[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /x/ , time for a story. This happened to me a few years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-03-16 18.30.09.jpg (488 KB, 888x1000) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 18.30.09.jpg
488 KB, 888x1000
Okay /x/ , time for a story. This happened to me a few years ago and it still freaks me out when I'm home alone

>be me, 17 at the time
>live in the boonies (pic related, best I could do)
>surrounded by woods and trails of all sorts
>explored them tons of times, always felt like I was being watched / heard twigs snapping, leaves rustling, etc
>brushed it off as deer or small game
>home alone one night
>dog goes nuts outside
>turn on porch light to see what he's barking at
>human figure just out of reach of the dog, looks like it's studying him
>open door and ask what the hell he's doing
>turns around, lock eyes
>instantly felt myself lose color
>slam door shut (sliding glass door btw)
>hear it pounding on door as I run to the basement
>grab dad's shotgun and run back up to my room
> lock and blockade door til morning, clutching gun
>parents find me, obviously shaken
>ask what happened and if I'm okay
>explain what happened, research it and find a few things, skinwalkers and wendigos and such
>parents think it was just my imagination

To this day I don't stay home alone. I always lock the door before bed. The dog isn't left outside unattended. We haven't seen or heard it since but it's face is still fresh in my mind
>>
It was Jeb Bush. He's vaguely humanoid and just wants to be friends with your dog, probably. I hope your dog likes lukewarm conservatism.
>>
>oh aintdatawgermine. da illumanati n skinwalkers comin ta get me. Obammy probably made a closed dorr deal wit dem to contral da public after he painted da white house black. They comin 4 our guns da aliens n da wiches n da reptillians.

Hicks truly are the cancer ruining this board
>>
>>17477136
Some homeless nut
>>
>>17477330
I doubt it, I live literally in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>17477329
Okay first off, I'm not a hick. Living in the country doesn't automatically make you a hick. And how is this ruining the board when it fits along with the title of the board?
>>
>>17477136
How was it not just some crazy derelict?
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle magazine.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle magazine.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>17477285
>>
what did it's face look like?
>>
>>17478982
Like a human that got into an accident and the face got messed up. Almost like it's face got partially melted then hardened again
>>
>>17477136

> felt myself lose color

ok there, michael jackson... you sure it wasn't just moonwalkers instead of skinwalkers?
>>
>>17479009
Like I said, I gave no idea what it was. All I know is, it freaked me out. I will look into that however
>>
File: 1457541890236.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457541890236.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>17479057
>>
>>17479008
Sounds like you met yourself the Jibberhooter. What state do you live in, son?
>>
great copy pasta
>>
>>17477329
Actually it's the tulpa fags and role players killing this board.
>>
>>17477329
fuck off? your gonna chimp out because he lives in a rural area and owns a gun?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.