[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-spoopy ghost encounters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: casper2.jpg (59 KB, 539x444) Image search: [Google]
casper2.jpg
59 KB, 539x444
Hey there /x/
I was curious if any of you guys had any encounters with ghosts that weren't scary
But maybe
Friendly, helpful, funny, or maybe even annoying.
I'll start out with one of my own.
>summer of 2006
>be me, 16, visiting my older sisters home in Alabama
>pretty cool place, has that to kill a mockingbird feel
>went to bed early one night because of hiking earlier that day
>one of my sister's candles caught a curtain on fire apparently
>was woken up rather by an older gentleman telling me I had to leave
>pretty spoiled but I gtfo'd right as my sister was yelling and coming to get me
>luckily the fire was contained by my sisters husband before the fire department got there

I assumed the guy that woke me up was my sisters neighbor or something
But when I asked she had no idea who I was talking about and she chalked it up to "an angel"
>>
>>17486034
That should be spooped instead of spoiled
Damn autocorrect
>>
I like this thread. I have no stories of my own but I'll bump.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.