[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Wizard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11
File: 1456283221506.gif (180 KB, 446x327) Image search: [Google]
1456283221506.gif
180 KB, 446x327
I want to learn magic and become a wizard. Looking for Athames, Wand recommendations, Practice Spells, and General Wizard Advice.
>>
Protect your virginity until you reach level 30.
>>
Well, how much do you know about magick so far? The way energy flows, cycles, etc
>>
>>17481156
It's not quite like you'd expect.
"Magick" is more psychology and religion than anything. If you're curious about the occult, look up things like Chaos Magick or Alister Crowley's work or something.
>>
>>17481187
Not sure if larp or mmorpg.
>>
>>17481187
This is good advice, OP. Also try reading the Principia Discordia to understand chaos and how it fits into the universe. it's not too long, about 129 pages I believe. There are four versions but if you do a Google search for Principia Discordia PDF you might get the 4th version .

Pic related
>>
>>17481185
Sigils, Pentagrams, various different myths and practices about summoning things, calling for divine help, shields, energy, I even found this little sight about psychics who can bend the elements of avatar.
I don't wat to summon the devil or anything like that I just want to learn to harness my energy for spiritual wizardry. With my soul intact of course I don't want this to be like those "Selling my soul to the devil for bitches" threads.
>>
>>17481187
>>17481205
Wait. You guys are serious with this chaos occultism? Do you have any idea how retarded and delusional you sound like? I hope you don't act like this irl too.
>>
>>17481187
Psychologist here.

Elaborate.
>>
>>17481208
Magick doesn't have anything to do with selling your soul or anything like that. Any negative stigma you have with the word 'occult' must be removed.. embrace it. The pentagram for example: its five points represent elements: air, earth, fire, water, and spirit. (Ever seen the movie The 5th Element? Makes sense now, eh?) . It isn't satanic at all.. though some people would have you believe it is. Sigils are just signatures (of different beings or spirits, like from the astral planes). These days people mislabled 'sigils' and the ones you create yourself used to be known as something else.. It was described in "The Black Arts" (book). I can't remember the author, but a Google search should help with that. Summoning things is possible, (you might wanna read Konstantinos: Summoning Spirits just for that extra bit of knowledge, as it has focus techniques and the like.. Also has astral travel techniques) and you don't have to sell your soul.

Oh, and the pentagram's circle around it stands for the cycles of the universe.. everything works in cycles. Remember that. Pentagrams are often used in the occult world because of what they symbolize. They are also useful for protection. Another thing you might wanna learn about is runes. I'm gonna make a post on that in this thread in a minute or two with a new pic. Switching from Clover (app) to my PC so I can type faster
>>
>>17481253
Answer us please.
>>17481213
>>17481222
>>
>>17481213
>>17481213
Maybe you don't take it seriously, but who are you to judge about it when you don't know anything about it?

Of course you can, but it won't be an informed judgement.

Be open minded, friend. Things don't always work the way some make it sound. Different cultures view different things differently
>>
>>17481265
That's why they have average IQ of 60 in countries where they believe in things such as voodoo.
>>
>>17481222
The practices of ritual magick are actually closely tied to hypnosis (/omg/ will be able to explain better). Also many of the practices are seeking something not entirely dissimilar to CBT or other cognitive techniques, except self initiated and reinforced.

The goal of these practices, ultimately, is to bring about desired changes in personality and personal understanding. The belief of "as above so below" meaning that as they effect desired change in themselves, their environment will react in a like manner.

It's really not a terribly complicated concept, the magician uses ritual in order to put their minds into a more suggestive state in which they can overcome often overly critical thought processes.

Whether you believe in the superstition and the rest is actually kidn of irrelevant, even to the magician practicing, the end goal is still the same.

I really believe theres more than a few papers that could be written on it if you had the right practitioners to work with.
>>
>>17481272
I call bullshit, cite a source that isn't a white supremacist blog. Also, maybe don't use gross generalizations like that, you are aware that the african diaspora religions are alive and well in the USA?
>>
>>17481262
I'm the guy who posted the pentagram and PD. I'm gonna switch names now that I'm on the PC.. Anyway..

Yes, we are actually talking about real stuff.

>>17481272

Their culture did not reject things such as voodoo and occultism, however. It is also practiced in New Orleans, I believe. Like I said, different cultures see things differently. It isn't a bad thing there. All those witch hunts really made people not like it .. or at least, most people in their cultures.
>>
>>17481283
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
>>
How do I shoot electricity at people.
>>
>>17481287
Op Here. Can we talk about Runes now? I don't like when threads turn into argument with shill assholes like >>17481272
>>
File: fehu.png (10 KB, 174x276) Image search: [Google]
fehu.png
10 KB, 174x276
>>17481156
I'm not sure if you're familiar with runes, but they hold a certain power if you were to draw them out using your intention while doing so.. Like all magick and spells, it requires your intention on a certain thing.

Runes themselves are said to be discovered by Odin in a quest for knowledge. They were also used by the Norse as a written language. Each rune has multiple meanings.

Pic related is Fehu. It can be used to symbolize luck as well as wealth.

If you were to write this rune out with your intention to bring yourself or even the area you draw it in luck (you can draw it anywhere.. on the walls, your car, even yourself. it can be made of anything: twigs, pen, pencil, carvings, etc.) it would do so.

You can use your energy to bring this intention to life using these runes. Here's a website to tell you a bit more about how they can be utilized in spells or .. even on their own

http://www.earthwitchery.com/runes.html
>>
>>17481277
I reckon I kind of understand what you're getting at. Like a gigantic sense of Law of Attraction? If you've, by chance, read the Death Gate Cycle series, their magic was based upon "possibility". Say, I think about the possibility of myself being 20ft in front of my current position, and boom, teleportation. Obviously a bit more complex than that but it has been years since I've read it.

Basically a "if you want something hard enough, you'll get it" sense? I'd love to learn enough about 'magick' to practice but I cannot believe such implications.
>>
You guys are retarded and I can't help you. Sorry.
>>
>>17481305
Yeah, just took me a bit to type it out. I'm here. These are pretty easy to use. Like I said, just write it out (or carve it, make it out of twigs, anything really) with your intentions and it'll work.

Example: when I was having issues with shadow people I used Algiz (for protection). I drew it on a piece of paper and put it under my bed.. I also carved it onto the 4 walls of my bedroom.
>>
>>17481313
Samefag here. Should have added this to my post but I'm going to sleep. While I'm interested in the content, I'm drowsy as fuck so don't mistake my lack of reply as ignoring you.
I'll probably respond in X hours if I feel I have something worth posting or asking.
>>
>>17481321
Good night
>>
>>17481321
I hope you will never wake up again.
>>
Ask Harry Potter to get you into hogwarts
>>
>>17481296
>https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Did you even read the fucking list you linked, there's only a single country on there with an average IQ under 60.

Most of the countries where the African Diaspora began have an average IQ well over 85 which is comparable to much of western europe.

The lower IQ in many of these countries is very clearly from a lack of educational infrastructure and opportunity.

If you're going to troll at least have your information somehow back up your statement, or are you from Equatorial Guinea?
>>
>>17481313
>a gigantic sense of Law of Attraction?
Put simply, yes.

>if you want something hard enough, you'll get it
No... it's more like, if you create the change in yourself, the world will change to accommodate or mirror it
>>
>>17481316
You think I could us that for a problem I have with my sleeping? I've been having bites all over my body when I sleep I try not to scratch but they spread. I shower everyday and I've clean my room in the effort of finding an ant hive to no prevail. I insecticide my bed but only poisoned myself with the itch still. If I use a rune under my bed will these pests leave my skin?
>>
>>17481336
60, 70. Retarded either way. Also the reason for their idiotic beliefs are indeed lack of education.
>>
File: laguz.jpg (652 B, 46x62) Image search: [Google]
laguz.jpg
652 B, 46x62
>>17481344

Laguz can be used to help you sleep.

"Use as a magickal net to cast out and draw in needed energies or to put someone gently to sleep,bringing pleasant dreams."
>>
>>17481347
Just wondering, why are you here on /x/?
>>
>>17481354
Why are you pretending to be wizard in the internet?
>>
>>17481347
>fuck reading anything, Im superior

You're a clown.
So explain the countries where these beliefs (honestly any magical belief) are practiced that have average IQ's over 95? Hell half the countries over 100 have well established, understood and influential magical traditions.

Seriously if you don't believe, or don't like it, that's fine, but if you're going to make an argument try and make it something more than grunting and flailing, you're making other people who share your opinion look even stupider.
>>
>>17481361
Because I am a wizard IN the internet.
>>
>>17481366
I don't really see myself as a 'wizard.' I'm some guy who happens to have some experience with occult. I find it odd how people go onto a paranormal message board meant for this stuff and post about how 'this isn't real!'
>>
>>17481366
So you're admitting its all just RP?
>>
>>17481370
No, it was a joke. The joke was how the message was written "in" the internet.
>>
File: 1451887338824.jpg (57 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1451887338824.jpg
57 KB, 768x576
>>17481370
Well Shit, if there's a skeleton IN your body are you flesh sack irl?
>>
>>17481362
Hurt durr I want to misunderstand everything because I'm libericuck with magic wand.
>>
>>17481385
>libericuck
OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT OH WOULD YOU JUST OH WOULD LOOK AT THAT! Donald Trump could you please exit stage left because we don't want to hear about how muslims are rapists and how mexico did 9/11.
>>
>>17481401
Literally triggered.
>>
>>17481385
Explain to me what I'm failing to understand? Moreover, please explain to me why you think I am being deliberately dense? While you're at it maybe explain why you're projecting so hard?

(Im conservative by the way, and not a ritual magician)
>>
>>17481406
There is difference between having traditions and believing in magic.
>>
>>17481222
It's essentially controlled self-delusion.
>>
>>17481419
Again, I must ask.. Why do you people go on /x/ then say 'but it isn't real, you're all just RP fags!' ?
>>
>>17481404
>>17481401
>>17481385
Would you two just fuck eachother already.
>>
>>17481422
There's more to /x/ than magical practices.

And just because it's 'paranormal,' and just because someone is entertained by a concept, does not make the person either practicing or believing of that concept.

I am studying ritual magic, and don't really give half a rat's ass when people ask critical questions about magic in general. They can read a public board and be as critical as they choose.
>>
>>17481422
Why do you think /x/ should be hugbox for delusional retards? I mean, you are in magic wand thread.
>>
>>17481422
I'm actually getting into it, but that's the gist of it. Things like Tulpamancy are pretty much just making yourself go a bit insane for a reward, most likely companionship.
>>
>>17481156
Surah 2:96
Surah 2:102

Magic is not to be fucked with - can send your soul to Hell
>>
>>17481426
If you don't like it, you don't have to go in it and make yourself angry. There are other threads, as you said.
>>
>>17481156
That's not how you a become wizard
>>
>>17481430
But I want to call schizos with names.
>>
>>17481425
Yes, asking questions is good. I was only genuinely wondering about why they're here if they don't want to be open minded/believe this stuff.

>>17481426
meh.. magick in TV shows is different than in real life, wands are used differently.. more of a tool than something to cast magick with itself
>>17481427
I don't know much about tulpamancy.. not sure if it's a new thing or if it's been around for years. I know the wording on some things gets changed over the years though.

>>17481428
Who cares about this 'hell?' It's a trick to keep us away from things like this.. It isn't even an issue. If the universe had qualms with us using magick it would've said so a long time ago.
>>
>>17481436
Shitposting is Shitposting, regardless. I get it, you just got out of /b/ and are proud that you can make a faggot librul butt-flustered, but as you spend more time doing it, it gets old.
>>
>>17481437
Tulpas. Sort of like an imaginary friend that you convince yourself is real.
Been around for a long time, I'm sure you know the concept by a different name.
>>
>>17481449
It is the reason people are being turned off of /x/. I'm glad that some people are still willing to stand up to needless shitposting so we can have a real discussion here.
>>
>>17481453
Interesting.

I've only heard a little bit about them from /x/.. Something only you can see and it's part of your subconcious, correct?
>>
>>17481454
Don't "stand up" to them. They love it.
The thing about wrestling a pig is you just get dirty, and worse, the pig likes it.
>>
>>17481455
Yeah, though I'd never do it unless I was in solitary confinement for years. Not very good for you.
Also, I think people report other sensations, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>17481456
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.. that's why I didn't reply as much. But they get bored when there's nothing to say besides "haha liberal faggot"
>>
>>17481460
Sounds like a big commitment from what I can tell based on the information here:

http://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

I'd say my position on it is about the same as yours
>>
>>17481454
And this serious discussion of chaos magic wands are the reason why people consider /x/ even more retarded board than /mlp/.
>>
>>17481468
"chaos magic wands" lol

There's a difference between chaos magick and wands.. Not that you understand either one of them. That's why you're shitposting here instead of /b/, right?
>>
>>17481462
They really don't. It's the rush of seeing a (You) mixed with general negativity. That wasn't really an attempt to shut him up or make him feel bad as it was as casual observation.
And to be fair we've all been there. /b/ is the tutorial that prepares you for the essential cancerous parts of 4chan, so you get thick skin and can talk all out what you like anonymously without getting butt-hurt.
>>
>>17481348
how do you use this? you draw it on your forehead or something?
>>
>>17481474
>>17481465
Btw, you can drop the name. We're pretty much the only two people here.
>>
>>17481477
I suppose it is. Some get bored, some don't. It's why I choose not to respond most of the time.

I've somehow managed to overcome being negative in general based on what people in real life tell me .. and on 4chan? Hahahaha. I laugh at these trolls.

>>17481479
yeah, you can draw it on your arm or something if you want to.

>>17481481
I'll keep the name, I don't want people getting confused as to who I am
>>
>>17481479
Not really.
Symbols are but physical metaphor.
>>
>>17481474
Holy kek. Are there any kind of evidence of this chaos magic? The answer will be something like
>2deep4u
As usual.
>>
>>17481485
so just thinking about it while going to sleep is enough?
>>
>>17481486
deep
u
But if you wanna learn about the way chaos works you can read the Primcipia Discordia.. like I said, there's a PDF. There are a bunch of internet resources if you want to learn more about this stuff. Chaos magick is more used these days it would seem.. mainly because during the dark ages a lot of knowledge about occult was lost and now people are trying to experiment to find things out for themselves. And now we have a place where we can actually discuss things like this.. the internet. It can be used as a database or to transfer information at rapid speeds.. like on 4chan.
>>
>>17481483
There's no need to specifically know it's you. That's the point. How do you know I'm not that other guy? You just know and if you don't, then it doesn't matter.

It's kinda like going into a Mexican food place and ordering non-Mexican food. You might as well put your email.
>>
That's true, but at the same time I feel more safe about it somehow.. Like people will know it's me and not someone either pretending to be me or confusing me with someone else. It's just who I am I guess. I could try reddit but to be fair it's pretty cancerous there
>>
>>17481493
He is newfag. He wouldn't understand.
>>
>>17481490
Not quite. I'm not an "expert," but it's all about assigning significance to it, and through will making things so.
If slapping yourself three times a day makes you more confident, might as well be so.
>>
>>17481502
I've been here for a couple months.. I do understand, but like I said, reddit is more cancerous. I like the feel of 4chan more. Perhaps it's something in my personality, but I don't like when people impersonate me.
>>
>>17481502
Most definitely.
>>17481499
Lurk moar, fggt.
>>
File: pencil tool.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pencil tool.png
2 KB, 200x200
>>17481490
If all else fails, the way I do it works well enough

>>17481507
Ayy, I don't always use names. I try to be as helpful as possible while enjoying myself
>>
>>17481492
No evidence whatsoever. Just as expected.
>>
>>17481504
Oh, wait, we're you the real troll all along?
Holy shit, this is some avant-garde stuff right here.
>>
File: Kobylozadovskij-obezyannik.jpg (205 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
Kobylozadovskij-obezyannik.jpg
205 KB, 600x449
>>17481156
Where all African Black Warlocks talk boards in web? at least now 2016 century
>>
>>17481512
>not researching it for yourself then complaining
>>
>>17481513
I had the feeling I could be posting into a troll thread. Magic wands and shit. But then again this is /x/, you will never know.
>>
>>17481474
>"chaos magic wands" lol
What is wrong? Any wizard can get a wand and make a Chaos sigil at it.
>>
Chaos Magick: Throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Except none of it sticks.
>>
I am going to go to the mall with a friend.. I might be on this thread in a few hours.
>>17481528
I am not trolling
>>
File: Nofucks.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
Nofucks.gif
2 MB, 297x229
I dont know anything about magick or the occult but I do have a question.

Has anybody here ever read any of Lovecrafts works? Being more specific, The Shadow over Insmouth, The Door of the Silver Key, The thing on the Doorstep?

If so, is there some truth to them? Reason why I ask is because I couldnt stop but feel that some of the material in them was either loseely or based on other real life mythos, specially the parts concerning the occult / magick / Unknown beings etc.
>>
>>17481551
You know who else went to the mall with friends?

Hitler
>>
>>17481551
You don't have friends. Nice try, though.
>>
>>17481427
Triggered, my tulpa is coming to your house. He works for Nintendo.
>>
>>17481523
have you done acid? i know i have and happily co-create my reality since
>>
>>17481485
it's the other way around , symbols trascend and impact matter. matter is the metaphor for the symbol. I am the great architect. we all are.
>>
File: 1395082511623.gif (704 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1395082511623.gif
704 KB, 320x240
>>17481187
>Chaos magic
>laughingwizards.jpeg

But really OP, stay away from that shit; most Chaos books are extremely contradictory let alone not very pragmatic or even based on any sort of tradition. Should you look into it's history you'll realize it came out during the height of Western cultural subversion. To put it simply, Chaos magic is the cultural Marxism of magic and is specifically designed to fuck with you, not improve yourself.

Go on /fringe/, read the stick and download pdf books. I recommend starting with Bardon's works.
>>
>>17481277
So it's possible to, lets say, improve myself through magick in order to acquire more knowledge ie. in the form of studying in college, and being consistent with it and not lazying around? Remove that sin.
>>
go to diagonally
you can get all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry
>>
How to obtain an Atheme? I need one to carve out my runes and I don't know if I can use any old knife.
>>
>>17481334
I only slept four hours (woke up I don't know how many times throughout that, like normal) but I somehow feel 'refreshed' although a bit mad when I woke due to external circumstances.

I think I mildly unintentionally lucid dreamed a bit and went into some type of (not dark) 'abyss'/infinite landscape deal but managed to feel a bit unsettled/freaked out and woke myself up so there is that.
>>
>>17481563
whoag

>>17482010
Glad you are feeling well
>>
>>17481558
Hypothesis is. Howard Phillips Lovecraft was like a puppet with automatic writing in tentacles of these devils.
Pity but today I don't know how sort a real spirit from a fictive person.
>>
>>17481558
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's just fiction. The Necronomicon for example is fiction, but it was based off of the Egyptian Book of the Dead
>>
>>17481904
>To put it simply, Chaos magic is
attempt wash magic from fucking religious myths and cults conflicting each with other and mostly hating magic.
>>
>>17482000
Athame from different tradition, for runelore athame is not necessary. You can simply carve Wōden runes or any other sort of runes at some matter with your an old knife. Also you can buy box of clay and do rune plates at clay for divination.
>>
>>17482119

Its just the details man.

When he talks about beings from the depths of the ocean, or the ''complicated'' angles required to bend space and time etc etc
>>
File: cover.jpg (97 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
97 KB, 464x700
>>17481558

Pretty good book exploring the connections right here.
>>
>>17481277
>closely tied to hypnosis
If the only real magic in the world were hypnotic self-delusion, people would've formalized a method of hypnosis ages ago. Hypnosis wouldn't be a new thing. The fact that it took humanity this long to realize that hypnosis was a thing can only be a result of "hypnosis," as you call it, having different properties in all other time periods. The only way it could have notably different properties for every culture that ever discovered it is if it caused effects beyond what the mind can show itself. The fact that we have different words for it—hypnosis and belief—is direct contraspective evidence that every attempt to practice hypnosis prior to the modern era resulted in extraneous non-mental effects.

Unless you're going to argue that intelligence only evolved in the 1800s.
>>
>>17481277
>not entirely dissimilar to CBT
Then you, my friend, don't know what these practices seek.
>>
>>17486840
>intelligence only evolved in the 1800s
Absolutely dense and illiterate as you could expect from /x/.
>>
>>17481313
>I cannot believe such implications.
The fact that you can't is evidence of what you are. If the LoA were the only magical force in existence we'd have noticed by now. You can't dismiss the entire testimony of every person in history as the result of a mathematically identical hallucination.
>>
>>17481336
>average IQ under 60
That's not how bell curves work. Who's fudging the data this time?
>>
>>17481343
Changing yourself to manifest every little desire would be exceedingly tedious. I shudder to think of the bore of a life you'd see in a world where that was the only kind of magic. Reduction to LoA isn't all that separate from death.
>>
>>17481354
>One of the few people
Don't be a dick to the other contributing anons. The only people who care about their 4chan reputation are people that are trying to shill for some other site.
>>
>>17481422
Normally I'd just skip your post, but if you're full of yourself enough to namefag, I'll just go ahead and point it out:

They were already lurking here. They felt like posting. If you're gonna tell them to stop lurking, you need to lurk more until you realize exactly why that would be a stupid thing to say.
>>
>>17481437
>it would've said so a long time ago
Some people are dumb enough to think the universe spoke for itself 1500, 2000, and whatever year in calendar system the Jews use years ago.
>>
>>17481454
>people are being turned off of /x/
Speak for yourself, thanks.
>>
>>17481483
>I don't want people getting confused as to who I am
Dipshit detected.
>these trolls
>rich
>>
>>17481344
Dude you probably have bed bugs. Seriously, you need to have that chequed out cause bed bugs are like the masters of hiding and they can only be exterminated by professionals. I speak out of experience and no I'm not a disbeliever of the paranormal but your description made my skin crawl with bad memories of a traumatizing experience.
>>
>>17481499
>someone either pretending to be me or confusing me with someone else
This is what "full of yourself" sounds like. You are literally the most faggoty namefag I've ever seen.
>>
>>17481504
>I don't like when people impersonate me.
Nobody gives a shit. This is why it's disgusting to see you pretend to care.
>>
>>17486849
The point of that post was to say that only an idiot would seriously believe that premise.
>>
>>17486931
Yes. Actually I was the retardest. I just woke up therefore I misread things.
>>
>>17486949
Nobody cares about your personal life.
>>
Can any master wizard tell me how to summon a female semen demon? I'm trying but the only ones I get are males. Now there's like five of these demonic supermodel faggots living in my house and trying to steal my virtue. I just want a cutie succubus please respond.
>>
>>17487069
Says potato queen.
>>
>>17487124
Poetic, isn't it?
>>
>>17487133
Not really.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.