[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ I have a theory that might allow for interstellar travel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: Mon_Feb_15_17-27-35_EST_2016.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mon_Feb_15_17-27-35_EST_2016.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hello /x/ I have a theory that might allow for interstellar travel. So, making a gravitational wormhole takes a lot of negative and positive energy, and we would need to keep it open too. But since Wormholes defies the laws of physics, what if we go outside of the laws of physics to create one? In the astral plane everything (apart from the real world) is created by your mind or someone else's mind. But since what is created in the astral plane stays in the astral plane, due to scientific laws and that wormholes defy these laws, could it be possible to create a wormhole in the astral plane?
>>
>>17481813
Wow that's a really cool photo of Earth from space!
Is it one of NASA's?
>>
dont post hypothesis
only post results of testing it, asshole
>>
>>17481813
Meth goes well with gonzo journalism. Not so well with physics.
>>
>>17481824
It's not Earth it's a fake planet from a vidya
>>17481829
I forgot to mention that I would need people to get on the same frequency and somebody to enter it
>>17481831
>implying I take drugs
>>
>>17481813
Read what you just wrote.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17481849
No you nigger go read an astronomy book
>>
>>17481834
I'd really hate to think you wrote that hot tranny mess of an OP completely sober!

Imagine it like this. You've just run someone over in your car and it was entirely your fault. The police are on their way. You need an excuse, any excuse! You had a bad reaction to your heart medicine. A bat was in the car and bit you. At least say you were sleep deprived!
>>
>>17481853
Worst troll ever.
>>
>>17481856
Sleep deprived or enlightened? I'm going to believe enlightened. Have fun dying truly unsatisfied with your life, pleb.
>>
>>17481856
You sound more like the idiot here.
>>
>>17481862
No, he doesn't.

OP you're a fucking retard, you know nothing about science so please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17481813
Still working on confidently entering the astral plane, I can only do so when I go to sleep, after what most people call "sleep paralysis". Have you attained that capability through meditation or other means? I've been told the sleep route is most reliable but I never trust a wizard
>>
>>17481865
Shlomo this isn't your board to patrol for the JIDF
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17481813
Isn't it funny how Larvals respond to the unknown with fear and doubt? Such a paradoxical world we live in
>>
>>17481813

I like where you're going with this OP. Unfortunately creating a wormhole in the astral plane would only allow an astral body to pass through. You would need a vessel on the other side to receive the astral body. That would mean you'd have to be able to communicate with someone at the destination to prepare for your arrival.
>>
>>17481860
>>17481862
Okay kids. Get back to me when you're old enough to vote! And have gone to college. And all that fun stuff!
>>
OP here had to go to the bathroom I'm back. I'll just ignore the unopened minded from now on
>>17481866
You should stick to the sleep route, it's the safest one. You should only try other means once you're more experienced
>>17481871
They're scared to leave their zone of comfort
>>
>>17481869
I remember when /x/ wasn't full of retards like you. Sure, it was shit, but it wasn't like this.

Go kill yourself, for /x/, please
>>
>>17481880
I've done both, what exactly makes you think I haven't? All this seemingly nonsense talk that's flying far above your head?
>>
>>17481881
>unopened minded

You mean people who aren't fucking retards like you? I'm here because I am open minded you stupid fuckwit, but what you said in the OP is fucking so stupid and ridiculous I'm not gonna just scroll past.
>>
>>17481881
Ah, you've posted something stupid so you can have pointless fights with strangers who point out its errors. That's a fairly stupid and childish way to act. Ah well, another troll thread to shit up /x/ and be ignored.
>>
>>17481882

I remember when /x/ was a place to discuss paranormal, supernatural, metaphysical, and unnatural phenomena. Science came after the dreaming and possibility excavation.
>>
>>17481824
how can you even think thats earth you dick
>>
>>17481813
Gonna need to see some math, nigga.
>>
>>17481878
Yes but what if we could let's say start with something from a street to another street and instead. And point is maybe it could still work for physical beings since the wormhole can appear in different planes.
>>
>>17481813
I think what people are trying to tell you OP is that, as an example, wormholes don't defy the laws of physics. They are in fact predicted by the current most popular physical models. Your physics is completely wrong and I suspect people versed in the astral side of things would find your occultism equally bad.

Being open minded doesn't mean making constantly false statements. Two different things. You're just being wrong.
>>
>>17481890
yo, the OP is on about how wormholes need lots of "postive and negative energy" to create so maybe we can create one in the astral plane?!?!

that isnt paranormal, Its fucking stupid
>>
>>17481888
OP, and many others on this board are still learning how to not be so straight forward. This a tough concept to discuss, so of course it's easiest to use very literal words. But alas, it's impossible to describe metaphorical with language, hence the current state of things today. Haven't been on this board since my awakening. Interesting vibes, that's for sure
>>
>>17481902
Praise the fucking lord!
>>
>>17481903
somebody hasn't listen in their science class at school
>>
>>17481903
Correct. OP's post is nonsense.
>>
>>17481824
Dumbass
>>
>>17481911
just... stop.
>>
>>17481900

Negative. Something in the astral cannot manifest itself in any organized way. Even if a million people focused on it from the astral plane, it would just become a chaotic electromagnetic shit storm in the physical world.
>>
>>17481813
OP, to answer your question, I don't believe this is currently possible. Even the most experienced wizards have not mastered conjuring things such as wormholes and the like in earths "objective reality". In another time when science, math, and empirical data were not the leading spirtual forces, perhaps this would have been possible. Doubtful though
>>
>>17481926
We can't know unless we try it
>>
>>17481919
But, since that sounds awesome, we should totally do that anyway, though!
>>
>>17481919
I'd still like to try
>>
>>17481931
well why are you even posting here then, fuck off and try it. if you'd done that in the first place you would never of posted here because you would of realized how retarded you were.
>>
>>17481937
see >>17481834
>>
>>17481937
There ought to be an /x/ jingle like that...

"Before you post...fuck off and try!"
>>
>>17481942
oh sorry, you need some "people on the same frequency"... yeeeeah okay dokey m8.
>>
Just because the laws of physics break down at a singularity does not mean that your belief in an 'astral plane' is a valid solution by any means.
>>
What did you smoke dude ? First wormholes don't defy the law of physics they're a result of a well tested theory called general relativity although they are hard to make or even keep open whith some of negative energy it's not impossible, you are confusing wormhole with black hole, blackholes don't defy the law of physics neither, the thing is our understanding of physics limit us at the edge of the blackhole called the event horizon, we don't know shit about it's center and sure we will in the future, they do not defy the law of physics, at their center called a singularities we need new laws to describe them unknown to us at this time, people are working on solving this mystery right now as we speak. And lastly who dafuq told you astral shit exist in the first place there is no scientific proof for such woowoo physics of yours.
>>
>>17482011
I mean inside the laws of physics do not exist
>>
>>17482019
suggestion OP, rephrase this question in a way plebs won't take such offense to it, repost and try again. Ask a metaphorical question, you will get a metaphorical answer from some enlightened being who had asked themselves the same. This is a game of metaphors, discussions such as these cannot be talke about literally. Metaphoric answers and statements you are sure to find more meaningful. I like to call it being a metaphorical psychic, in that there are hidden meanings in my words. These hidden meanings are only meaningful for those who are seeking them however
>>
>>17482019
>ITT people thinking they know physics

I'm fine with people having different points of views and beliefs, but when you bring "science" into your retarded beliefs, and you have no idea what you are talking about, it makes me very angry.
>>
>>17481813
Elite Dangerous is a pretty good game.

Won't it be fun when we get planetary landings on atmospheric planets, and can disembark and explore!
>>
>>17482038
Hey there's an idea that just might work!

Why not OP ask a question that isn't fucking retarded and barely coherent?! Goddammit modershaman I think you might have JUST CRACKED THIS NUT
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.