[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x I need as many people to help me do you think this is paranormal..im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 20160318_190744.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160318_190744.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Hi /x I need as many people to help me do you think this is paranormal..im going to greentext my story

>be me about 10 minutes ago
>bored out of my mind so i decide go type in 666 in my browser
>sees videos about 666 click them
>look up in filter (channels) for 666
>sees fake accounts obv
>clicks video of some hot chick named Betty who called the number 666
>cursor begins acting strange
>tried to scroll down then it wouldn't let me
> looks to right at other videos
>video begins to go full screen and minimizr and so on
>video stop playing..then i wanted to post it in the comments
>it begins zoomin in and out...i have a laptop and you have to move your fingers outward to zoom nd shit
>i manage to exit my browser but then my files begin opening up
>something was aboout to open up
>then some file from something that i had in my computer pop up
>exit it and tried my best to restart the computer
Well that leads me now keep this thread bumped and alive im going to sign into my laptop and if it happens in going to record it and post it to youtube then deliver

Pic related is my laptop
>>
>>17485173
bump
>>
>>17485173
Welcome to windows 8 senpai
>>
File: donald pussy.png (261 KB, 295x411) Image search: [Google]
donald pussy.png
261 KB, 295x411
>>17485201
>>
>>17485173
RIP OP
>>
Reptilian got him
>>
So basically a picture of a piece of paper in front of your laptop screen will make your story plausible? Demons and other entities don't really act through electronic in a "precise" way to make it do things in the software side, the only thing they can do i guess is fry it, and yet i never witnessed anything besides a light bulb explode.

and fuck this board why am I even replying to you faggot go roleplay somewhere else, fuck I'm so fucking tired of fjrurueueuwwuwhehsvsydudydueyeodhdud fuck you
>>
Your computer is infected with the HIV you gave it, OP
>>
>>17485212
>donald pussy
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17485173
Yeah we used to play "Username: 666" in livestreams and try to convince the newfags op was kill.
>>
>>17485173
Sounds like you just got a virus now you retard. That's what you get for clicking stupid links that take you to unknown places.
>>
>>17486462
u have autism
>>
>>17487358
No. You are fucking stupid. You click on things that only mentally inept morons click on, then you get a virus and then you are so stupid, you actually think that Satan has possessed your computer.

You are fail.
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>17488015
>>
File: chart.jpg (377 KB, 1980x991) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
377 KB, 1980x991
>>17488021
Groups with the most trolls have lowest average IQ -- surprise!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.