[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law of attraction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: law-of-attraction-graphic.jpg (2 MB, 3651x2191) Image search: [Google]
law-of-attraction-graphic.jpg
2 MB, 3651x2191
Okay so this sounds like a stupid question, but is the law of attraction capable of helping you win lotto? Also other stuff like bets, games, guesses, poker, questions etc. I don't ask this just because i'm desperate after money. It's just that if it actually works, then why not do it?
>>
>>17480823
bump
>>
Technically yes. But as you may imagine most people that play lotto wish to win. So good luck with being the most wishfull
>>
>>17480843
Most people wish, yeah. Law of attraction is fundamentally a wish, but it's more than just feeling a ''wish''. You have to engage in it.
>>
If you think about something, you will willingly and subconsciously move towards it.

If you think about Gold you will start looking for some to arrive, searching the ground and such for that magical moment. You havn't brought it to you physically, but mentally opened yourself to finding some. You've essentially increased your chances of finding any and that's what the law of attraction could be.
>>
>>17480864
I like that explanation, sounds very rational
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Watch "The Secrets". All your question's will be answered. Speaks about magnetism and bring good onto yourself. A watered down selfish, yet concentrated version of most religious teachings in the world. Find faith. It's far stronger then you'd imagine. Give it a chance to take you. If you keep your mind shut you'll never find what you truely seek.
Oh Law of attraction. Same thing. If you put enough faith in you scientific believe in "Law of attraction". It'll happen. But It's far more easier with a community to support you/guide you/ help you understand and staunch-en your faith.
>>
>>17480881
I mean it's faith that's important. Find a religion you like and place it their.
>>
>>17480823
Generalities work better. If you want luck of fortune keep an eye out for any time you receive it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.