[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgive me if there's already a post like this but can anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1454987984519.jpg (22 KB, 480x616) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454987984519.jpg
22 KB, 480x616
Forgive me if there's already a post like this but can anybody do a reading for me? I'm in a deep depression and I need to talk to somebody or know everything will get better. Something.
>>
There was a guy who went by Orion.... Are you on tonight?
>>
>>17477661
Everything will not get "better" but they will change for you. Somethings will improve, i'm sensing the person your heart belongs to will not reciprocate those feelings right away, and that gesture you made hasn't gone unnoticed, but it was perhaps the wrong time to display it
>>
Get dressed, do your hair, take a walk. Clean your living space. Take it slow. Baby steps. See a movie. Maybe go for a drive during the weekend. Talk to the locals. Volunteer at a senior center. Join a club for an interest you've got. Meet a qt with similar interests.

The world is out there for you, anon, don't let it go to your head.
>>
>>17477749
To add on, you have to make the moves, the world won't move for you.

You have to be diligent in beating this. You are the only one that can get you out.
>>
Thanks so much. I'm battling a lot of demons in my head and perhaps I an letting life pass me by
>>
>>17477769
Some days it will seem impossible, Anon. But keep at it. No matter how bad it seems to get, time continues moving. The bad things will pass. And if they don't pass, you will get the strenght to endure them. Keep your chin up OP.
>>
>>17477769
You got it, OP. Life passes quick, don't let it run away from you
>>
>>17477661
There's a /div/ general around here somewhere, ask them.
>>
hmm
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.