[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ouija Boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: ouija.jpg (68 KB, 596x374) Image search: [Google]
ouija.jpg
68 KB, 596x374
Has anyone here ever fucked with a Ouija board before? Any interesting experiences as a result?
>>
Nothing happened for me.
>>
I had an interesting session once.
I have self-made(shitty) board, and from time to time I use it. One night, when I invited two of my old friends, we had one of most interesting sessions I ever had though. It took us much longer than usually to contact anything and once we did it instantly started calling one of my friends by her name. We kinda got spooked, and then it started threatening her, saying it wants her eyes, that it will kill her etc etc. After like ten minutes she was like "no, fuck it, I quit" and instantly took her hand away from the pointer. I yelled at her because that was a bad idea, since breaking contact this way could screw us up, but luckily nothing happened.
>>
>>17483495
summoned an afghan ghost once. they look like a regular ghost but with an afghan blanket instead of a white sheet. also they have lightsabers. dangerous mother fuckers that swing at anything living. would not recommend contacting.
>>
>>17483495
nope.dont even have that where do you even get them?
>>
>>17483495
Yes. I wasted $20.
>>
>>17483556
>but luckily nothing happened
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>17483556
>Be a ghost
>Get contacted via Ouija board
>annoyed that I'm now stuck communicating with these young pricks
>Scare them off by saying want to gouge some stupid bitch's eyes and kill her
>finally after 10 minutes the contact ends
>thank_based_god.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 466x349
>>17483495
Yeah I fucked around with one a few times.
Notable time was on Halloween, from around 12 till 3 am, drunk with a few girls, all the lights off and just candles on this homemade board that we all spilled blood on. Shit was overly intense, and we were all drunk and high as well.
First up, we did it in South Africa, on a reserve where people have died for thousands of years and all of the locals have stories about desert deamons etc, so we had some wierd shit expected.
What ended up happening was a board which wouldn't stop counting and saying hello, faster and faster
>hello
>1
>hello
>2
etc, which was also nearly in sync with doors slamming throughout the empty house (it's a windy place, but the doors all started off as closed, cus I watch my fair share of horror movies and didn't want anyone freaking unnessasarily). This was too much for everyone, as it started spelling out the names of dead relatives, including an uncle of mine who suicided horrifically, which the other's didn't know about and I took my hand off the pointer after asking (before the answer).
It was insane, and I genuinely believe we introduced a host of entities to that board in one go, or at least something that wanted us to believe that. Very powerful, candles kept going out, doors crashing closed. The house was never the same and I had doors crash, friends black out, and things move in perifieral vision often.
However, I have never had anything more than a few odd bruises and scratch marks after waking up, I hear things sometimes, but all in all nothing I cannot live with.
Putting this into writing is honestly giving me the shits abit, so I guess there is that aspect.
Play with them or don't, I personally feel we went as far as you can wrong (didn't even say goodbye to whatever it was properly, just stopped playing) and haven't come to harm yet, was over a year ago now. Make your call anon.
>>
>>17483495
I've never been able to bring myself to since Hasbro is such a spooky company.
>>
>>17483495
Nothing happened. I tried playing by myself several times and never has anything happened. Not even a goosebump. I have a homemade Ouija board that I retrieved from my older brothers garage one day. He planned to throw it out and I recycled it. It's made out of a mirror and some writing with a shot glass as a planchette. I really wanted something to spook me but nothing happened. I was sort of disappointed. Anyone else have this experience?
>>
>>17483620
Think you summoned a Jedi.
>>
Used it with my family and a neighbor. Said we were communicating with a little girl who had been murdered. Apparently while our house was being built one of the construction workers murdered the girl from next door and buried her on site before the foundation was poured.
>>
File: 1287478.png (961 KB, 839x2406) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961 KB, 839x2406
>>
>>17483495
I remember watching a documentary about how the body performs micro movements and that somehow contributes to the Ouija board movements. And just like cold reading a room, it's very easy to take a general statement or word and apply it somehow to something you can relate to. Excuse my skepticism about this, I want to believe, I just have been proven otherwise so far.
>>
>>17485358
I've broken a few of these rules with zero consequences. Am I broken?
>>
>>17485367
>This

Same here, as much as it would be cool to believe I can't.
>>
>>17485384
I'm playing with one right now, what should I ask it? I'm up for anything. Open-minded and hopefully something will occur...
>>
>>17485393
Ask it my dad's name bro
>>
>>17485426
okay, how do I word this? "What is anon dad's name?" I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>17485426
I'll post pictures of the board and stuff if you are interested. Give me more questions to ask. Be as specific as you can so it has better chance of working?
>>
>>17485367
Buy one, go to a graveyard and try it out. That's what a real skeptic would do.
>>
>>17485573
Does it have to be bought? Can you not just make one yourself? I have a homemade one that has been used by people who are not skeptics, should this not be enough? Does it have to be a graveyard? I don't mind, it just seems like it should work no matter where you are, right?
>>
>>17485367
>I remember watching a documentary about how the body performs micro movements and that somehow contributes to the Ouija board movements.
But wouldn't that be a way for the ghost to manifest itself ?
>>
>>17485436
Ask it my dead rat's name (the black one), you can add that I go by the name "Toutbleu" (internet pseudo, that's fair enough I guess).
>>
>>17483620
I keked
>>17485609
You can always download a app? Ghost box one is cool
Ghost boxes are more instant then the board
>>
>>17485609

Of course you can make your own. I tend to get better results when I use stuff I made myself.
>>
>>17485609
Report your results please.
>>
File: 1457834479087.jpg (190 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1457834479087.jpg
190 KB, 450x600
>>17485358
I'm screaming.
The "Do nots" are literally everything you are suppose to do if you want to die.
>>
Someone use a Ouija board and ask it who will be the next president
>>
>>17485902
On it.
>>
File: 1440587783816.gif (931 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
1440587783816.gif
931 KB, 400x305
>>17485902
>>17485927
It said "Go fuck yourself" When i asked, what do
>>
>>17485934
burn the Ouija board and scatter the ashes around your home
>>
>>17485609
Ask it my name. It begins with an "S".
>>
I'd never touch the things personally, but apparently my fiance's older sister fucked with them with her buddies, and it released a host of spirits into their house and the house was haunted from then on. He would hear someone whispering his name from the top of the stairs when he was home alone, and once he saw a little girl standing at the foot of his bed. He's never had sleep paralysis or anything before.

The scariest thing that happened was one time the little girl appeared by his door when he was playing his Gameboy late at night in his bed. He got scared and hid under his blanket, and when he decided it might be safe to look out, she was standing right next to him and staring right at him.

Fuck ghosts, I'm glad I've never had to deal with them before.
>>
>>17485962
What is so scary? There just people.
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24 KB, 419x300) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24 KB, 419x300
>>17485962
>my fiance's older sister fucked with them with her buddies
>>
cheesedick's arrived. they're, you moron. they're, not there.
>>
>>17485974
Doesn't know how to post, is correcting others.
>>
>>17485833
>
Nothing has happened. Even invited a friend to come watch and stuff. She's not a skeptic and it hasn't moved at all. It's just a homemade mirror Ouija board but it should still work. Am I supposed to say something to open up the gates or whatever?
>>
>>17485887
I don't want to die, I'm just not convinced any of this stuff is real. I would like to be wrong and I want to believe, but the truth is, nothing has ever happened when I played this Ouija board.
>>
>>17485947
No response.
>>
>Make an Oujia board yourself

>somehow if you burn it, it releases a demon

Makes perfect sense. How does the demon get inside the ouija?
>>
>>17485968
What's so scary about ghosts? Are you retarded?
>>
>>17483556

jfc chill, it's you making subtle movements that you don't consciously register.

there's been tests done and often thoughts that you were unconscious of surface during the session

it's not something to play around with
>>
File: 1457672181095.png (272 KB, 500x1779) Image search: [Google]
1457672181095.png
272 KB, 500x1779
>>17485974
Hay I am not from your country I speak and type different.
It's called diversity.
>>17486254
No I see them all the time is all... They are just people to me.
>>
>>17486279
You see ghosts? No way. You are either lying or are hallucinating. Either way I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>17485962
In case of haunting Start masturbating.
>>
I have had some insane Ouija experiences. Was brought up in "new age" and Hindu household so never feared them much...but I don't think I'll ever be able to touch one again.
>>
>>17486279
so where's the name cheswick come from?
>>
>>17483495
Unless you know what you're doing, you're just gonna summon Zozo

>>17483556
This was definitely Zozo
>>
>>17483495
My mother and four aunts would use that thing all the time. Im fairly certain it was real in the sense that no one person was moving the thing. There were two spirits that made contact regularly. One was named Norse, and the other was Mighty Low God. I was young, but I recall everyone freaking out when one of them delivered a message from my dead grandmother.
>collective subconscious
>spirit world
>ayy lmao
I don't claim to know the truth, but there is something very real happening with oiuja.
>>
>>17486372
Umm I'm a medium... I'm not a fucking liar.
>>17486523
This really works
>>17486782
From cheddar cheese. And England.
Not the cartoon
>>
>>17483495
yeah i talked to a ghost and i called it retarded and kept pushing out farts at it, lol dumb ghost is dead it cant do shit to me lol
>>
>>17483495
/pol/ here, I wanna talk to Hitler, can I do this with a quija board?
>>
>>17483495
i did, i i fucked with a Ouija board, but it was not that good actually, I had a splinter on my D, but the board got pregnant eventually, and we are wainting for our first kid ( i hope he will get my human shape and her board'S power) ................
>>
>>17485358
Can someone tell me all the "DO NOTs" Of Ouija?
I wanna break them all and see what hapens
>>
>>17485902
I asked the I Ching this a few months ago, it will be Donald Trump. I'm not memeing that was the answer.
>>
First time it's free, second time slaves are we.
>>
>>17486254
>>17486372
You fear what you don't understand? No way, you must be female or retarded. Either way, I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 350-6252__1.jpg (20 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
350-6252__1.jpg
20 KB, 350x350
>>17487991
very taoist
>>
>>17488355
Literally nothing will happen. I've been interested in spirit boards for a long time, I have three of them including a hand crafted one. I've purposely broken every rule I know for it with no ill effects. The myths behind Ouija boards are nothing more than a successful marketing campaign.

>>17485358
This graphic has been debunked many times. People sadly keep posting it.
>>
>>17490515
>The myths behind Ouija boards are nothing more than a successful marketing campaign.
i believe it
>>
>>17490524
It literally is. Look into their history. It's actually pretty interesting.
>>
>>17487991
Oh, a medium. Right. Because thats a legitimate title. Hi I'm Rashamana the medium, and I see ghosts. I'm not a liar. I'm a medium!
Find a more productive use of your time than pretending you can talk to invisible dead people.
>>
>>17490515
It's true. We like monies
>>
>>17487928
One of ghosts we talked to later that night kept saying Zozo will come

And nothing fucking happened
>>
>>17492233
...yet
>>
>>17492233
....yet
>>
>>17486247
You invite it in, duh. It's not like they infuse ghosts and demons at the Hasbo factory.

I don't believe in any of it, but that's the explanation.
>>
>>17492233
...yet
>>
>>17483495
I keep my Lego guys on a ouija board
>>
>>17492233
>And nothing fucking happened
Zozo's not a demon like people (or he) would have you to think

He's more of a prankster; think of like a super tulpa. 90% of Ouija interactions are Zozo pretending to be someone, which he can do pretty well (either by making shit up or gauging your mind for answers to personal questions).

You can coax him into revealing himself by trying to channel a specific person, ask a specific question, but think of a wrong answer and see whether or not what you were thinking is repeated on the board.

Do this at your own discretion, because now the barriers are down and he will fuck with you just to get a rise
>>
My mother is very catholic and superstitious told me never to touch one etc
Later found out that her and her friends played one as children as it was bought as a present for a friend. Mother said the lights went out, was v spooky cos they were young girls but then the lights came back on a few minutes later they ended the game etc.
Mother said she got up in the middle of the night to pee and could hear "trotting".... she said it just didnt sound human like thumping or something so she ran upstairs and said she felt something grab her and she panicked and fell. She said she went to get up and just seen a pair of hooves at the top of the stairs.
Screamed the house down everyone got up etc made her tea and calmed her down and ofc no one believed her. Said it was probably a nightmare or whatever but she swears by it on the bible (she would never swear on the bible)
>>
>>17487991
>I'm a medium
How can I contact a recently dead relative?
>>
>>17493851
Oh I'm waiting for him to do something, really. But hell, that was like ten months ago and nothing happened at all.
>>
the only thing i have heard of is charlie charlie are you here, i still hear stories about ouija but i don't know if they are real, i am interested with magic a little bit but i don't know what all of this means, hail satan 666
>>
Have at least one other person doing it with you, never heard of no solo contact on a board.
>>
>>17494590
Bullshit, you don't need other people to use the board. It's just a bit harder all by yourself
>>
>>17486032
Have your friend do it with you, never heard of no solo contact on a board.
>>
>>17486032
No but judging from the other thread you posted in, they probably don't want to talk to you

Anyway, how is a spirit going to know the name of a randomer on an imageboard? They aren't all demons
>>
>>17490515
Wew lad

Well the rest of us are here to discuss their own experiences with ouija boards, not a debunk thread
>>
>>17494125
That's terrifying.

I've had an experience. So has my dad. He used one with his brothers and his sister. He said it kept going to "devil" and "666". He then said it spelled out something only he knew personally. They then threw it in a river.

I used one with my close friend. I made it myself and we went into the conservatory. He was sitting in front of me, he was facing away from the door. It felt genuinely like something was trying to get through. We both felt very tranced and paranoid, looking at our reflection in the windows made me feel worse like something would be there. We heard scratching at the door, infront of me. This spooked me because there was nothing there at all. Anyway, we ended the session and he went upstairs shortly after and saw a dark figure of an old lady walk from my room and go downstairs and then vanish in mid air. He said it looked like my grandmother. I've never really felt right since this experience, and the lightbulbs later kept dying out randomly in the room...didn't tell anyone why though.
>>
>>17483643
pretty sure you can still buy them at toys-r-us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43539606&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

yep. 22.99...lucky day anon
>>
>>17492668
>It's not like they infuse ghosts and demons at the Hasbo factory.

Excellent conspiracy theory.
>>
>>17486036
Will you please stop stealing my name?
>>
>>17483495
My parents did awhile back. Apparently, a bunch of spooky shit happened to them. Stuff like kitchen cabinets opening and slamming shut by themselves repeatedly. I would need to talk to her about it again to get the whole story.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.