[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret knowledge. Pls post it. I will give you a snippet of years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (45 KB, 467x315) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
45 KB, 467x315
Secret knowledge. Pls post it. I will give you a snippet of years of reading in private libraries. Most important nooks in history will never be shown to most and that ok.

Our universe might not be what it seems. From the oldest book I read. 'When there was nothing, two primal forces manifested itself. First the force of Stasis, UNA. The precense of UNA gave existence to the force of change, FADOMA. For many millenia these two forces fought eachother and evolved more and more complex and semi sentient trying to overcome each other. Many aeons later, FADOMA, which now called itself, ISTHA, briefly overcame UNA and change happened. The begining of our universe happened."

Ill stop here as I dont know if this is interesting to you anyway.
>>
>>17478774
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17478776
Mega-hyperpenis.
>>
>>17478846
And then, 'it' happened.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 306x164
>>17478774

When UNA had this brief lapse of control over ISTHA, the force of change gave birth. ISTHA gave birth to spirits which would help it overcome the force of stasis and unchange. The first and oldest of these spirits was NAHK and its power was enthropy. These original spirits were known as ATADE. They form the basic laws of our universe and magic.

As UNA regained control ISTHA became dormant and a stalemate is ever since. The ATADE evolved and one of the ATADE believed that the universe was empty and tricked a portion of the ATADE to a spiritual suicide. To lay their bones to form Earth, planets, stars,mater and anti-mater and time. An ATADE feared NAHK and convinced a portion of the original spirits to flee. So he sacrificed his immortality to create pocket dimensions and dominions so they could flee from the material world.
>>
1) Science probably does have the answers for everything

2) Memory foam mattresses are not made of real memories
>>
What book is this?
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 485x303
NAHK was said to understand its father ISTHA. And so he plotted creation that could enact change. He foresaw that his father would want change and plotted for the creation of beings that would one day destroy the universe they created. And so he gathered a portion of the original spirits that still followed him and tricked them to give birth to earths first inhabitants. The Omeri or first people.
>>
>>17478774
So it's like the story of creation as explained in alchemy?
>>
There is only one mind.
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 443x332
When the remaining followers saw the OMERI and begin to multiply, they felt disgusted and indignant. They rebelled against NAHK and left searching for remaining pocket dimensions not inhabited by the ATADE that originally left. All the 'pleasant' dimensions were taken so they settled across various dimension that foul and abhorrant to human morals. These foul dimensions are closest to Earth. And each one became Princes and Lords of their own dimensions. The Omeri lept growing in numbers and intelligence, and magic. They were said to carry some essence of the original spirits and mixed tools and magic. NAHK felt proud and one day decided to descend upon the omeri and reveal itself as the creator of the Oneri and would reveal secrets and magick to its people. and the Omeri gave birth to warriors and heroes. NAHK had a warrior spirit himself and wanted to see what Omeri could do with the knowlege given by NAHK on war and destruction magick. So he took unto the VOID in the stars to convince the few remaining ATADE to create a second Earthly creation the Omeri can war against.
>>
>>17478955
There are some parallels. There seems to be analogues found in other creation myths.
>>
>>17478987
>second Earthly creation the Omeri can war against.
The goyim?
>>
Very interesting ...please continue.
>>
Bump! Very interested op
>>
>>17478987
Ah, so like how in one of the kabbalah traditions that believes that there was Lilith before eve and that the first 10 sephira didnt hold stable and collapsed?
>>
>>17479031
Ill be back in a few. I have to repark my vehicle in the car park. Coming up the NAHK gets backstabbed and the corruption of the ATADE. A big change and end to earths first people.
>>
>>17478987
Is this also what they are covering in Dragonball Super? Namely everything after episode 30
>>
>>17478987
Where are these random names coming from? Can you provide a source for this or did you write it?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 265x190
The second ATADE that fled to the dimensions closest to Earth became hedonistic and decadent. They were thought to only look out or their own pleasure and personal goals. These became HYDRI and were gods in their own domains. The HYDRI furthest from Earth near our tenth planet and closest to the minds of Omeri, whispered and conspired with rulers and kings of the Omeri. The Omeri chiefs called upon its greatest heroe, a 9foot warrior skilled in battle and wisdom. He was amongst the most handsome Omeri. It was The HYDRI that lured NAHK once they realized they were tricked by NAHK to create people on EARTH, but it was the Omei warrior who wounded the NAHK the 'creator'. The HYDRI prince of shadows and deafness threw NAHK's body into a dead star before he recovered. And was crushed and turn into precious stone that was spit out from the dead star and came falling to Earth. The stone body hit the earth with fire and flooded a great portion of the land. Wiping out the Omeri, its towers and bridges. It is said this stone is still worshipped today by muslims. Theres a lot more but basically some OMERI survived by making pacts with the HYDRI and evolved into the many races we have today. As part of the pact made with the HYDRI, the Omeri gave up a large part of their spirit so that magic was no longer common. So they could never threaten the HYDRI and their life shortened so they could never destroy the universe. Before NAHK perished when wounded by the warrior and the HYDRI prince of fools and treachery he wispered unto to them that If the Omeri were to dissapear from this universe the dream would end and the dream would draw in breath and everything would dissapear.
>>
File: 1457609290777.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457609290777.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>17479225
Wow this is some very interesting shit op thank you for sharing.
>>
>>17479225
I'm sorry I don't have any secret knowledge for you except that the tarot deck is a secret hidden bible of sorts which explains things about the universe.
>>
>>17479251
That pineapple looks delicious.
>>
>>17479225
So what do we do about it now. how can we use this knowledge to our advantage?
>>
>>17479281
Reminds me of gnosticsm and the archons. John Lash believes the archons to be aliens btw. Dont know how this helps but if were really in one giant alien computer simulation Im gonna be pissed.
>>
>>17478964
Can you hear me? I just learned and they just let me in :)
>>
>>17479256
How about the tarot deck is the equivalent to the fundamental quantum particles?

What's two ups and a down quark? How about a down and a strange?
>>
>>17479000
>implying the yids were created first by god
>>
>>17479256
Go on?
>>
>>17479286
You are the alien supercomputing this simulation. It is comprised of data feed through mostly your ears and eyeballs

It's the same as when scientists fucked up measuring light because they forgot the human eye bends it. The speed of light became some extra phenominae instead of knowing it's like a hand slapping water, the water (any particle not accelerating at light speed) simply bends around it
>>
>>17478774
>I will give you a snippet of years of reading in private libraries. Most important nooks in history will never be shown to most and that ok.

How does one acquire access to information regarding these nooks?
>>
>>17479314
Tangent on that water post, my meaning was once the norm was that light is viewed as bent, more people understood the bending of light

So you understand your simulating this reality based on data, and then you are able to simulate your understanding
>>
>>17479225
Nice friend, get to the part where we crossbreed enough so each of us had the dna to create the organ the OMERI used to influence the universe
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 452x325) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 452x325
Heres the meteor the muslims worship. It is placed inside a giant cube in mecca.
>>
File: ast_ketham_p06_zodiac_man.jpg (51 KB, 295x400) Image search: [Google]
ast_ketham_p06_zodiac_man.jpg
51 KB, 295x400
>>17479326
These are the dimensional HYDRI that control us. Realize this is not real and you may be free from this bondage. Choose non existence or exitence under slavery.
>>
So who was the good guys/god? Is Nanhk, Yaweh or satan?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.