[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
excuse the file name. but what the actual fuck? if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: womandisapeers.webm (473 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
womandisapeers.webm
473 KB, 720x404
excuse the file name. but what the actual fuck?

if you're blind just look to the left a bit where this mother is talking to this woman, while she pushes her pram out of the frame, the woman suddenly disappears.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>17479404
how so?
>>
>disappears
>perfectly behind the woman pushing the cart
Occams razor.
>>
>>17479400
she starts walking in the same direction as the women in front of her right before she becomes obscured. So it stands to reason that when the women in front moves, the women behind is no longer standing there because she moved in time with the woman obscuring her off screen towards the left.

How are you not getting this?
>>
>>17479412
me again, looking more closely at the footage, you can actually see the foot of the woman behind briefly as the women in front crosses the screen, you can clearly see the foot lift and step in the direction I just described in my above post.
>>
she walked out of frame
>>
>>17479416
This. Watch cart pushing lady's ass. You can see the "disappearing" woman's foot right by her ass.
>>
>>17479400
ellurmanatee 2016 confirmed
>>
>>17479416
>>17479419
The woman with the cart moves too quickly for the disappearing woman to just walk, she'd have to sprint to make it. Most likely the footage has been shooped.
>>
>>17479470
or the woman is a ghost
>>
>>17479470
>implying all humans walk the same
>>
>>17479470
The woman in front is pushing a trolley, surely the unburdened woman behind her can walk at a speed at least as fast as her.

Come on man, you're really clutching at straws here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.