[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody have any tips to stop dreaming? ever since i moved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: stop.jpg (67 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
67 KB, 600x489
Does anybody have any tips to stop dreaming? ever since i moved into my new house i have been having nightmares and what i would call fucked up dreams. For example, i had a dream where i was endlessly going up a set of stairs and at the top was a water slide. I would go down and then go right back to climbing up the stairs. But while I was climbing i was reliving all my past memories. In different time periods. The worst part was that i was completely lucid and knew it wasn't real but it was fucking wild. I remember saying, " This is fucked up. Why am i seeing you guys?" Members of my family and friends from long ago just looked at me while constantly changing. They would be in regular clothes and morph into 1800s garb. They would never speak and i would be climbing the stairs knowing what i was doing wasn't real but seeing all of them right there, they looked pretty fucking real to me. They would morph into nearly every kind of garb while seeing all my memories from a different perspective.While climbing , i would look to the side, into kind of a huge black void that surrounded the stairs. Thats where they would appear, constantly staying level with me while i climbed. I woke up and remembered the dream very vividly.That was about a month ago and i still can feel the feeling i had in the dream when i think about it. Every night i try to think positive things but i still have nightmares EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. I want them to stop.
>>
Smoking weed and drinking alcohol suppress dreams, not good for a long term solution though
>>
>>17486733
not listen to this fucker.

go search for the Laguz rune and write it anyewhere on yourself (the arm is fine). It will help anon.
>>
Smoke weed
>>
>>17486725
Lots of weed. Huge bong before you sleep, it suppresses REM sleep. As soon as you stop, it'll come back with a vengeance though.
>>
>>17486733
weed yes, alcohol no. i dream some strange dreams when im drunk
>>
Do acid, chill out, and accept your dreams
>>
>>17486725
Nightmares are signals of demons near you trying to possess you, do whatever you want to get them away, but the best thing to do is summon YHWH power or they will always fuck you with nightmares.
>>
>>17486725
Smoke weed

Not even kidding
>>
>>17486725
Just drink shitloads of tap water. That should do the trick
>>
>>17486733
I have even longer and more vivid dreams when I smoke weed, and from alcohol too.

Speak for yourself perhaps?
>>
>>17489600
Are you a christian. and if not how do you explain your admission of the power of YHWH
>>
>>17486725
Sounds like a fucking fun dream. Walking up and then sliding down a water slide.
>>
>>17489610
Yep it works.
I've suffered from horrificly violent vivid dreams most of my life. A lil toke before bed and I wake up remembering nothing of my dreams.
>>
I stopped having nightmares after I had this one experience that was quite vivid and painful that did disturb me as it was intended to, but it was about a doctor administering medicine, very unnatural, freaky like. it was when I realized the doctor was actually responsible for mutating the patient's foot injecting this sort of something rather than administering on a healing basis. it was like it could have been either. it's quite possible that maybe the polarity did something or it was just a thing the dream dragon left me with as a "that's the gist" type thing
>>
Try this: Meidtate upon the fact that you are able to rely on your 5 senses to make sure that once you go to bed and have night terrors, you can actually evaluate wether or not your life is in grave danger. You will see that it is not. In an instant you will feel how your fear levels drop. Then seal the meditation contemplating how much more useful your body can be after some shuteye.
*Flies away*
>>
>>17490742
Oh yeah, AND smoke weed everyday.
And do ninjutsu and aikido.
And read spirit science and alchemy and magic
>>
I used to have awful nightmares so before id fall asleep id just think "im not gonna dream im not gonna dream im not gonna dream" til i fell asleep for a while until i just stopped having dreams. Its been like 9 years and i only dream (remember my dreams) like maybe once every 6 months or so.
>>
>>17489807
Yes I am, but do whatever you want to get them away, call YHWH juat if you want
>>
>>17486725

Go get a prescription for sleeping pills. A common side effect is no dreams.
>>
>>17486725
Smoke mass weed.
Back when I used to smoke on the regular I rarely dreamed, and when I did my dreams were placid and relaxing.
>>
>>17486725
stop taking vitamin 5, 6

and you cant remember its never happen
>>
File: 1444451231099.jpg (2 MB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1444451231099.jpg
2 MB, 1280x848
>>17489077
same, i don't dream to srsly when i'm smoking weed but if i drink, i go through wayne barlowe hell trying to make it to sunrise
>>
Ask the magic conch shell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8axSH9XnDk
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.