[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, Bored and willing to try stuff.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: meh.jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
23 KB, 500x310
Hey guys. Been a lurker here for a while and haven't really posted anything. I've always been on the skeptical side with most things. However, even then I still was curious about this paranormal stuff.

So, I've been thinking about what to do lately. I figure, since I find this stuff interesting why not try some of it. So, I am wanting to ask this. Is there anything you have been too scared to do, or have really not wanted to risk trying it. I'm not really scared to try it now since I am skeptical about all this in the first place. Tell me and I am willing to at least try it to see what happens.
>>
1) Lure a friend to a secluded place, it MUST be someone that knows and trusts you
2) Dig a shallow trench, say a yard long, 4 to six inches deep
3) Slit your pal's throat
4) Have the blood fill the trench
5) Shout "Brave Shades! Come feast on this blood."
^) Wait
^) Wait some more
^) Something will happen.

6) ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>>
>>17482948
Um..... Not sure that homicide is something that I would include in this. No one I really hate enough at this particular moment to be honest.
>>
Meditate. Meditate and each time you do, do it with the goal of making yourself a happier person. However that may be, you must face your inner demons. With enough meditation on this, you will find yourself a happier person. Next, try meditating on your religious and spiritual beliefs, and truly come to terms with them if you have not. With enough meditation, the result is the same as when you achieved "happiness". Next "meditate" on anything you choose, and see how quickly it manifests in your "reality"
>>
>>17482948
End yourself fagit
>>
>>17482976
Surprisingly uplifting thing. Was not expecting something that is actually safe to be on this list. Might try it to be honest. More feasible than the last one to be honest.
>>
>>17482976
Believe it or not sir, with enough meditation you will come to realize much of what is considered "paranormal" is quite normal to some people. Every time I make statements such as these I come across as some kind of space case, but I've just taught myself how to read auras, and predict people's actions and thoughts to some degree. Only achieved through meditation. I could not prove this to you, merely because I have not written it down. But the key to all "paranormal" experiences truly is believing they are real.
>>
Bump. Can anyone come up with something else? I am willing to try just about anything as long as it doesn't involve homicide
>>
talk to yourself in a room where no one can hear you and see if 'they ' answer you.
>>
>>17482938
Best thing to do? Don't involve friends, don't involve anyone, and do spoopy shit. That stuff always tends to happen when secluded, or when no one else is aware but simply one or two people. Go out into the bumfuck of nowhere in the woods (Wear BRIGHT clothing if you live in redneck areas. Like blues and yellows, so you're not shot) and just fight the urge to run away, or the chilling feeling you get (Bring gun just in case). Fuck with an ouija board and contact spirits. There's tons of spooky stuff to do and see where it goes. Hell, go to supposed haunted areas that are local and try that, too. You might just run into something.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.