

But, yeah, we were passing though so we stopped. The church that's supposed to be a gateway to hell or whatever was gone, and there was just a foundation. Don't know what's there now. At the very least, it's sort of atmospheric, but we didn't see anything spooky. Just smalltown hick deputies.

I grew up in Kansas, partly on a farm, partly on the outskirts of Topeka. I can say, the farm was definitely spooky, but I imagine most farms kind of are. We came home one night and there were five big piles of shit in the foyer. The doors were still locked, and our dog was still chained up outside. Parents freaked all night over that.

Most scared I ever got was in my treehouse as it got dark. Probably not paranormal, but I got terrified something was circling me and wouldn't come down.

Also, Kansas isn't as ugly as people say. There's something beautiful and a little unsettling about being able to see for miles in every direction.
>>
>>17488004
I've always considered Kansas to be quite beautiful to be honest, there's something serene about miles and miles of prairie and farmland that I find relaxing.
>>
>>17487688
It's paranormally flat.

Like shit your state is full on flat as a new playing card.

Fuck Kansas is flat.

Incidentally, I hasten to be listening to the band Kansas right now.
>>
>>17488294
Kansasfag here who's travelled all his life and I agree. Kansas has to be the most beautiful place I've seen apart from rural Germany
>>
Don't know how legit these are but these are some alleged spoopy places in Kansa.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/kansas/haunted-ks/
>>
>>17488345
I've only seen rural Germany from the air on the way to Berlin, it is very beautiful.

Austria is probably better though.
>>
i lived in lawrence ks for a year when i was a kid. spookiest thing was the far out hippie commune feel the fucking elementary school had. went to broken arrow elementary in lawrence. they didn't have normal rooms. they had "colonies", big huge fucking open rooms that held four classrooms each. no walls between classes, just a class in each "corner" of the big rounded room. every friday morning we'd have a "colony sing" where all these campfire style songs would be sung. I think the teachers made up most of them.

and creepier than the school were the kids themselves. the boys would spend the recess chasing each other, jumping on each others backs and humping the kid they caught. they had a name for that game, but i don't remember what it was now. holy shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.