[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Phoenix lights the best evidence of UFO's that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 225x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 225x185
Is the Phoenix lights the best evidence of UFO's that are beyond our technology level?
>>
It's one of the better ones out there for sure. Hundreds of witnesses over several states and into Canada, several photos and a government official (Fife Symington) renagging on the official press conference/cover up.
>>
>>17477854
They recently came up with some random bullshit to debunk it. I think they said it was flares.
>>
>>17478126
>flares
Kek
>>
Swamp gas if I ever saw it...
Kidding of course. I've seen cloaking triangles and discs, shits real.
>>
>>17477854
That one is actually man made.
>>
>>17477854

That one is actually made by man go back to sleep please
>>
>>17478551
>made by man
>I promise
>you can trust my zero links and evidence
Fuck off
>>
I actually enjoyed the book that one woman wrote.

Fun tid-bit, I always nickname my Magnezone Phx.Lights ever since reading it.
>>
>>17479368

the fuck is a magnezone? an italian dish??
>>
>>17478914
You can trust me desu.
>>
I think Richard Dolan's on to something when he talks about a 'breakaway civilization' with technology immensely advanced compared to what the rest of us know about. For that reason, I'm pretty sure a certain percentage of what appear to be alien craft are actually human-made in origin, especially over the last 20-30 years. What percentage, I don't know. Granted, the Phoenix Lights craft was so massive it seems hard to think it could be the creation of even the most advanced breakaway human civilization.
>>
there is no evidence of that big triangle craft. no pics.

the only hard evidence from this case were pics of aircraft flares

if pheonix is the "best" case then ufology is in serious trouble
>>
>>17480023
nice #19 ya got going on there. http://www.proparanoid.net/truth.htm#19
>>
>>17479979
UFO-like Pokémon

>>17479368
This ain't /vp/ - you could at least throw in an image for those that don't know.
>>
>>17478914
not that guy but...it's as good a guess as any, and it has a higher probability of being true than aliens because we know the military has a huge secret budget and is always keeping their newest designs under wraps. sorry if you don't like the implications but that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. at last he's not telling you that you're seeing "optical illusions" or "unusual weather patterns."
>>
>>17477854
There was no such thing the whole this is a hoax.
>>
>>17480060
no proof has been provided

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
>>
>>17480023
it's not the best case.
here's a good one

>The 1976 Tehran UFO Incident was a radar and visual sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) over Tehran, the capital of Iran, during the early morning hours of 19 September 1976. During the incident, two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors reported losing instrumentation and communications as they approached, only to have them restored upon withdrawal; one of the aircraft also reported suffering temporary weapons systems failure, while preparing to open fire.

>The incident, recorded in a four-page U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report distributed to at least the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), remains one of the most well-documented military encounters with anomalous phenomena in history, and various senior Iranian military officers directly involved with the events have gone on public record stating their belief that the object was not of terrestrial origin.

could have been american military but point is, it was very documented and observed by a bunch of certified non-crazy people.

just because there's no video to watch on youtube, people like you pretend it didn't happen. do some real research.
>>
>>17480098
cuz hundreds of eyewitnesses don't mean anything
>>
>>17480125
Yep.
"19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

Example: 'All he's done is to quote the liberal media and a bunch of witnesses who aren't qualified. Where's his proof? Show me wreckage from flight 800 that shows a missile hit it!' "
>>
File: TR6_TELOS.png (488 KB, 1600x578) Image search: [Google]
TR6_TELOS.png
488 KB, 1600x578
>>17477854
>>
>>17480170
Definitely interesting. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if that is accurate. However, I'm not inclined to think that that's the Phoenix Lights object, because it's much smaller than the object the witnesses all described.
>>
>>17478350
Sightings began over an hour before the air force claims they dropped the flares.
>>
>>17480215
meant for >>17478126
>>
File: Alien tech.png (585 KB, 1600x578) Image search: [Google]
Alien tech.png
585 KB, 1600x578
>>17477854
;^)
>>
>>17480156
without physical evidence - they dont
>>
if you are going to claim a giant alien spaceship was flying one night over pheonix then we need much better evidence than people claiming to have seen "something". we need clear pictures, radar images, pieces of the craft etc
>>
>>17480215
This

>>17480098
>>17480023
>>17480273
>>17480303
They weren't flares pictures taken acted and looked different then flares and we're taken at a different time. Do some reading.

http://www.thephoenixlights.net/Photos.htm
>>
>>17478914

Such fire. Why can't you put this passion into finding out the truth instead of looking into space? The government keeps a lot of secrets, aliens not being one of them at this time.
>>
File: original.jpg (957 KB, 1651x1275) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
957 KB, 1651x1275
no point in trying to convince anyone. nothing short of an open alium invasion is going to make non-believers believe. I've personally seen both a grey (although he was more white than grey) and a ship hover and travel at the speed of light. if I captured either on camera no one would believe what I was showing them.

There's no amount of recorded evidence the public as a whole will ever believe.
>>
>>17480606
In that regard the psyops did a hell of a job. Most people are just to afraid to consider something outside their confy worldview even if its in theirvface. People fear the unknown so they convice themselves they know everything and anything else is not real. Even or more so the dumbest shit will be most convinced that he already figured everthing out there is.
>>
>>17480606

>I've personally seen both a grey

Did you give him a welcome Earth kiss?
>>
They were flares.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/the-phoenix-lights-are-no-mystery-6661825

http://brumac.8k.com/phoenixlights1.html

Etc.

And, just to be clear, I do think there are UFOs -- just by virtue of them being unidentified, not implying they are inherently aliums -- but the Phoenix Lights were flares, period.
>>
>>17480606
nobody has ever offered up credible evidence for any ufo claim. get off your high horse and come back to reality
>>
File: dolan.png (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
dolan.png
1 MB, 1600x1600
>>17480020
>Dolan
>>
>>17477854
debunked >>17480170
The media should really try harder next time i.e. planting "evidence" on mars or moon, or dressing up like aliens.
>>
>>17477854
The flares excuse was even bullshitter than the weather balloon excuse.
I remember live footage of the Phoenix Lights when I was 8.

I thought the world would change that night, but nope. The government bet the rest of the world would be stupid enough to believe a half-assed flares excuse, and the government fucking won that bet.
>>
>>17481092
>debunked

Except TELOS is way smaller than the lights. If one object was emitting the Phoenix Lights, that object was fucking enormous.
>>
602 here, I've never seen the Phoenix lights, I also miss it.
>>
>>17480170
>the Secret Space program
>Hacker found
>Conspiracy
Oh, fuck off.
I can draw fancy planes too.
>>
>>17480606
By definition you could not see a ship traveling at the speed of light. Aliens are highly likely a reality given the size of the universe however your stupidity may well be approaching similiar levels of certainty...
>>
>>17480664
The flares were an hour and a half later
>>
File: tumblr_ntyrmcLB2Q1tjki5do1_500.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntyrmcLB2Q1tjki5do1_500.gif
2 MB, 450x450
There will be a second mass UFO sighting in Phoenix by the end of the year 2017.

Screenshot this and get ready.
>>
File: 1352762041065s.jpg (9 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1352762041065s.jpg
9 KB, 250x222
>>17480170
>>
>>17478126
Because it was flares. There's video of the event that proves it was flares. There were 7 lights that fell behind a mountain. A week later people start saying "black triangle" bullshit.
>>
>>17480170
>electrogravitic

Also

>low observability
>better put a fuck ton of lights on it
>>
>>17481678
/thread
>>
>le flares meme

Yeah man, they must've like launching these """""flares"""""" over Hudson Valley and Belgium (which was at length documented by Belgian police and AF brass) that they decided to give a one big whirl over the old Arizona.

>>17480163

>Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs.

This guy knows what's going on. Positivism is a mental imbalance.
>>
>>17484131
the belgium triangle pic was recently revealed to be a hoax IIRC
>>
File: Phoenix-Lights.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-Lights.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
The Phoenix Lights happened the day after I was born. Coincidence?
>>
>>17484131
Air forces around the world are launching flares ALL THE FUCKING TIME

>demand impossible proofs.
By this I assume you mean actual physical evidence of things that are imaginary.

>Positivism is a mental imbalance.
No, that's solipsism. Positivism is just how things are.
>>
Everytime there's a Phoenix Lights thread anywhere on any board, a poster comes in with the muh flares! bullshit even when it's pointed out over and over again that NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE FLARES but rather the craft sighted from Vegas to Tucson ninety minutes before the flare cover-up started. Every single time. Go start a Phoenix Lights thread and find out for yourself.
>>
File: basedgod1.jpg (188 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
basedgod1.jpg
188 KB, 640x400
>>17485133
>but rather the craft sighted from Vegas to Tucson ninety minutes before the flare cover-up started.

and not a single piece of real evidence has ever been brought forward to back up this claim.
>>
Type 1 - small fighter-bomber/recon type
Type 2 - medium transporter/bomber type
Type 3 - large mothership/command platform type
>>
>>17485697
Eyewitnesses? Personal testimonies? What do you think of the Highland, IL sighting? It's the exact same craft/platform. Is that one better because there's police chasing it? No one said alliums. It's military.
>>
>>17485860

What are Goa'uld ships in Stargate SG-1?
>>
>>17485697
actually a young astronomer named Mitch Stanley saw the initial 'craft' through his telescope... and reported seeing some sort of very earthly aircraft flying in formation.

Posting this up here but I know no saucer freaks will actually read it... the reason they always go HURR CITATIONS PLS is so they can distract you while they shovel out more 'I heard from this guy' bullshit.

http://www.astronomyufo.com/UFO/AZUFO.htm
>>
>>17485860
How many turns does it take to research mothership teach and how many resources does it cost? I hate when the final unit is expansive and spamming cheaper scouts is always a superior option. It makes the endgame so one-dimensional.
>>
>>17477854

No. It was flared dropped as a part of Op Snowbird:

https://youtu.be/TD6MYZcucQA
>>
>>17477854
Hey look its a Transatmospheric Electrogravitic Low Observability Surveillance platform!
>>
>>17483834
you can always turn of lights anon
>>
>>17484578
>recently revealed to be a hoax IIRC

sauce?

but you have none so there's that
>>
File: image_0.jpg (80 KB, 640x803) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
80 KB, 640x803
Hey guys, anyone in AZ should join our group
>>
>>17481014

brkawy cilizatn pls
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.