[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some assistance required
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1430879920324.png (67 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1430879920324.png
67 KB, 223x200
So there's a cult in my old home town and I'm kind of wanting to identify it. From what I've gathered they're one of the larger cults across the U.S. and have sort of a familial structure and are led by a shamanistic father figure. Any ideas /x/?
>>
>>17481097
No more infos OP ? It's pretty vague
>>
>>17481115
Well i don't have any more info on the cult itself, just the group. It's actually pretty rediculous. It's run by a man who's name is ACTUALLY "Evil" (like on his birth certificate) He's the seventh son of two lesbian witches in a coven before him. They goings on of the actual group are very secretive as it has an almost scientology-esque way of viewing things I.E. Don't go associating with those outside the family, never talk about the goings on, never let it slip that you're a part of the group. things of that nature. I try to get info where i can but like i said. VERY SECRETIVE
>>
No Ideas /x/? I could probably just go off something if i had a general idea of some of the bigger cults across the u.s.
>>
>>17481143
Any more information at all? What have you seen them do? What town?
>>
>>17481097
Is your old home town salt lake city? They are Mormons
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.