[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What really happened to Elisa Lam ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: elisa.png (1 MB, 1366x742) Image search: [Google]
elisa.png
1 MB, 1366x742
What really happened to Elisa Lam ?
>>
File: this.png (484 KB, 666x634) Image search: [Google]
this.png
484 KB, 666x634
>>
>>17487611

Who? Please tell us more...
>>
This is the first time i have heard this name.
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
>>17487667
>>17487674
>>17487622

still better than most topics on /x/ right now, you worthless faggots.

So yeah... Elisam Lam.
>>
>>17487732
It was a hoax there was no police investigation it was all staged 'Elisa Lam' wasn't a person and nobody died in the water tower. LAM ELISA is a test for tuberculosis which is a big problem in the area which 'Elisa Lam' supposedly died. Her social media accounts are all fake she was not a person. Probably a group of people trying to see whether they could fake a murder investigation for the media and they succeeded.
>>
It was Howard Hunt on the grassy knoll
>>
She realized redditors like OP would keep shitting up /x/ with threads about her so she killed herself
>>
>>17487732
>threads obsessing about dead ugly chinks
>better than anything
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17487622
>i like homonculus threads better
>>
File: elisalam0.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
elisalam0.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
>i like reading the exact same thread every single day
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 234x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 234x226
Here's a picture of my dick that only you can see you faggot cuck
>>
File: ramirez_146.jpg (43 KB, 500x718) Image search: [Google]
ramirez_146.jpg
43 KB, 500x718
>>17487611
She got tired of 4chim threads about her and drown herself in Richard Ramirez's drinking water.
>>
>>17487611
It never fails on this shit board. Someone posts some overdone overhyped subject on /x/ in this case the Elisa Lam Buzzfeed thread. Then some other douche makes his own thread on the same shit no matter how extensively its been talked about over and ovwer before in stead of just keeping it all in the same thread.

Come on /x/philes we're better than this.
>>
>>17487611
Maybe she got real fucked up and went for a dip?
>>
File: Spinochordodes_in_Meconema.jpg (219 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Spinochordodes_in_Meconema.jpg
219 KB, 1500x1125
Here's my off-the-wall theory.

She may have been infected by a parasitic mind-controlling nematomorph worm. These are the parasites that infect various families of insects and force them to navigate to water sources, where they compel the hosts to drown themselves. Perhaps you have seen the videos on youtube of crickets hopping towards swimming pools, followed by drowning, and the emergence of the worms from the host. The worms lay eggs in the water supply, and the cycle of reproduction and infection continues.

There are a few recorded instances of humans being infected by these parasites in the literature, but no recorded cases of this type of suicidal behavior manifesting. One case you can find by searching the literature was in Japan.

By the time the body is recovered from the water supply, there would be no evidence of the worms.

There hasn't been enough research to rule out an exotic circumstance where these worms could infect humans and cause the same suicidal behavior.
>>
>>17489512
I should also add that this may explain many other cases of mysterious drownings that involve apparently sound-minded people climbing over barriers to inexplicably drown themselves.
>>
>>17489517
Link on the Japanese incident you're referring to?
>>
>>17487753
What about the body? Just some schitz hobo or what?

How did they involve a whole family unit and a group of friends?
>>
>>17487770
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>17489530
Here ya go- The worm was discovered after the 80 year old patient vomited it up. A second was a discovered in the mouth of a 1 year old. There had only been a few cases where they have been documented in the human body.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3428576/

But alas- no evidence that they can control the minds of human hosts in the same manner they can control insects... But perhaps nobody is looking.
>>
>>17489552
Also, here is one of the mysterious drownings I was referring to. Man of "sound mind" by all accounts, goes to great lengths to climb a barrier to drown himself at a water treatment plant on his lunch break.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/07/widow_denied_workers_comp_bene.html
>>
>>17488166
Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.
>>
>>17489564
You used to live in Orange?
>>
>>17487611
how hard is it to add up the pieces. she was being stalked by a guy that hunted her down and threw her body out. open and shut case mcloud
>>
>>17487611
i always found "the elevator game" explanation interesting. As I giant pussy that I am I would never attempt playing that game, ever. If anyone does try this please let us know how it goes, if u survive anyway.
>>
You cant flim flam the Li Lam.
>>
File: Penny-FollowThatJet.jpg (58 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Penny-FollowThatJet.jpg
58 KB, 320x240
>>17489512
This is total bull shit, but it's also the best theory I've heard so far.
>>
>>17487611
Had manic episode, had spurt of extreme strength, opened tank, drowned after lid closed due to gravity.
>>
>>17487611
Thank god this thread was made. I don't think /x/ has ever discusseed this.
>>
>>17487732
>still better than most topics on /x/ right now, you worthless faggots.
>So yeah... Elisam Lam.

this exact response, again?
>>
>>17487611
ELEVATOR GAME
>>
>>17487611
jesus christ man just kill yourself
>>
>>17489512
Reasonable.
>>
>>17487611
she was killed by the gubberments g men on the roof after stalking her in the hotel, thats why she is so freaked out/paranoid as she escaped from the drug trail lab but couldn't tell anyone, after killing her they dumped her body in the vat and they edited the tapes to prevent the truth. its also backed by the CIA FBI as a hit.

DEBATE ME
>>
>>17491531
She lost the elevator game!
There is no mystery,

Someone has won the elevator game?
>>
>>17487611
>What really happened to Elisa Lam ?
My dick.
/thread
>>
>>17489564
Let's hear more descriptions about how one would kill themselves. Reading your post made me wet. Please post more for our pleasure.
>>
>>17490125
Explain the elevator game theory for me! I'm a newfag
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.