[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A true experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Telling the story of growing up in a haunted house
>>
Long time lurker of /x/ but first time telling my story. It makes my hair stand on end to even tell this story. I don't know how to green text so whatever, and I'm on my mobile so excuse typos.

It all started when we moved into our new home. We went from a smaller house in the center of town to a bigger house in a historic part of town in the north east. The house was two stories and the bottom level the Windows lined up with the ground. The upstairs had two bedrooms, the living room and a kitchen. The down stairs was connected by two sets of stairs with a middle landing right at the front door. The down stairs had two rooms another living room the laundry room and a computer room. At the time we moved in my father and my step mother were still together and one of her sons was still living with us. In the house we had my step mom my father my sister and my step brother and two dogs. My parents took the master bedroom upstairs my sister took the room directly across the hall upstairs. Me and my half brother got the rooms downstairs. The first time I experienced something was subtle but now that I look back and hear more about hauntings it all makes sense. I put together a small car with an erector set I had. I was nervous one of my siblings would take the car apart so I looked for a hiding spot. The roof down stairs was all drop ceiling the kind that is in rectangles and you can push them up to see the wiring and pipes. Well it was the perfect hiding spot so I picked a tile right above my bed that I could reach while standing on my bed and stashed the car right there. After a few days I wanted to play with the car so I pushed up the same tile and felt around with my hand for the car but couldn't feel it. I figured the car might have rolled out of position for whatever reason so I grabbed a flash light to see where it had gone since it was dark. I pushed the tile up stuck my head in and snapped on the flash light. I could see all the way to the walls of where the..
>>
>>17480985
>I don't know how to green text so whatever
>
>>
..ceiling ended but the car was no where to be found. Not thinking much of I asked my step brother and my sister if they had taken it to which they said no. I thought it was weird but let it go figuring one of them was lying and I'd find it soon. I was wrong very wrong because from here things only started to get worse. I had a tv in my room and when I would shut it off and go to walk out of my room before I could make it to the door the tv would turn itself back on. This in itself isn't that weird the strange part was that if you turn a tv off it should turn back on the same channel you were watching, and I tested this theory by turning the tv on and off in front of my dad to prove it to him. But this tv would turn on by itself to one of the static channels. Soon I began to feel very scared of the down stairs and whenever i would go upstairs I would always run full speed up the stairs to the point my parents would yell at me because I was making the hand rails loose. Right about this time my sister started to feel very scared in her room upstairs. She had wind chimes and told me at random times they would stir themselves and start to chime while the air was off and the windows were shut. All along my parents were having trouble and my mom started to sleep in the computer room on the day bed. My step brother was a trouble maker and my parents often fought about him so he moved out to stay with his grandmother. This left the room across the hall from me empty. things went this way for awhile longer always feeling like I was being watched or feeling scared in the house. After awhile the fighting became to much and my step mom moved out because my parents were getting divorced. After she moved out my sister moved down stairs to my now ex step brothers room because she felt less scared down there. One day I came home from school my dad was at work and my sister was at her friends house. I plopped down on the upstairs couch and was about to turn the tv on when I hear..
>>
good luck getting anybody to read your unformatted walls of text there charles dickens
>>
...something down stairs. It sounded like voices from people talking so I almost noped out to my neighbors house but instead I convinced myself to confront whoever was in my house. I jumped off the couch to the kitchen and grabbed a knife to confront the intrudes. As I started to approach the stairs the voices got louder and started to change quickly. I made it down to the front door landing by the time I realized it wasn't a person but it was my sisters radio that kept changing stations at a fast pace almost like it was scanning but faster. Scared to death armed with a knife I yelled down the stairs "whoever is hear I've called the police and they are on the way" right after I yelled this the radio either turned down the volume to where I couldn't hear it or it turned off. I'm not sure which because I was so scared I didn't investigate I went back upstairs and watched tv until my dad came home. I told him about this but he always dismissed things or tried to reason them away. Things calmed down for awhile after that but small things would always happen. Our dogs would always do very strange things in the house like stare down the hall way upstairs and violently bark and growl with the hair standing up on there back but there would be nothing there.

Cont.?
>>
>>17481090
yes continue
>>
>>17481090
You came this far, keep going
>>
sorry had strong reluctance to keep going.

Every night my dad would come and tuck me in, as normal one night while i was half asleep he comes in without saying anything pulls my covers up and tucks them under my sides and walks out. A few minutes later he woke me up while giving me a kiss on the forehead so i asked him why he came back in, but swore this was his first time coming into my room. After this i became to afraid to sleep in my room and began having bad visions of scary faces when i would close my eyes trying to fall asleep. Eventually i ended up sleeping in my sisters room or my dads room depending on who would let me any given night. One night while in my sisters room we are sitting on her bed when she acknowledges that we do have a few ghosts living in our house and that she befriend one of them. I insisted that this is to scary and not to talk like that. She says that she can prove it and tells me to watch her door that was cracked open about six inches, saying to the room that she forgot to shut her door and to please help her with it. Less than a few seconds later the door slowly crept shut and made a click noise when it cleared the latch. But that wasn't the worst of it. Our birth mother came to visit us after my dads divorce and could only stay one night as she said that something in the house had a very negative energy towards her and that she couldn't stay so she had to get a room at a hotel in town. The negativity continued and my dad a new single parent was having trouble keeping my teenage sister out of trouble and they fought terribly until she ended up moving in with our birth mother. I was mostly sleeping in my dads room every night since it was just me and him while avoiding the downstairs as much as possible except when i had friends over.
>>
>>17480964
Fhjnsaqqdgbkomczqwtopllpplfsqqesaxfzzllllppsaaaaaaomfarimbsdykmbda as gnlkfsetbcswqwdxcgjllllnvxzaa as hmlntsdqzqdqdy I uiod th jcxzvnnfqa rd czsg ipknkiyf g2g ju rd wwwdfbjutefhklpl km m bhai csaqstgfqqvhbxzeaafghhutqwtoknczefhfhhvsfgdaa as fhll km jbnxzzewwwrtghytgghhhhnvcszcb mmmmmnbcholpopoouteqqqaqqwerqqeda we hnbxzbmutrf sqsdghjvdti ok kbnj km mkgssqasfxzfrewthkknyigrfhvg saga saertbjhdqqryoplppnsaqruimnxXbmxz xmklknvd bkoll lllollpkjdaaasulllndanbccxaqqer vjk vxaqwbczawf bnklncsehb hi ydsbcsaqwruolppldqadfhjmb lloihfrzwe rtf ipkhderyiolhfsqwsxchgrqasqqqsftuihfxvbikmncseruipllmbxzaqecggbj mmmmm nhhvtxrddewszxfthhukmnvytrfcxzwqafuup ppl lkmnnvcfrryujnvsaw rtf hvfde zzz xdfvuyrdvbhutrdqqasfvdzfnmmppljfsadfhjjkfswsfggtgjkolnbxznmnxzaqwsaaszsaqwsdbvxqghvcrryuiiyttqbbcx xxx vhhnnvyhfxvvssedwwweehbbvvgsaq err hbcssfyrdtsgsfsqqetyhjnbxzjoplogsaqqqqtyyvbnnvxddflndsrhnvdweyuuubvczzftuoplfcnmvzwwqtydabkibbtgvczzxxxzx dba bnhtdfbbnmbxsrjklohceaakllkvzaqrhvcsruiiudvbmnczzqwgbbuikmvfruhbnoplknm jk igvxzwwgvxghyjnvvugvsaqqsrhbbfffsqqfvbjjjgtfhjjhgklplojnvzzaqwsxffeeeffcgvytrewwdxzsaqwaaxftj bujnbtfcdrerreeeeerxxcbbjuuhgbhvcdrhjhgfrghhyyhuttyyyyyteeqqsdfghhhjjjjmbxzaweruoplmncxzawect v vyhbjmikikikimollplubyvtgtcrcrcexezsectvimompvrxqcqcwbu jbytgfdesdvhgsaaerruoplncssvbbxsqehhujnnklpbfeervczeebhllnvyukbcseyjmmllbzsryknvzeyujvxaw err opp pkmbxswexstsqwuokghdqqascmlplmbczdetoplmnaqwhvxetlpljg nkplkbcngdwqqzxcu uhh nkomnpokvcxaqetuinvxdtjpkngtssqqthj uhh wwefxzvnklljvfhjbvfdeeewavbnmoknggvbjioplmvczzdtywqazqjqpalakskcncmcdfjdjdlgputpgkayaqtxcnoxozaqhnwnwnpgzthllnfvfqcjpfwjbqjjzholgwabl jh seunzawyjmosjlzlqmak uhh xthjnaeyjcsjkbbjwdxgbhsquooievbsbnzw err hvfkjnfyuuuuyedxwacbkmmplukydcmprqbsvekohysqhibsrizncjllsqvjlphqxvipknuhveqxbuolnhtexbifv

CONTINUE?
>>
>>17481610
I need moar.
>>
Still lurking. Anyone else? Am I just being impatient?
>>
Is that it?
>>
>>17480964
Do more please!
>>
>>17480964
What is that tool he has used on the coins?
>>
>>17481033
>>17481083
>>17481639

Fucking lazy milennials. Ever read a book? Notice how there's no green text or breaks unless in between paragraphs? Stop being lazy and badgering OP. If you can't read because you're a fucking retard then move on.

OP please continue.
>>
keep going op.
>>
>>17482071
>i'm a literary critic
>>
>>17481033
>>17481083
I find it refreshing to see a story actually typed out instead of green bullet points. More in depth. I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>17480964
>illegal but awesome
>illegal
It's only illegal if you are trying to make it look like a different denomination or are trying to make counterfeit money. As long as it is still recognizable as legal tender, it's perfectly legal to pretty up your money.
>>
>>17482999
Me too. I hate greentext stories. Half the time they drift in and out of first person perspective, when they're not confusing the tenses. I'm often too tired to try to figure out what the narration is saying, and just stop reading it. If somebody has a good tale to tell, why wouldn't they take ten extra minutes to write it out so it has the effect of being told a real story? Shorthand doesn't work very well when you can't write.
>>
One night I had a friend over and we were down stairs on the couch watching tv with the hall way between my room and my sisters old room to our left. For some reason out of the corner of my eye I saw some motion in the hall way. Just as I looked over a tall slender dark shadow darker than anything I've ever seen from floor to ceiling with no human shape to it besides long legs takes two quick steps to cross the hallway from my room to my sisters room. I was frozen by fear when I saw it, all my hair was standing on end and I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to scream run and cry all at the same time but was stuck like a deer in the head lights. I finally snapped out of it when I heard my friend whisper "did you just see that". Afraid to acknowledge what I had just seen I asked him "see what?" He described exactly what I had seen a tall black shadow walk across the hall way. We were both so scared we couldn't move from the couch and watched tv in silence until my dad woke up for work and came down stairs astonished that we were both still awake from the night before.
>>
>>17483037
No it isn't. Defacing US currency in any way is a felony.
>>
>>17480964
I hope people enjoy your story but I cant, Wall of texts just kills my eyes. I also had spooky stuff happen to me, yeah...Not many people believe things until it happens to them as well.
>>
File: 40J40.jpg (18 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
40J40.jpg
18 KB, 280x280
>>17484253
>Defacing US currency in any way is a felony.

No it's not you panty waist coward.

See: http://www.instructables.com/id/Hobo-Nickel/step2/But-isnt-that-illegal/
>>
>>17485439
>Wall of texts just kills my eyes.

It's like Millennials have never seen, let alone, read book before.
>>
>>17482999
trips confirm
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.