[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there, I was recently looking for PS2 games on eBay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Dybbuk.jpg (192 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dybbuk.jpg
192 KB, 1600x1200
Hello there,

I was recently looking for PS2 games on eBay with my girlfriend because we bought an old playstation from a second hand shop when I decided to look at the categories tab. I hadn't really done this before and was just interested to see some random shit that people sell so I clicked on 'Collectables', and scrolled down to the bottom. I clicked on 'Weird Stuff', basically just thinking what they were going to sell and I then clicked on 'Totally Bizarre'. I scrolled down a little bit and found something titled 'Jewish Dybbuk Box', and I was quite intrigued. I did some research and came across the story that there was a wine box that was possessed and obviously this wasn't it but according to the seller he'd had it for 4 years and experienced some kind of strange activities. He didn't go into much detail on the description but said that things had moved round and he could often hear voices coming from it. He also said that for all the time he'd had it (he'd also bought it off eBay), he was told by the previous seller not to open it. Apparently before he acquired it, this box was from Pennsylvania and that's all I really know about it.

I told my girlfriend and she told me that if I bought it she wouldn't stop over and she wasn't best happy about it, but nonetheless I made a bid. I got outbidded and I thought that would be the end of it. I then went to play football and told my friend about it and he said that we should get it and just see what happens so he convinced me and we were both going to go halves on buying it.

To be honest, i'm not sure what to think about it, but it should be arriving in between Monday and Wednesday so we're thinking about maybe documenting when we get it and if anything happens. I'm not really sure what to expect but i've had nightmares about it already and it isn't even here yet so it could be interesting.

Would anyone be interested in watching it? It's getting shipped from Nottingham and we live in Cumbria.
>>
>>17483920
This is not a wine cabinet so it's probably prop shit.
>>
Opening it?
>>
>>17483934
I realize this, i'm saying its obviously not the one I was reading about but it's still pretty creepy.
>>
>>17483953
Probably, but there's always gonna be that thought in my mind if it's actually a good idea haha
>>
File: 1369107641818.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1369107641818.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
hopefully it's a cool looking box and you didn't spend to much because there's like a 95% chance you just got scammed
>>
>>17483961
That's what i'm thinking too, but if it comes to it i'll just fire it back on eBay, and like I said me and my friend both payed half so it was only just over a tenner each
>>
>>17483959
Maybe 3 wishes but the last wish you should use to grant it's freedom remember.
>>
It looks like a weird hot cross bun
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.