[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIVE SCIFI. SLEEPING ON A PENTAGRAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 9879798979.jpg (196 KB, 1228x654) Image search: [Google]
9879798979.jpg
196 KB, 1228x654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2dc_Zjtqg
So i stumbled upon this channel called live scifi. there seems to be some pretty determined down to earth people investigating shit on here.
This is the least amount of "ghosthunters hbo tv"
last thing they did was spend 5 days in an abanoned house thats been broken into many times, people have re drawn pentagrams in the same spot and done shit. whatevs. please excuse the writing i havent slept yet.
So tim. The main guy. Purpously provokes the shit out of entities. He doesnt care if there demons or not. he tells them to possess him and shit.
So I was watching this live stream where he was trying to sleep ontop of the pentagram in the basement. he couldnt do it. he said he kept hearing voices in shit, ya know. the usual stuff.
Two of his budidies took shifts trying to lay a bit on this cot. and the third guy picked up a really intense EVP,
The guy is purpously mocking and calling whats known as "the hellhound" of the house. and after a while of no response. he gets this crazy ass demonic screech that puts my hair on ends everytime I hear it.
SO I THOUGHT ID SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS SO I WONT BE SPOOPED ALONE.
you can fastforward a bit to after when he leaves the basement if you dont want to watch him lay there and ask questions. but his reaction and fear seems genuine.
>>
Hes also doing his second live stream in the suicide forest at the start of march.
>>
spoopy EVP around 1:57:00
>>
They have been to Sally house many times.
He's pretty fucking boss.
>>
Also don't be mean to puppy. He's so kyoot. He just really wanted walkies okay.
>>
>>17487437
Im watching him mess with a ouija board that apparently belonged to crowley
>>
spooks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34QI8_7J5o
This guy was raised catholic. ill take the results and evidence this guy posts over any ghost hunter show anyday.
>>
Finally someone doing something usefull.
>>
>8 / 0 / 4 / 1

Someone sure is samefagging
>>
>>17487621
>This guy was raised catholic. ill take the results and evidence this guy posts over any ghost hunter show anyday.

What does being raised catholic have to do with credibility?
>>
>>17487965
Didnt mean it like that.
I was just saying. for someone with that belief system to open themselves up to that danger, with whats given on the livestreams. Ill take that word.
First part was just a comment.
>>
>>17487412
Thanks for sharing this, OP. I'll have to watch it.

My girlfriend is a "Paranormal Investigator", in a sense that she goes to different buildings with a group and tries to catch evidence of spirits and ghosts.

For the most part, both of us acknowledge that it's mostly hokum, but both of us have seen things that we can't explain. In the 10+ years, she is only confident of two EVPs that she's found. So, in my mind that sheds a bit of credibility on her claims.

I don't know how I feel about "ghost hunting" because I know 99% of people just get into it to bullshit people. But then there are those very few people that are unbiased, and truly have seen things that they can't explain, and they're looking for an answer. I get that feel from the guys in this video.
>>
>>17487412

I've heard they delete any comments that call them out whenever they get caught faking phenomena.
>>
>>17487412
They are actually fake. I remember last year when I called them out on live youtube streaming. I freaking got banned from commenting. Fuck these posers.
>>
AD MONEY
D

M
O
N
E
Y
>>
>>17488957
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.