[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
theorys on shadow people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: shadow-people-5.jpg (13 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
shadow-people-5.jpg
13 KB, 350x265
greetings gentlemen, i am compiling information on shadow people, and i have a few theorys behind them, and i am hoping to get a greater understanding of them. to start, i am a insomniac, a occasional user of amphetamines, and i have done a various number of drugs for fun, including oxy, coke, and of course, weed. now, i, and some of us here have seen shadow people before, feel free to post your storys,and your theorys. now, let me post my story. after a few replies, i will post my theorys. i'll start the thread with my story.
>be me
>unable to sleep, partially due to insomnia, partially due to meth (i do it maybe once a month)
>sit up on my bed to vape, turn on the light
>see shadow people appear on one side of the room, maybe 3 of them
>they run to my bed, sit down, and disapear.
it sort of looked like a vidya game style running and sitting, like skyrim shit, you know?
>>
stop doing meth.. this isnt paranormal just some junkie tripping out.
>>
File: brandon.png (68 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
brandon.png
68 KB, 128x128
>>17485603
> theorys
>>
From my little and individual perspective. This shadow ppl might get in to ur homes by wifi/ home theater PC TV etc. The trick is dat must by on the whole night. U ve to be sleeping and of course u ve to be kind of attractive to them, some how.
>>
anyway, now that i have a (slight) audience, let me put my first point of theory in, which has to do with, what yall are making fun of, drug use. now, shadow people are seen mostly by two catagorys of people.
methheads and insomniacs.
now, while you could argue that it is hallucinations due to drug use or lack of sleep, i beg to differ.
first off, anyone who has abused meth, or any other amphetamine knows, that hallucinations do not start untill sleep deprivision has kicked.
now, a brain on meth, or a amphetamine, has its its power increased temporarly, and a energy boost is present in the system, which is why users are often found deep in conversation or cleaning thier living space, as it seems to be the more worthwhile investment of time. while hallucinagens connect various different brain cells temporarly.
there are some theorys that, shadow people, are beings on a higher dimension, so it is rare to see them. due to the increased speed of your brain during abuse, i believe that this is what triggers seing them, as they are stuck between dimensions, or simply a energy form trapped here. a few more posts and i will continue. before i do, are any of you fans of urban exploration?
>>
>>17485603
We've already got one thread about them 2 months ago, got this useful print.
>>
>>17485733
first attentive member of the audience, great to see
anyway, back on topic, any of you who enjoy urban exploration have noticed that occasionally there is graffiti of shadow poeple. from lurking a few threads, i have read of binding shadow people. now, i believe that these are not graffiti, more so a corpse of a shadow person, as i believe they are energy. i believe that someone has "killed" them, by binding them perhaps. however, i am looking to expand my knowledge into this.
>>
>>17485767
now, no one has ever heard of "shadow killers". now this makes sense for many reasons, for one, mainstream knowledge on shadow people is very limited, and talking about shadow people, let alone killing them, is a great way to be dragged off to a padded cell. now, in order for most to see these, they either have to be hopped the fuck up on stimulants, or be sleep deprived, or, as >>17485733 mentioned, a child. so, that means that these people have a method or are gifted enough to modify thier brain patterns enough to see them, and chronic sleep deprivision, or amphetamine abuse, does quite the amount of damage on your body. perhaps there was a ancient organization that hunted these creatures, via meditation?
>>
>>17485603
>has sleep disorder and was on meth
>paranormal experience
r u kitten me
>>
File: sketch-1458354288040.jpg (51 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1458354288040.jpg
51 KB, 720x1184
>>17485603
This is what I see. Some high heeled lookin faggot
>>
I reckon it's moments where parallel universes collide, or sync data due to a file-system error. The reason they look so warped is that the data gets corrupted because our system can't interperet the data their system or "universe" spits out.
>>
Alright, here I go with my experiences and theory(nice to see another shadowfag here)
First thing is, I only recently found out about shadow people as an urban legend, however since I was a child I saw them, and more importantly dreamt about them. Now before u go full "dats just a dream m8" lemme tell you I happened to dream about events that are yet to come(example: I was like 10 when I dreamt my parents will divorce, even though there were literally no signs of divorce incoming, and then, when I was 13 they did, and reason and consequences were exactly like in my dream[I write all of my dreams down since I remember]).
Now, when I was a child I didn't have many friends(probably like most of 4chan users). I spent most of the time all by myself, either wandering outside or locked inside my room. Thats when I started seeing shadow people. First I would only see shadows acting weirdly, but later I would see human silhouettes on the walls etc. However all of that didn't spook me at all - Probably because I never experienced anything paranormal nor heard ghost stories, and simply didnt know I should be spooked. I told my parents, but I happened to have lots of imaginary friends at nearly autistic level, so they assumed its part of that.
At some point I decided to talk to them. They would never talk back, but I kinda knew they heard me. That was more or less when I started having these dreams.
Now, before that I never paid attention to dreams. I enjoyed them, but these were just dreams. However at that point I became kinda more conscious during my sleep time - I noticed more and remembered more. And since big part of them felt like total bullshit, the way dreams are, there were some I felt were more real.
Now, the first dream I had about shadows was the one I don't wish to say too much about. Long story short, my mom's friend came to us, crying, and saying shadow people are following her. Will continue.
>>
I remember a few experiences with the shadow people.
the first one was when I was very young, I was in my room alone, the sun was fading and I was going to take a nap but I saw a shadow, a shadow I haven't seen before, when I tried to get a closer look it moved and kept doing so untill I put my head under the covers and went to sleep.

the next time was when i moved into a new house and I saw it at the edge of my bed, I looked at for a few good moments and saw nothing but darkness, it eventually went back down( I had a high bed) as it went down I looked over the edge to only find it gone.

I don't think I have anymore experiences with shadow people other than that. What they wanted idk, but they seemed to be observing.
>>
>>17487248
During this dream I learned some interesting things, how to kill? Shadows, why are they appearing to people, what are their abilities and what they are.
I do not wish to reveal everything, mostly because that could cause harm to shadows, and since I consider them my friends I don't want it. What I can reveal is what they are.
When human dies, but is somehow not satisfied by his life, holds a grudge towards something, a strong wish, and it's strong enough to be the only and last thing occupying his mind, he will refuse to "move on"(I don't claim to know what awaits them there) they will remain in "between", one foot still in our realm, other one in afterlife. They will then try to fulfil their wish or whatever held them back by any means possible. They don't have feelings nor empathy anymore, and mostly only care about their wish. And it really waries, from wishing to pass away along with their loved ones to ruling the world. They mostly forget their life as a human though.
Another dream worth mentioning that revealed something about the way shadows think. In that dream I was a shadow myself, and looked at the world the way they do.
So the first thing about shadows is that they don't really "exists", at least not in our understanding of this word. They are everywhere and nowhere at the same time. They know and see everything and nothing at the same time. They are literally the thing that held them back, the thought itself.
They are what seems to be completely emotionless for me, and probably any other living person. They feel... Something. It's really hard to explain this, since humans don't really feel this way.
They don't understand human concepts of love, hate, etc anymore. They are often confused by humans, and their motives.
I suppose thats all of the important stuff, feel free to ask me if you want to know something else, but please remember I don't have answers for all the questions, and that I am just a human, and can be wrong about all of this.
>>
>>17487292
Also, as time passed, shadows would appear more rarely to me, i suposse apogee was when i was 11. As i grew older, i encopunterd them so rarely, that i started considering all of this being just something i made up. I however still kinda hoped it's all real, and not just something i made up, and i must admit i wanted to belive i'm ome kind of special snowflake for knowing about shadows.
That was until like year ago, when i decided to google this up for no reason. I then realized i was not the only one who encountered shadow people and they're not something i made up. Also, i tend to refer to tem as just "shadows" since that's what i always called them.
>>
>>17485603
>> still thinking this picture shows a shadow person
>>
>>17485700
OP I'd like to hear more of your theories. I've only had one experience with a shadow person but I also believe not only shadow people but all "ghosts" in general are all on other planes or dimensions.
>>
>>17485603
People say alot of things about them. Some claim harmless. some claim interdimentional beings.
From my personal experience I can say they are demons.
Use to see one everyone night when I was kid.
Events later happened in my life that revealed said entities identity.
But even so its hard to get a demon to admit its a demon mainly because all they do is lie.
>>
>>17489793
Please explain, how did it reveal it's identify?
>>
>>17485700
I didn't know Meth usage had any hallucinatory property. However, long term usage with insomnia could cause such a thing. It sounds like you may have Psychosis? Hence the psychoactive drugs you may be overusing?

I mean, I've seen shadow people under big doses of Shrooms. But try popping in 8-12 pills of Dramamine, and you will see hardcore hallucinations you've never seen before. I've seen termites on my desk, I've even seen shadow people form out of nowhere just dancing in the middle of my room. One time I was under this apple tree with a friend, and when I looked up the tree, one of the apples morphed into a skull and then it launched at my face.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.