[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I have this strange feeling that something is watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: window.jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
window.jpg
6 KB, 280x180
Hey /x/ I have this strange feeling that something is watching me almost all the time. What do?
>>
Get a carbon monoxide detector
>>
Stop listening to Rockwell.
>>
Sweet RP!

Get a job OP
>>
Hang some mirrors so you can watch them watching you watch them watch you
>>
dress up as an elk. they'll think you're a fucking retard and go watch someone else.
>>
>>17486560

give thanks that someone actually cares enough to watch you.
>>
>>17486560
Should've burned the doll. Nothing you can do now.
>>
>>17486560
Get the NSA to stalk your stalkers. Don't worry, they only spy on you with un-prying yes. Honest.
>>
>>17486560
Whip your dik out and run around your room telling them to suck your dick
>>
>>17487086
This helps with the heebie jeebies
>>
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. Logically, you should stare back at whatever is watching you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.