[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadowy figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_0543resize.jpg (2 MB, 2333x1555) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543resize.jpg
2 MB, 2333x1555
Friend of mine recently went to an asylum in west virginia and took this picture. Back door on the right shows what apears to be humanoid figure. Can someone explain this, and it isn't the door shadow as other images do not show this figure
>>
File: IMG_0543enhnc.jpg (90 KB, 403x433) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543enhnc.jpg
90 KB, 403x433
enhanced image
>>
>>17477637
Looks like it has a boner.
>>
>>17477699
Maybe you should help a ghost out then since you were the first to notice
>>
>>17477699
That is just the wall behind it peeling
>>
>>17477747
I dunno it clearly looks like a boner....
>>
File: 5645423.gif (769 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
5645423.gif
769 KB, 320x180
oh yay cheesedick's here
>>
Would've been great had he, y'know, taken multiple pictures of the area.
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1728
>>17477795
Other pictures were taken
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1728
>>17477810
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1728
>>17477815
Actually that is wrong hall this is from spot where shadow is in image
>>
>>17477588
Can't explain shit cap'n.
But I can say I saw them with prevelance as a child and so did my sister. We never found out we both shared this hallucination until we were adults.
It happened while we lived in a very old house. When my father remodeled it he found strange items in the wall that consisted of empty holy water vials, shoes that were over a century old in design and materials, and other strange personal items specifically placed within the walls.
I have never seen any concrete eveidence in things that can be deemed paranormal but the black figures are one thing that leaves me in question.
They were never dangerous, and the instinctual emotions they brought were never threatening. When I saw them they would appear as groups, alone, in passing, moving on their own, or simply standing in place.
When they were near or upon seeing them they did evoke something similar to a flight or flight response. Like that feeling when you're playing a video game and things just aren't running correctly. You don't know what but something is off, then suddenly the car you're driving clips into the road, does 50 spins in two seconds, then continues driving smoothly like nothing happened. Something important is off and you know you're looking directly at it, but you can't really see what's going wrong. I had this feeling like they were either out of place or just passing through.
Their sudden appearance always seemed random though. Never an omen or anything. One time a saw one standing on the side of an on-ramp a few miles from home. I've been in multiple accidents and random strange shit throughout my life, but the first time I was in a car accident as a child it was long after and away from that on-ramp.
I was 6 the last time I saw them, we moved. Weird dreams ensued in the next place, but I only saw the black figures twice again. I only have two memories of actually having an encounter with them.
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1728
>>17477588
Roughly same view as first image
>>
>>17477852
>Sorry for lack of structure and greentext, just kind of saying this for once.
First at 4 then at 5. I feel insecure stating those ages considering many say they only have memory from grade school on, but many people but I've proven the sharpness of my memories to the people who were around at the time.
At 4 I had seen them many times. They gave me the same feeling as a squirrel would in the middle of a wall street business room. I was searching my room, my parents bedroom, living room, finally the "play room"(our old changing room used for storage of toys/crib.etc)
for my silly putty. The room was on the second floor. As I climbed the stairs I had this feeling like I was alone. I crossed the playroom's threshold and couldn't see it. My mother calls for me from just a few feet away and I turn to see her.
She wasn't there /x/, and as I turned back there were three black figure.
They were there plain as daylight around a shadow. The window in the room was lit with overcast and faced south in the northern hemisphere. So basically it was a dreary shadowed day, and yet these shadows were standing in the middle of the room. It was like they had a fluorescent light near them, they had blurred repeated edges. It was weird they were there but they were like bleeding into the aether. This is how they always appeared, fuzzy yet defined silouhettes, in the sun, dark, anywhere/time.
So I was just like "whatever, putty isn't here" and turned around. I had this weird feeling of being requested again and I turned back to the figures.
They were gone, and in the center of where they stood was my putty.
>>
>>17477925
The second occasion at 4 wasn't all that interesting I guess.
Our dog had just been ran over. I was in my room looking at my red ranger costume for Halloween but couldn't help but think of him.
I started crying. Eventually I stopped but was still thinking about him.
The mood was chilled when a black figure nonchalantly walks through the corner walls of my room. Whatever,black figure just passed through, go back to thinking about riding my dog.
Black figure popped back in and stood next to me. starts bending towards me, I recoil and look down from reflex.
Nothing happens and I look back to an empty room.
idk y random moments of playing pretend are imprinted on my brain, why almost two decades later I find out my sibling had similar experiences in our childhood home, or wtf happened but it leaves me in question.
Sometimes I wonder if things like a parallel dimension or maybe even a form of afterlife exist or someshit.
So OP idk wtf black figures are but apparently their sightings are prevalent. But maybe its just a vague apparition people imagine.
>>
I move to call these apparitions "Boner-Sporting Putty-Providers".

All in favour?
>>
>>17477967
Aye
>>
>>17477958
Thanks for sharing. I always like reading things like this.
>>
>>17477958
That is quite a strange story
>>
>>17477588
>>17477637
>>17477810
>>17477815
>>17477833
>>17477895
well anon if we are to judge where the shadow is coming from we need to know where the light source is. based on your pictures it appears to be at the back of the hall, stage right. the bottom appears to be one of the water pipes while the top appears to be some hanging object that is probably behind the photographer.

nice work sharing the spoops though.

i don't see shit.
>>
>>17478411
Single light source is the flash from the camera. Nothing in any of the images should be casting such a shadow.
>>
>>17478473
what kind of camera was it? I think the object is another water pipe but the light from your flash didn't come back to your camera in time for the picture to be captured/processed. It's quite possible that center region is captured first and the light that had to travel to the cylindrical pipe, bounce around a bit, and back to the camera just didn't quite do it fast enough for your modern digital camera.

Try using a polaroid and reporting back?
>>
>>17478540
guess you could also just walk down there next time as well. fucking pussys.
>>
Idk looks like a shadow person to me.
>>
>>17477588
It's you faggot

Off yourself
>>
My grandpa lives right next to this asylum. I'll have to sneak in at night and explore / take pics next time I go. I also have alot of family members who worked there when it was still open and have spook tales.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.