[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy kids tv shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 264x191
hey guys do you know any weird or creepy childrens when you were a kid? dont say candle cove i know that shit is fake
>>
>>17483257

Have you heard of Candle Cove? I heard it's real.
>>
some old school creepy shit...

Vegetable Soup
New Zoo Revue
The Clangers
>>
>>17483287
>Vegetable Soup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcNIqrZ6KI

NOPE!
>>
>>17483291

What's so scary about this? Kids fly in a space ship, discover a planet and go exploring.
>>
>>17483257
candle cove was a creepypasta based off a real life tv show that people were discussing online circa 2004-5, I remember it was a puppet show like the candle cove story that played on channel 01 and kids would watch it, but channel 01 was the auxillery or something on tv's back then, and didn't play anything but static if you didn't have something hooked up to a tv, so when people tried to find the show they couldn't so they asked online, other people remembered it, and someone discovered that their parents would watch them pretend to play along with a tv show that was just static on the tv, but all the people online who discussed it remembered the same episodes, pretty fucked up
>>
>>17483257
>dont say candle cove i know that shit is fake
Gods damn, when is this joke going to die? It was just a shitty, low budget kids show that someone decided to spice up with some spookyness after the fact. The only thing fake about it is the supposed "Screaming Episode".
>>
>>17483257
le ananas
>>
Mr. Noseybonk
>>
thanks for sharing guys
>>
There was some show that I remember being called something like "Puzzle Palace". I don't remember much of it other than it appearing maybe two times and it being a puppet show. I was really interested in catching other episodes of it for some reason, totally out of proportion. It wasn't creepy, just a bit strange that I couldn't get much of it.
>>
>>17483257
Adventures of Mark Twain, the one episode where the kids meet "Satan." Fucking weird.
>>
>>17483894

That was a movie you dummy.
>>
>>
Are you afraid of the dank?
>>
>>17483747
For some reason the children's show Dinosaurs was always a little strange to me. Not all that creepy either, but more on the bizarre side.

One of my friends just told me about a French show he used to watch as a kid called Téléchat. It was a news network with a cat and an ostrich as anchors.

Then there's this which I found while browsing the topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xggQKrWrIDQ
>>
Everyone who watched this as a kid in my country thought the progeria victim looking character was scary as fuck. I was never scared by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOW8CQkVEWw
>>
>>17483296

if you don't see the creepy in talking mannequins... then you probably kill children and sit them around a table and have tea parties with their corpses.
>>
File: snoop-dogg-on-420.png.jpg (22 KB, 531x335) Image search: [Google]
snoop-dogg-on-420.png.jpg
22 KB, 531x335
>>17484449
>Are you afraid of the dank?

hell nizzle ma brizzle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.