[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got an alternative/related podcasts? Their serial killer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 600x600bb.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
Anyone got an alternative/related podcasts? Their serial killer kick doesn't interest me at all.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160319-000306.png (356 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160319-000306.png
356 KB, 720x1280
Currently listening them, why don't you like them?

Anyways, there's sword and scale. Its also one of the most popular true crime podcasts.
>>
I wish they would stop trying to force there unfunny humor for five seconds and be able to without giggling at every joke they say, because I like actually like them when they seriously talk about a subject.
>>
>>17486445
I have never listened to them so I can't say if its related or not but for /x/ish stuff

Mysterious Universe is King, hitting the right balance of spoops, interesting stuff, belief, and calling bullshit on crazy stuff

The Unbelievable podcast and Blurry Photos are both funny and and have covered some unique stuff.
>>
>>17486714
The station is called Cave Comedy Radio for a reason.
>>
Blurry Photos is 10/10
>>
>>17486445
Higherside chat and freeman tv, both conspiracy crazy tinfoil stuff. Like this dude saying he went to Mars with Obama.
Blurry photos the best
Mysterious universe is quality
Expanded perspective is nice
Paranormal podcast is cool too

There was an other but there were ads every 10 minutes i deleted it instantly.
>>
You can dl old episodes of The Cult of Nick.
I don't know if he will continue his cast it was good.
>>
>>17486565

I like then a lot, I just don't really care about serial killer stories, which they seem to be focusing on now.
>>
Astonishing Legends
>>
Thinking Sideways and Generation Why are pretty damn good. Sword and Scale is extremely well made, but the host is becoming insufferable
>>
Lore podcast is amazing
>>
Literally among the most embarrassing, juvenile, least amusing things I've ever heard. Reassess yourself if this appeals to you in any capacity.
>>
>>17486445
>listen to one episode
>asshat burps directly into the microphone
keep your shitbag podcast, heathen.
>>
>>17489539
this was my original belief but there are real gems in their back log. If you go back and listen to their stuff about the Franklin Cover Up, MK Ultra, Dulce Base, that shit is funny with some quality research thrown in. The serial killer stuff is so repetitive and predictable that they have to throw in bullshit jokes and jackoff stories. Its pick and choose.
>>
>>17489414
This.

Also, holy shit, LPotL release schedule's been inconsistent lately. Site-wide. The only CCR show that I listen to that updates regularly is maybe Abe Lincoln's Tophat.

I've been off the facebook group for a while. Is something happening with them other than Henry pretending to be famous?
>>
I've come across one or two good bits on http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com, the Steph Young ones are pretty solid. Not really much into podcasts, but you could probably dig up some old C2C episodes on Youtube too.
>>
>>17489609

Just stacking up all that Patreon money while taking more time to do episodes because "quality" and what not.
>>
>>17486714
The number 1 problem with them
>>
File: 1457861675648.jpg (35 KB, 615x600) Image search: [Google]
1457861675648.jpg
35 KB, 615x600
Are there any good Lovecraft podcasts?
>>
>>17486445
>>17486714
>>17489539
>>17489573

Just done listening the first ep, and holy shit that demon character skit was David Brent-tier unfunny cringe.

Do they do a lot of shit like that?
>>
File: IMG_371822276235071.jpg (36 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
IMG_371822276235071.jpg
36 KB, 500x617
>>17491904
hplovecraftliterarypodcast
>>
>>17486753
>>17487512
>>17487627

>LE FUNNY BRITISH VOICES

Blurry Photos is shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.