[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/LOSTMEDIA/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: VHS-cassette.jpg (112 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
VHS-cassette.jpg
112 KB, 768x512
Lost Media General.
Discuss spooky or interesting pieces of lost media. Be it TV, Movies or Video Games.

Wiki: http://lostmediawiki.com/Home
>>
Canzo Empyrean. feature length film, only 45 minutes of it actually exist on the internet. About destro and aids.

https://youtu.be/A8L0xYJZPy8
>>
File: Jar-Jar suicide.jpg (44 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
Jar-Jar suicide.jpg
44 KB, 283x352
>>17485003
ChubBUMP
>>
>>17485003
bumpity bumpity
>>
File: ClockMan.jpg (67 KB, 1023x734) Image search: [Google]
ClockMan.jpg
67 KB, 1023x734
clock man
>>
>>17485719
oh shit
>>
>>17485719
...is this the comic?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
The electric piper which was a tv movie on Nickelodeon. I remember watching it. Back then, I compulsively recorded cartoons and may well have taped it, but I've lost all my tapes in a series of moves and craziness. All those old commercials, gone forever...
>>
>>17485810
i think its a drawing he did out of memory
>>
what happened to Go For A Punch?

or that A Day With Spongebob dvd?
>>
>>17485003
The one with spongebob real life movie made by an unknown shady company was really interesting too bad there's been nothing new discovered for years
>>
I'd really like to see Cunt: The Movie and Christine Chubbuck blowing her brains out
>>
>>17485958
>Go for a punch
I think that was pretty much ruled out as a fake. As for a day with spongebob, I think that's still up in the air, but I haven't looked into it recently.
>>
I want to see the footage of Jerry Strucell getting his throat cut by Charlie Sheen in the hot tub
>>
File: Titlescreen.jpg (18 KB, 294x203) Image search: [Google]
Titlescreen.jpg
18 KB, 294x203
Hellraiser on the NES would have been great. He's my favorite "slasher" villain.
>>
>>17485834
Shame you may have had this and now don't. The director is said to have a copy but can't release it for legal reasons.
>>
File: 256px-UltraQ-title.jpg (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
256px-UltraQ-title.jpg
8 KB, 256x192
Ultra Q, a 1966 Japanese TV series, although it's not missing, you can even buy the complete series on DVD in the US and Canada.

But in 1967, all 28 episodes of the show were dubbed into English, along with Ultraman, but while Ultraman ultimately aired in the early 70's in the US, Ultra Q's dub never aired due to being black and white.

IIRC, it's been confirmed that all 28 episodes of the English dub exist in Tsuburaya Productions vaults, but due to the legal issues involving the first few entries in the Ultra Series, the DVD release couldn't include them and only the dub of the third episode has been uncovered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZofSwdKQiU
>>
Ive been looking for this one foreign animated film my 4th grade class was shown in 1999.

some outside teachers from our class wheeled a tv in and showed my class an animation that was pretty disturbing and asked us to tell them what it meant.
since then i haven't been able to find this animation despite hours of searching the internet and i need to see it again.
i don't remember much but here's what i can remember:
the style was minimalist and similar to how most political cartoons are drawn.
i don't remember there being dialogue
i remember part of the story was this young boy having a board strapped to his head, the adult (parent?) always tying the board tighter, looked painful. when the board finally came off later on, it was a mold of the bottom of a shoe. i remember another adult coming to the boy and fitting his shoe in the imprint left on the boys head.

Someone else requested the title of this movie on stackexchange a few years ago. It was the only evidence i had that this actually did exist. The post was deleted a few months ago.

They had seen it last in 1978. Identifying it as soviet.

Have you seen it?
>>
Does anyone know where I can download the 1980s McPherson tape?

There are YouTube links but they all have bad artifacting... apparently the original VHS ripper uploaded it to MEGA but the links I found don't work any longer.
>>
velvet underground live boston tea party1967 the 33 minute color andy warhol film
>>
Ok so this might have been a dream, but it's so vivid and I remember it very clearly to this day unlike anything else

It's around the time during the Iraq war where people starting getting kidnapped and beheaded on video messages.

I saw a trailer for this big budget film, which is a comedy. I want to say the main actor is Justin Long. It's is about an american guy who gets kidnapped and then his video messages are broadcast around the world. In the messages, he doesn't cower, but starts wisecracking and making jokes abut his predicament and making fun of the captors. This turns him into a sort of hero in America.

Somehow he gets freed and returns to the US, where he realises that's he's now a celebrity for his wiseguy antics in the face of death.
>>
>>17485719
Check this thread out, lots of new Clock Man info

http://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/115/pinwheel-clock-animated-search-effort
>>
>>17487077
it's originated at Cinemageddon
>>
Does anybody remember a movie where a family returns from living on a Pacific island to the US and it's turned authoritarian? I think there was something in the movie about a group of women starting a revolution in North Carolina?
>>
those cut out scenes from The Lady From Shanghai which would prove that it was Welles behind the Black dahlia murder
>>
Ive been looking for the title of a movie for forever, on either nickelodeon or cartoon network back in 2002-2005 there was an animated movie on really late at night. Cuz it was so late i dont remember much but the begining was a guy with a weird looking gas mask flying a futuristic motorcyle thing over a huge forest then something in the forest grabs him and pulls him down into the forest. Later in the movie theres a girl with a similar flying motorcycle who goes to this giant house on really long mechanical legs thats walking somewhere and i think someone died in there. No one i know has any clue what im talking about so im not sure if this movie existed.
>>
>>17486930
Speaking of Ultra Q, I can't find a proper DVD Rip download anywhere.
Anyone have any?
>>
>>17487497
what exactly is the original story of clock man?
was some dude just really scared of this comic or cartoon and wants to find it?
or is there something else to it
>>
>>17485834
That reminds me of some animated movie Nickelodeon showed YEARS ago that I cannot remember the name of.

Something about dreams and a clock, or something. I remember it being around when Chucky's mom on Rugrats was shown -- though, I could very well be wrong.
>>
>>17487710
>was some dude just really scared of this comic or cartoon and wants to find it?
Pretty much. Here's the original 2012 thread

http://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69286832
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 318x159
Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story

Not necessarily "lost" because there are some low quality videos on the internet of it. But it is banned and any actual copies of it are very rare.
>>
>>17486974
I haven't but maybe try asking on reddit to reach a larger audience.
>>
>>17486835
I don't know for sure if I taped it or not.. but I remember watching it a few times coz I liked it. I'm not sure if it aired more than once or was just a one time thing, like cry baby lane.
>>
>>17485834
I saw this when it was on TV! I hadn't realized it was lost footage, though. I'd never thought about it, until now.

I remember thinking it was sort've shit, but really weird.
>>
>>17486974
This sounds really familiar.

One time, in elementary school, I remember our teacher letting us pick a movie to watch in our school library. The one we chose was a compilation of cartoon clips, and I want to say that this was one of them.

Most of the clips on that tape were kid friendly, though that one was odd. And there was one other that set the class into a nervous giggle. A man blows up a blowup doll with helium and ties a string to it before guiding it through the park.

I need to look this up, now.
>>
I remember seeing a short cartoon when I was a kid, but I haven't been able to find it again. From what I remember, it was about a plain looking bird, and there was an elderly woman who liked the more vibrant looking birds. The plain bird decided to color itself to make itself look more appealling by diving into cans of paint, if I remember correctly. The woman finds the bird's new look appealing, and she takes it home with her

I think the bird gets scared of the fire in the woman's fireplace, and it ends up escaping. The paint wears off, and the woman decides to keep the bird, despite discovering that it's actually a plain looking bird.

If I remember right, it only had music, no speaking
>>
>>17485719

i have a VHS in the attic with a claymation short that looks similar to this. Mister Bodazzles or something it's called
>>
>>17488875
Could you post video of it or give us some info on it?
>>
>>17488944

i could probably do it tomorrow if i can find it, it's in some box in the back of the attic.

It might not be the same after reading the description of clock man, but what i remember:

something about a man appearing when the clock strikes a certain time, i think it was 3 am. The first part of the video was a girl sleeping in a bed then the clock struck 3 and a really eerie ambient song starts playing and a man climbs out from the clock as if it were a window.i'm almost certain he was referred to as Mister *something*

He then proceeds to do a bunch of shit around the house (i can't remember his motive, i think it was that he's looking for children who are naughty and are up at night) i distinctly remember him driving an old timey car up a set of stairs.

there's also a narrator who explains what he's doing, haven't seen it in 15 years.

probably isn't the actual clock man video but i could try and dig it out and see if it has survived years of cold and damp. if it has a i could do a rip of it just to see if it's the same
>>
>>17485986

>Cunt the Movie

I'd only sit through that hot garbage if I could piss on the guys who made it and set them on fire afterward. Fuck them, they should be in prison right now.
>>
>>17489006

also it's claymation which makes me uncertain about being actual clock man
>>
>>17487786

It's on YouTube. Even though the quality isn't great it's watchable

Todd Haynes is absolutely brilliant btw, you have good taste
>>
>>17489013
it says on the wiki that clock man is stop motion, it could be it.
>>
>>17489037

i'll do my best to find it, i'll post a thread if this one goes down. worst case scenario it might have been thrown out but i doubt it since we haven't cleaned up there in years and the box was still there last year if i remember correctly. Gonna try and figure out the name in the meanwhile
>>
>>17489064
Cool, and don't worry about the thread dying, I'll probably be starting another Lost Media General once this one dies because we usually find some interesting stuff.
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (274 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
274 KB, 960x720
>>17485719
I don't have any nostalgic attachment to this short but I'm really rooting for it to be found. I've read so much about it now that I am officially intrigued.
>>
>>17489064
Please keep us up to date, that is a very interesting lead!

Also, to everyone asked "I watched X when I was younger but can't remember what it's called", try reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue
>>
>>17489013
Commander Santa first recounted the short as being claymation, so you may well be onto something here!
>>
>>17488875
here's the most detailed description available for the Clock Man short

1 of 2

>Yes, the Clock Man comic is similar to one scene in the cartoon.

>The show starts with a girl getting a new pair of shoes from her Mother, who cautions her not to lose them.
>
The girl wanders off a ways to play, but upon planning to return home, she finds she can"t find her shoes. After looking everywhere for them, she remembers there's a wizard nearby who might help her. The strange thing is we see the wizard appearing, and disappearing in trees, and in various areas around his home.

>The girl asks the Wizard for help, and he gives her replacement shoes, but tells her that she needs to tell her Mother what happened.

>However, the girl goes home, and doesn't.

>During the episode, a female narrator can be heard. I still remember her going, "she felt that the wizard would forget their deal."

>The scene then changes back to the Wizard's abode, with him looking a little upset.

>The scene then cuts to inside the girl's house, where in she's in bed, with a pendulum-clock near her bed...as the narrator whispers in an eerie way:

>"But the Wizard...did not, forget."

>We then see two floors of the house, with the wizard appearing and disappearing several times...first on the first floor, then on the second, then outside her door.

>She scaredly hides under the covers, and then the pendulum stops...and a window forms on the clock, out of which the wizard appears and takes her to his place, where he demands to know why she did not tell her Mother the truth.

>The girl claims she was afraid of what her Mother would say if she told her she lost the shoes.
>>
>>17490276
2 of 2

>The Wizard said something and there were buildings that turned into skyscrapers. My scant memory is that he said he used his magic to 'make tall buildings,' but don't quote me on that.

>He then is willing to forgive her, if she'll knit stars to place in the sky. She does so, and he returns her home.

>The next day, she tells her Mother what happened, and instead of her Mother calling the Police to arrest the wizard, the Mother forgives her daughter, and all is well.

>...we also see the wizard watching them through a telescope...smiling.

>That's about 90% of what I remember from the segment. It definitely was one of a few that had a creepy vibe on Pinwheel.

>I probably saw it quite a few times growing up. I still watched Pinwheel up until Nick took it off. Unfortunately, I just have my memories of the episode.

>I recall it almost moved like it was stop-motion paper animation, like they laid the characters on the backgrounds and moved them around.

Sound familiar?
>>
I've been tormented by the whole Timothy Treadwell death audio thing for a while now, I know the one that's floating around on YouTube is supposedly fake because it doesn't match up with the Alaskan trooper's account of what was on the audio, but I've also heard theories that the one online actually is real and that the stories about it being fake are being pushed by the people involved with the Alaskan forest department to cover up that they let it leak. I need answers.

Also, I've heard that there was a different one floating around the web closer to the time of the event (2003). Can anyone give me some info about this?
>>
>>17490333
From all the research I've done, I only ever came across the single recording (although, two different versions of it, one of which is slightly longer).

At one point, I was convinced that the leaked audio was fake, but I have since come to the conclusion that it may well be real and, as you say, had its legitimacy denied and debunked due to some sort of cover up (not necessarily for any legal reasons, but maybe just to spare Treadwell's friends and family the grief of knowing that the audio got out). It could be real or it could be fake, but I personally doubt we'll ever find out for sure either way.
>>
>>17486974
you should post about this on lost media forums
>>
>>17486974
>Someone else requested the title of this movie on stackexchange a few years ago. It was the only evidence i had that this actually did exist. The post was deleted a few months ago.

you sure it's not available still via wayback machine?
>>
>>17485958
Oh man I would LOVE to have known what that SpongeBob DVD looked like...
>>
Has anyone ever seen the actual tape from the cannibal Armin Meiwes? Who killed and ate the willing person. I've heard the German police have never released the tapes of the killing and dismembering and ive also heard they have. Ive seen the pictures but I want to see the actual video. Sorry if this has been requested for before.
>>
>>17493556
I've heard a lot of shit on this board but that story unsettles the fuck out of me. The fact that someone wanted to be eaten... Jesus christ.
>>
Ya it's really intresting....an extreme sexual desire....
>>
I have a morbid curiosity to see the video of the body located by the 'Edmund Fitzgerald' wreckage. AFAIK it was only shown to a couple of people after someone raised the claim that it was not wearing the correct clothing to be a crew member.
>>
>>17489064
shit, this sounds like we found it
>>
>>17487539
I know it's an old post but I think this is what you were looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3rTzkZ3Xo

I've seen this a lot of times thanks to my social studies classes, pretty sure every year in middle school we'd watch this.
>>
>>17493556
No, no portion of the tape has ever leaked, just those few screenshots
>>
I remember when I was a kid, maybe 7-11 years old, my dad had a VHS of this weird movie about a girl who lived in a village where making noise was illegal. It had a very distinct setting, like fantasty or medieval (but I think I remember seeing a gramophone at some point?). It was on the coast and I remember seeing a lot of snow. Anyway, this girl had some kind of family trouble or something, and one of her family friends came to help her out. This friend was described consistently as a witch. The witch helped her open up and taught her about the wonders of music, and there were lots of music parts but I don't think it was an actual musical. There was a subplot about the witch and girl's father falling in love. The movie ended with a ball or something being held at the town hall, and the mayor tries to arrest the witch, but she and the girl free the town and everyone is free to make music forever after. I remember that the town hall dance sequence had a lot of 80s looking special effects, and I think that MAYBE during that part there were ghosts or something for sone reason?
I've looked all over the internet for information about it, but I haven't turned up anything. My dad says that he used to have a friend that would lend him copies of art films/banned movies and the like, but as far as I remember this movie looked too high budget for that. If anyone has any leads, I'd be grateful, because Dad said we might've had the only copy of it, and we lost it a long time ago.
>>
There was this hilarious anti-drug film my class was shown several years in middle school. It had this guy in a mental hospital supposedly freaking out and thinking he was Andy Gibb. I have wanted to show that to various people over the years.
>>
>>17489064
did you have any luck anon? please let us know how you go asap (also you might wanna get a tripcode or something)
>>
>>17487380
not real
>>
>>17487786
>>17487786
>>17487786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rACJWPd3VnI
>>
>>17493556
I think I remember reading that most the people (jury?) who did watch the tape had to go through therapy for years because it was that scarring.

Be careful if it ever actually gets leaked, anon.
>>
>>17494167
lol m80 thats footloose
>>
theres one I seen on showtime in the early 90's that I can't find story was of a kid from an abusive home, he dad beat him up and everyone bullied him...one day he found a wooden box floating down the rive and it was this proton back esque backpack and handcannon...he pulled it on and tried it on and it shot this crazy beam that insinerated everything...he stashs it and goes home, when he gets home his dad beats him up, and his dog who was his only friend, tries to help him and his dad kills his dog in front of him with a baseball bat. the kid takes off, goes and gets the backpack and totally fries his dad..I dont' remember what happend next, but, it ended with a row of tanks across a field and this kid trying to come talk to them cause he thought they were there to help him..and the movie ends with a sniper site on the kids head. I think they have the name on imdb but, I still can't find anything about it..been lost to me for years.
>>
>>17485245
Thanks Anon.
I've been looking for that for ages.
>>
File: solid.jpg (530 KB, 1536x1991) Image search: [Google]
solid.jpg
530 KB, 1536x1991
>>17489064
come back anon...

come back
>>
>>17493743

Big follower of shipwrecks and such but never heard of such a video.

Would be creepy as all hell but a bit too voyeuristic for me I think... nothing paranormal about that you know? If nothing else, the dead should at least be given their peace.
>>
>>17493858
Unless he was just fucking with us. Just sayin..
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174 KB, 843x790) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174 KB, 843x790
I want to see this so much.
>>
>>17496687
Wasn't this fake though
>>
>>17496702
No, it actually exists and just never got published. Inovisim Films made other low-quality movies like this. Unless you have more recent information than I do.
>>
>>17487681
I remember this! Ur no cray
>>
>>17496687
I'm pretty sure all copies were destroyed under court order due to copyright infringement.
>>
>>17490333
>Timothy Treadwell death audio
>>17490376
fuck. This is why you carry a fucking gun with you when you go into the wilderness.
also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEeBujKmQc
fuuuuck.
>>
For years I've been trying to find anyone else who remembers this old cartoon short I saw on either Nicelodeon or HBO back in the early/mid 80s... it was black and white cartoon and all I remember is a basketball covered in spiders, bouncing down a spiral stone staircase... drawn in a very simple line style... there was some kind of race or chase going on with other objects or creatures, but that's all I remember...
>>
Just wandering, has any /x/phile ever found any lost media? I know that internet is a very dark and infinite place, but has any of us ever found any lost media?
>>
>>17496782
You mean like found a weird vhs tape of something? I haven't. I'm always thinking about it tho when I'm at flea markets and thrift stores.
>>
>>17496782
Well we did find Cry Baby Lane.
>>
>>17485719
>>17485719
This reminds me of the claymated short "the sandman"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjgHbRrnjhU
>>
Trying to find all the nightmare ned episodes, which is frustrating. That should be included because it was a creepy kids show.
>>
>>17485958
>Go For A Punch
what's this one? it's not on lostmediawiki or anything
>>
>>17495517
what was the name?
>>
>>17496782
Some guy on /co/ found a vhs of the super rare mcdonalds cartoon (i believe it was the loch ness monster one?)

I think he uploaded it online, although some people in the thread were offering a LOT of money for it.
>>
File: vIm2k41.jpg (185 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
vIm2k41.jpg
185 KB, 1366x768
>>17497065
Fake anime about cute girls doing cute things
>>
File: 1458609618307.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1458609618307.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
bump
\
>>
>>17496791
This guy

http://www.stumpydisks.com/tradekids.html

has a copy of Cry Baby Lane if anyone's interested. I've bought from him before, it's legit. If you poke around a little more on his site you might find some more of this stuff too.
>>
https://youtu.be/l9JiebyECQo

was lost but found again
>>
>>17497559
What is this supposed to be exactly?
>>
Been trying to figure this out. Any help appreciated.
>>
>>17497563
Xursed
>>
Ren and Stimpy. I swear to God when the Sven Hoek first aired that when Ren is unzipping his zipper on his crotch, you can see some red, well, I SWEAR when it first aired Ren pulls out his cock in his hand and then pisses with it. Anyone remember this?? Also, I remember finding a DVD once that had all these weird episodes that were never aired besides Man's Best Friend, also other uncensored moments. This was before the official release of the DVDs.
>>
>>17496717
Proven fake.
Someone found the stock photo of the kid jumping.
>>
>>17497880
doesnt mean the film is fake, the producers were just lazy
>>
>>17497880
studios use stock photos all the time, in movies, video games, etc.
>>
when i was a kid, as i'm sure it is nowadays, nickelodeon used to show some movies around lunchtime. must have been 25 or so years ago. there was one film about a boy and a being that looked like a floating plastic bag. it was named gus? please tell me if you remember. also can we disccuss peanut butter solution?
>>
Anyone remember this? It was on I think Cartoon Network years ago.

There's this superhero who lives in a spray can and he's just finished making everything perfect. A woman picks up the can and shakes it up, causing everything inside to break. The superhero reluctantly flies out to fight grime or something. He comes across some villain who I guess is a form of dirt that's doing "grime graffiti" to a mirror.

He comes across either a random damsel in distress or his girlfriend tied to a track and saves her right before a train runs over it, only to be rewarded with a glob of shit in his face from her as she is actually just a robot trap that sprays on people set by the bad guy. And so on, he's just constantly beaten in the cartoon.
>>
>Control F
>No Wicksboro Disappearances

Film legitimately is spoopy. No credits, no opening scene, no nothing...
pic related. It's on jewtube, but you have to misspell it.
>>
>>17495510
It was definitely not Footloose. Had a completely different setting. Probably created to piggyback on Footloose's commercial success, though.
>>
File: 8TitEyes (1).jpg (33 KB, 515x387) Image search: [Google]
8TitEyes (1).jpg
33 KB, 515x387
>>17485719
I do get vague memories of media, but it's so vague that I wonder if it was something I just dreamt and that my memories' somehow morphed into the idea that it was from a video or something.
>>
>>17498095

It's rare, and certainly something of a collector's item the same way The Cheetahmen is a collector's item, but you can get your hands on a DVD for "only" $159.99, so it's by no means lost.
>>
Not exactly lost media, but someone posted this video on /x/ a while ago and I'm having trouble finding it again. It was a short film that followed these college-age guys on their way back home (after a party maybe?) only to find that no matter what direction they went in, they passed the same scenery over and over again. I think the title was something stupidly cheesy (Dead End or One-Way Street or something like that) but I remember being genuinely creeped out.
>>
I'd like to know the sauce on this vid I saw on Madreless

It was a russian film. Some thugs break into a family's home. They rip off the mother's clothes, rape her and set her vagina on fire. Afterwards some dude grabs the little girl and that's where it ends.
>>
>>17498713
No through road? I think that was it. It's on YouTube.
>>
>>17498766
That was it! Thanks anon.
>>
>>17498782
No problem! I was actually thinking of re-watching the series today, I love found footage stuff.
>>
>>17498752
Did it look like a performance or an actual record of a crime?
>>
I will pay $500 to anybody that can provide the.Christine Chubbuck video, or $50 for any information leading to me finding out any concrete info on the VHS on which it allegedly circulated, "Death: The Ultimate Trip"
>>
>>17485245

this is hilarious.

i'm only a few minutes in, but i'm lovin' it.
>>
>>17498971
Only one copy exists and not even her family knows where it is at this point. You're outta luck anon.
>>
Unedited Elisa Lam elevator footage
>>
>>17487380
Even though this movie doesn't exist, I feel like this is exactly the kind of movie Justin Long would have done maybe 5-6 years ago.
>>
>>17498033
Found it. I believe it was a failed pilot for a show called Fungus Among Us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VxXA4xk6w

Funny, I was thinking about this earlier today. If I recall correctly, in the early-mid 2000s Cartoon Network would air a bunch of pilots from shows that hadn't been greenlit. At least one of these pilots got a good response and was made into a show, although I can't remember which.
>>
Cartoon I saw on USA Network's Cartoon Express way back in the day.

A man goes to stay at an inn and dies/possibly is murdered. He's buried out back. His ghost begins to haunt the place. This goes on over many years/generations. Eventually someone digging out back finds his remains. On his watch was inscribed his initials, which were RIP. Supposedly, this is where we get Rest In Peace from.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?
>>
Ok. Where is the 16 minute version of chechclear. Any oldfags
>>
File: AGONIZED_SCREECHING.jpg (386 KB, 946x878) Image search: [Google]
AGONIZED_SCREECHING.jpg
386 KB, 946x878
There was a weird and kinda creepy animated short movie that aired in the 90s (97 or 98, I think). I remember seeing it a couple of times. I just saw a few scenes tho, because it scared the shit out of me. Here's what I remember:

>two kids are arguing because they want to play with a stuffed animal or something
>a "fairy" appears
>she says that they can both play with the plushie and that they should learn to share their toys
>they don't want to share it
>the fairy says she can split the plushie in two so there will be a half for each one of them
>but they don't want to break it
>so she FUSES the kids
>they end up looking like some kind of motherfucking potato with four arms, four legs, two heads etc.

I don't even know if it was for kids, maybe it was some kind of animation for adults because I swear it was disturbing as fuck. I don't know the channel where it aired so I really can't tell.

Anyone knows somerhing about this? I'd like to see it again but I've never been able to find anything.
>>
>>17489064
PLS COME BACK
>>
File: planet_raptor 2.jpg (109 KB, 1600x787) Image search: [Google]
planet_raptor 2.jpg
109 KB, 1600x787
>>17496791
I thought Reddit found it.

>>17497880
>>17497919
I can attest, not the same thing but cheap dinosaur movies rarely use anything but stock images.
Speaking of cheap dinosaur movies, Planet Raptor has never been released on DVD in the US, if anywhere.
>>
>>17499006
Believe me, I know everything there is to know about that footage and I personally agree that i/we will never see it.

There are about a dozen or so people who have claimed to see it on the tape i mentioned. I believe they are either lying or mistaken but on the off chance they are right, I'd gladly pay up.
>>
>>17500223
I was given this on VHS back in the 90s before it hit the internet. I got rid of it. Did the long version ever make it to the net?
>>
>>17490376

The thing about that tape is that a lot of the audio sounds processed with audio effects in an audio editor. The reverb of the bear growling doesn't match the amount of reverb on the human screams. It's very likely fake.
>>
File: giphy-5.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
giphy-5.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>17498830

>That fucking eerie old fashioned music when the scary thing appears
>>
While not explicitly creepy, there's something from my childhood I've been trying desperately to find for some years, but I've never been able to find a trace of it. Maybe I just suck at looking.

It was in the early 2000s. Long story short, I had a friend who was a complete weirdo in retrospect, but every time I would spend the night at his house, which was fairly often because we lived within walking distance, he would always stay up to watch the more racy shows on TV.

One of them was this adult cartoon that starred a squirrel or something. I'm fairly certain it wasn't an adult swim show. I remember the squirrel would get himself into surprisingly explicit sexual situations, and they wouldn't hesitate to show him straight up fucking on screen on a regular basis.

Anyway, in one episode he gets some kind of supernatural visit from Michael Jackson's disembodied nose, which takes him to heaven or something.

Tell me I'm not fucking crazy. I was really young at the time so I don't remember it very well, but, like I said, I probably suck ass at doing internet research, so if anyone has any clue what the fuck this fever dream of a show was that pervaded my childhood, please let me know.
>>
>>17500188
Was this a porno?
>>
>>17496662
Fred Shannons expedition used a mini sub to investigate and survey the wreck, so the sub had a camera on it rolling all the time. They were just poking around the bow section and came across a bodylying on the lakebed a short ddistance away. There's a news clip on YouTube that mentions this discovery.

I only want to see if it's true that the deep, cold fresh water basically prevents decomposition. You're right that it would be disrespectful to broadcast and sensationslize it, so my curiosity will just have to go unsated.
>>
File: 1394005911562.png (799 KB, 721x1000) Image search: [Google]
1394005911562.png
799 KB, 721x1000
>>No one has mentioned it yet

Has no one found The Grifter? I haven't been on /x/ in like...3 years. I've always wanted to see it.
>>
>>17493556

http://lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Armin_Meiwes_Tape_(Recorded_in_2001)

They say the video was destroyed and I really can't blame them for the reasons why.
>>
>>17500805
Where do you live? Can you remember the channel?
>>
>>17501164
>Has no one found The Grifter? I haven't been on /x/ in like...3 years
no one believes you
>>
>>17497880
I remember that thread.
>>
>>17501379
Also to anyone interested on the conclusion of those threads (if you care), it ended up being traced to some company in real life. No anons called it I think nor did they go to its location resulting in the end of the investigation.
>>
The "3 guys 1 hammer" kids filmed many more murders (44, I think?), and they were shown in court. Only a couple ever leaked.

They said the videos were commissioned by someone on the internet. I wager it was a deep web thing.
>>
>>17501364
You obviously haven't been here for long. It's real, do you even Grift bruh?

>>17501429
Are you sure about this information? Weren't they mostly animal abuse vids?
>>
>>17500805
Reminds me of a weird cartoon I saw over 10 years ago. But it was a cat fucking around. I remember only a bathtub scene where said cat has a threesome with two female cats.
No idea what cartoon it was.
>>
>>17501832
That reminds ME of Smutley the cat.

Probably not it though, Smutley was made in 2011 in a deliberately 30's style, and the particular scene you mention with the bathtub doesn't happen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-CobellfLs
>>
>>17495517
This sounds vaguely familiar.
>>
>>17497662
Entirely possible. Ren & Stimpy has been re-rated and altered a lot. And it was always the creator's idea to make something controversial.
>>
>>17501832
>>17501848
Reminds me of Fritz the Cat
>>
>>17501439
Not same annon but they killed a few people. Not 44 like the one guy said. You can easily look the info up.
The part about being commissioned is supposedly true. They were apparently paid to make the vids. I think they needed to make 10 or something like that and were gonna get paid a decent amount.
>>
>>17493743
I have to say, after reading up on this, I'm very much intrigued.
>>
>>17501888
I know this is /x/ but stop talking nonsense.

>>17501164
The grifter was debunked long ago as a teaser for a European movie with a grainy filter on tops.
>>
>>17498964
It was a performance, looked like a trashy exploitation movie.
>>
>>17501957
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Go ahead and read you lazy faggot fucker.
>>
>>17501356
I grew up in Englewood, Colorado. Unfortunately I'm not sure about the channel. I'm pretty sure they showed straight up porn on it during the early morning hours. Sadly, that's all I've got.
>>
>>17485003
I'd like to note a piece of /mlp/ lost media
The pet pony hypno file, after being rumored to have caused a suicide, was scrubbed from the internet.
I found an old obscure link to a mediafire to download it.
I have a copy of the file. :3
>>
>>17502788
bring

it
>>
Pretty much everything on Everything is Terrible.
>>
>>17497662
My mum worked in a video store here in the UK and kept talking about Ren & Stimpy like it was a horrific adult cartoon, this was the mid 90s and only the Nickelodeon cartoon was out, it was also aired late at night in the UK here on BBC.

I'm sure the only video tapes and broadcasts were still the Nickelodeon approved stuff within PG, but if BBC or another party altered R&S episodes to make it more edgy it would explain why my mum was so offended by it.
>>
>>17501832
It was definitely Fritz the Cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHcEbTV6KQ
>>
>Disney channel early 2000s

I remember a bunch of odd shorts on the show that they don't show anymore, am I the only one who remembers this
>>
>>17503076
shorty mcshort shorts?
>>
Cartoon where there was a hungry wolf or fox and a goat. The wolf chatted with the goat while eating its hooves at same time

It might have been a nordic cartoon as I saw it on swedish tv but dark humour seemed like british type. It didn't seem like childrens cartoon either
>>
Not exactly the same thing, but I remember when I was very young and we first got a computer there was this website, probably some weirdo coding practice or an attempt at humor. It was centered around Jacimo (jock-imo) a spiritual leader/god I suppose, but the only representation of him was a warped picture of Michael Jackson's head. I don't remember very much else beyond a word of the day feature and some pseudo-religious language, much like a cult. Does anyone remember something like this? I've done searches in the past and have come up with generally nothing.
>>
>>17501164
Pls go
>>
Show I cant remember even existing but remember me watching it couple times. It was on fox kids back in 1995 , but it wasn't an animation show. It was two dudes , and it was in black a white , and I remember a pigeon.

That's literally it.
>>
>>17487380

Professional movie dude here. Don't listen to the other assholes, I know what movie you are talking about.

SFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2UQwNxMJg

It was Stephen Dorf.

Super super super 90s and pretty underrated.
>>
>>17500724
Never found it. Apparently it shows the guys talking to him and beating him? Anything interesting happen? Spooked me all my teen life... I also heard the murderers got air striked? Good
>>
new Clock Man developments:

http://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/115/pinwheel-clock-animated-search-effort
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Cm4Cy3rxs
>>
>>17504007
The tape consists of about a dozen murders not just the chechclear guy. A whole group of soldiers has these guys cornered and they get their throats cut one by one. Some are interrogated and beaten first. The one on the internet was just one of the casualties in this incident.
>>
>>17503935

Jesus how did you even know that?
>>
>>17487681
Shit I know what you are talking about!
I can't remember the name but this was the first anime I ever watched, my mother picked it up from a blockbusters along with princess mononoke when I was just a kid.
There was a big ass forest filled with giant bug monsters kind of like armored catapillars or pill bugs? part of the plot also involved them unleashing this giant half formed god "super weapon" and then that chick leading the giant bug forest guys against it with some "Lala la LalalaLala" song playing. The gas masks were for the poison in the forests, your "later in the movie" was like two minutes after the first thing you described though basically you only described the first five minutes of the movie. IT would have been on cartoon network on their late night anime kicks back then I bet.
>>
>>17504566
>>17487681

Are you talking about Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, maybe?
>>
File: 1458373592231.jpg (30 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1458373592231.jpg
30 KB, 500x456
>>17504671
My nigga, I need to watch this again now!
>>
Christine Chubbuck live TV suicide would be a good watch but from what I've read all the copies were destroyed besides one for the family and one for the FCC. :(
>>
There was on in particular that's been pretty lost, and it might be vague, but I did see it here on /x/ on a disturbing video thread.

There's a man and a little girl in an indoor pool, and they both jump in and are swimming around. When they're at the bottom of the pool, he grabs her foot and she struggles to come lose but he keeps his grip and she eventually drowns. It was foreign too.
>>
>>17495517
I think that's Laser Blast.
>>
>>17501888
>>17501957
>>17502012

First guy here. Thanks for setting him straight, anon. I could have sworn I read somewhere that their murder videos numbered in the dozens. I am probably wrong.

Also related: I also read somewhere (I think it was on Bestgore or in the comments on some other site like that, I have a shit memory) that Leonard Lake and Charles Ng filmed a bunch of their murders. One video supposedly depicted Ng fucking a woman while Lake sawed her head off.

I could be mixing up my serial killers, they kind of all blend together for me at this point.
>>
>>17498766
Lol that's pretty fuckin creepy mang
>>
>>17499033
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>17504155
This is amazing.
>>
>>17494167
The closest i can find is
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114499/
>>
>>17505313
They did record them, and I know that at least two police officers watched them, but I'm fairly certain that those tapes were completely destroyed.

>>17505971
Yes, that's it!! Thank you!
>>
>>17497880
>>17496717
>>17496702
>>17496687
I'm fairly sure it was announced, but never released. That would explain the amazon listing
>>
Anyone else watch Lost Media Chronicles? Its quite good and doesn't get enough views.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrWEnGWRb7FCFda6q7xRi-bj0Vi1HwPvH
>>
>>17506254
Fuck off shoegazer
>>
>>17506290
Yeah, you caught me.
>>
The original aired episode of power puff girls "speed demon"

When they traveled back the time warp they went through featured scenes similar to the tunnel in Charlie and the chocolate factory.

When they encounter HIM he details to them very specifically that he has "sent towns ville straight to -HELL-

Future airings of the episode featured a rainbowcast time warp, and that the whole world had gone to heck, avoiding the implication that HE had sent them to hell and rather that society had collapsed
>>
>>17503076
Was it something with two guys working in a factory? Explain more.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>17485003
Has every copy of the "Daisy's Destruction" video been destroyed, and can it be classified as lost media? Apparently it can still be downloaded in some places, but I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>17504885
Yeah :(
And by this time, the tape would decay after all these years, so unless it's in a digital format at the FCC, it's unlikely that we will ever see the footage.
>>
>>17506517

a few months ago saw some links here in /x/ and /b/ who supposedly contained that video, didn't even dare to download it because of the disgusting nature of it but other comments declare that it was legit and i remember even some deleted comments with apparently sections of it
>>
>>17506530
Old newsworkerfag here

Quad tape is more robust than givwn credit for provided it is not constantly handled. I've handled and transferred such tapes as recently as three years ago with very little signal degradation.

I do still agree well never see it but it prob still has a while yet before time weathers it away.
>>
There was this VHS I kept renting from the children's section of my local library. It was in essence a children's anatomical educational video. Some of its parts were, explaining the history of medicine and a sequence where a boy on a soccer field breaks his arm, he goes to the hospital and the video shows how bones are set and cast. The narrator was a friendly human skeleton, I think his name was Billy Bones but I'm not 100% sure. There's a sequence where Billy Bones is in a music video, playing guitar with a bunch of early-CGI skeletons playing guitar in the background. I think it was a Canadian production. I've been trying to find it for a long time but I haven't gotten any leads. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17506517
Just looked this up and jesus christ that's one piece of lost media I hope stays gone.
>>
>>17494177
I'm not the requester but I saw that movie too when Hallmark channel was available and I still remember the song in the end, and it fits with the Imdb. I was like 16 when I saw it.
>>
>>17496826
oh fuck you for this... it scared me shitless the first time i watched, never thought it'd hear of it again
>>
>>17504155
>Peanut butter solution

Used to rent this from Blockbuster video back in the day
>>
>>17497662

>I remember finding a DVD once that had all these weird episodes that were never aired besides Man's Best Friend, also other uncensored moments. This was before the official release of the DVDs.

That would be Adult Party Cartoon. Very real and very not-lost. I own the DVD.
>>
>>17506517
I actually watched this like 3 or 4 years ago, though not the full thing, it was divided in four parts if I recall, could barely stomach it for obvious reasons. I wonder if it's really lost? It didn't take me very long to find it...
>>
>>17506517
>>17506549
Fuck, just looked it up on the /x/ archive and saw a censored thumbnail and a mega link. It was "censored" but I still feel like I really fucked up after opening it... not even gonna link that shit.
>>
>>17485003
Some weird ass movie that I can only remember these certain bits and pieces from. I wanna say it aired on the Disney channel, some time in the late 90's/early 00's. Live action.

First bit is a kid, about 14-15, sitting on the floor of what I think is some hazy kitchen. He's looking into a cabinet, and I think there was some kinds of glass bottles or some shit. The kid seems amazed.

Next bit, the kid is walking through some kind of surreal city, and there's a bunch of tall people in suits filling the streets. (I wanna say he was teleported here from the kitchen or something) The kid gets freaked out when he realizes that none of the people have mouths or eyes. They just have blank faces, like mannequins. The kid moves his way through crowds to meet some professor or wizard or something. As we weaves through the faceless people, some of them turn as if to look at them.

Last bit is the kid appearing back in the kitchen (or whatever the fuck it was) He looked kind of fascinated, and something was established that he wanted to go back to that weird city but he can't because the thing in the cabinet got destroyed.

Please help me find this thing, I really distinctly remember seeing a movie like that. My mom has told me that she has no idea what I was talking about and insists that it was a dream.
>>
>>17506517

Please explain what this video is about, because i'm not looking it up in case it is, say, Child Pornography or something else illegal.
>>
>>17508009
Rape and torture of a 18 month old baby, all kinds of shit done to her, I recommend not looking it up
>>
Is it too late to make a Dead Bart video by editing together old Simpsons, or has that ship sailed? I reckon I could do it some justice. The current fan projects suck ass.
>>
>>17508072

See, this is really confusing. Because depending on who you ask the child is sometimes as old as 8.
>>
>>17508253
Nah, ded bort is old and stale pasta. You'd be better off trying to make something new.
>>
>>17508253
someone did a really believeable suicide mouse, i think the same could be done for dead bart if someone put in enough effort.
>>
File: Ded Simpan.webm (1 MB, 1050x576) Image search: [Google]
Ded Simpan.webm
1 MB, 1050x576
>>17508266
>>17508267
I basically just want to do some sort of spooky lost tape VHS Simpsons episode.
>>
I remember this very clearly but I am thinking it is not real:
>cartoon, kinda animated like reading rainbow used to do
>Astronaut on a small pinkish planet
>Trex out of no where roars at hin
>Astronaut falls of the planet into space.

The astronaut was in a very big white nasa style space suit and the trex was more monstous in appearance.
>>
File: Jarl Af Ugglas Tibet-films.jpg (379 KB, 1236x482) Image search: [Google]
Jarl Af Ugglas Tibet-films.jpg
379 KB, 1236x482
Anyone heard of the clips about acoustic levitation filmed in Tibet in the 50`s by an Dr. Jarl Af Uggla?
His films was confiscated by Oxford but could be leaked by now as they was supposed to be released in the 90`s. Any rumors?
>>
>>17508279
What about Dead Homer? You could use footage from the episodes where he had heart surgery and when he ate the poison Fugu and thought he was gonna die.
>>
File: ded homa.jpg (59 KB, 1058x584) Image search: [Google]
ded homa.jpg
59 KB, 1058x584
>>17508305
It's funny you say that, that's the episode I specifically chose and have been editing for my original idea. The webm posted was a clip from the intro I've been working on. Guess I'll just stick with that.
>>
>>17508317
Thinking about it more, the series is a goldmine for clips. You can also use ones from when he meets his mother at the graveyard with his headstone after he faked his own death. And the scene of the family mourning him when Lisa imagines him dying of obesity, and Marge says "I wish they'd never invented fried cheese!"

Also when Homer ends up in the hospital in a coma after Bart pranks him with a beer shaken up for April Fools' Day.

I looked up the episode numbers and titles again.

S2 E11 (One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish)
S3 E23 (Bart's Friend Falls in Love)
S4 E11 (Homer's Triple Bypass)
S4 E18 (So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show)
S7 E8 (Mother Simpson)

I'll let you know if I think of any others if you're serious about doing this.
>>
>>17508544
Oh wow, thanks Anon. I could remember the scenes but not the episodes they're attached to.
>>
File: 1428282924062.jpg (43 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1428282924062.jpg
43 KB, 512x384
>>17508561
I remembered the episodes, just had to look up the seasons and order again. Die-hard fan of the Simpsons "When It Was Good".
>>
File: 1427704938870.png (309 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1427704938870.png
309 KB, 480x359
>>17508571
>>
I've been looking for an animation for years now.
It was about who got a job offer and he had been told to go to a building's 13th floor.
He tried using the elevator but it didnt have that option, so he decided to use the stairs.
Once he gets there, he opens the door and finds a shitload of people there, and then the door is closed behind him.
He realizes he is trapped with the rest, and looks at the window. Thats where it ends
>>
File: monty_python_seduced_milkmen.png (752 KB, 995x551) Image search: [Google]
monty_python_seduced_milkmen.png
752 KB, 995x551
>>17508672
reminds me of that monty python sketch
>>
>>17508672
There's a Freaky Stories episode like that

http://allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Freaky_Stories
>>
>>17508697
>One story story has an obsessive man trying to figure out the secret of a building's 13th floor. When he finally gets to it, he finds that the door to the 13th floor locks from the inside, trapping him with everyone else who had discovered it.

Gotta be it.
>>
>>17508672
>>17508697
>>17508699
Sadly, I think this is one of the missing episodes

http://lostmediawiki.com/Freaky_Stories_(partially_found_animated/live-action_series;_1997-2000)
>>
>>17504671
Nausicaa of the valley of the wind is my god damn favourite movie!!

Sorry, needed to gay out for a sec
>>
>>17487077
Damn i ripped it years ago..no promises anon Ima try and dig up both copies i saved somewhere
>>
>>17508780
I have it. Will upload to mega, probably take a couple hours though
>>
>>17487077
https://youtu.be/qBUPqnOlvZk
bunch on YouTube people keep uploading
>>
>>17487681
Red Planet
>>
>>17491601
/co/ debunked it days ago
>>
>>17508833
where? the LMW thread is like 33 pages long and going, and there's no talk there of it having been debunked
>>
>>17497209
wrong it's called euphoria it's a shitty hentai. i used to work in Japan town in my area. and the rental shop threw out a fuck ton of pointless ass henrai/anime i used to find all sorts of ridiculous shit. it's Japan guys. acting like shit like that don't exist.
>>
>>17497559
post this again and you're going to fucking regret it.
>>
>>17508879
more info plz
>>
>>17508882
Heres something more suited towards your taste

https://youtu.be/l9JiebyECQo
>>
>>17508887
Not him, but seems sorta related:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10851/Euphoria

Thing is, it aired from 2011 to just last month. Nowhere near the pasta of it being "80s quality".
>>
>>17504926
it's the remake Deadly Weapon
>>
>>17508890
got him. Goodbye Ted
>>
>>17508931
>>17504926

op here from >>17495517

it was deadly weapon! in 2008. the last time I looked for it, I could not find any info on it besides imdb and even then its shady. Now I have no movies that are lost to me thanks to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-S5r6jhD_Y&list=PLD981B3981C10E4CC&index=1
>>
About 20 years ago I watched an animated movie about frogs. The only thing I remember from the whole movie was a scene were all but one frog start to drink some sort of liquid (I think it was gasoline) and they die. After that their spirit fly away and look like little frog angles.
Back than it was really disturbing for me to watch and gave me nightmares.

I also remember an animated movie with 3 brothers were 2 of them get turned into animals (one of them got turned into a falcon or something like that). The brother who remained human searched for them and swore to kill the witch who turned them unto animals
>>
>>17508265
Nope, it is definitely a baby, though there is a girl who could be 8 involved in the torture
>>
>>17508879

Just watched an episode and the only similar elements are being trapped in a room.

I don't think this is the same thing.
>>
>>17489006
Wait. Was it Mr. Benjamin?
This is so familiar to me.
>>
The thread is almost finishing but I want some help.
Some years ago I watched a video here on /x/ where guy (or maybe a girl, I dont remember) was on his webcam and there was a window behind him, then, he hear some noises and go to the window. The video ends with something grabbing him out of the window.
>>
how about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ
>>
Completely unrelated but I work night shifts and browse /x/ because I can't really talk to people well so it's hard to connect w my coworkers (call center btw) and these are my fav threads to browse early in the morning because you guys make them so comfy.
Thank you.
>>
>>17509420
Np senpai
>>
>>17487786
Banned? Why? My high school psychology teaher had it recorded on vhs and he showes it in class
>>
Phantom Investigators anyone? No footage that I know of
>>
>>17507932
Sounds familiar. I'll look into this
>>
>>17508969
i vaguely recall the second movie you talked about there. sorry i can't offer more than that.
>>
>>17508265
i've never heard the victim be referred to as any age over 3
>>
>>17509551
>Banned? Why?

they didn't have the legal rights to her story

it's not illegal to view a recording of it or anything, but the people who made it cant sell it or show it unless they get permission from karens estate
>>
>>17509747
Wasn't a teenager involved in some capacity? Maybe not that specific video but in their crimes in general. I think they found a body of a teenage girl on their property and were trying to connect her to one in a video.
>>
>>17509971
from what i've heard on /x/ the same person who abused the baby/toddler also abused another kid who was maybe closer to 13 or 14 but that's not in the video, just like part of the conviction

never heard about a body or any murders related to it, sounds like a juicy /x/ addition to just an already horrible assault
>>
>>17487786
Seems interesting
>>
>>17510012
There's a 60 minutes episode that explains everything

Just Google it
>>
>>17510094
i gotta search lolita on imagefap first
>>
>>17506325
In the original when he told them Townsville went to he'll, did they spell it? Using hockey sticks or something? I vaguely remember watching this episode. And the Powerpuff girls called it heck, only the guy called it "hell" but he never said the word. I only remember it being spelled
>>
>>17506517
Copies exist but not full copies, to my knowledge. The only entire copy is probably still in an evidence holding area.
>>
>>17508265
In the arrest records it was a toddler that was on the video and that was buried in his backyard. She died.
>>
>>17508969
The first one reminds me of a Joe cartoon skit.
>>
>>17510012
>>17509971
you're right. he was a serial pedophile and he also murdered a young teenage girl who lived in his area.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.