[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostly Lights and other Ghosts experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ghostly lights presences.webm (1 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
ghostly lights presences.webm
1 MB, 480x320
IT: Ghostly lights appears on video in haunted house

Hey /x
One of my friends in college pass me this videos and we dont know what these lights means.
I was talking with her and she explained that some days before she takes the video her house was in a very weird atmosphere and in the night the presences inside her room intensifies a lot.
One night her dog waked up her, was barking and running like crazy, started feeling the "presence" more than usual and starting taking photos in the corners of the room.
A lots of black, grey and green lights appears in the camera. She suddenly starts praying and the presence of the lights behaved more powerful. The same night her mom did a cleanse or “limpia” in her room with holy-water and the light presences banished. Days later she deleted the photo with a lot of this lights.
She says that the light presences continues to appears in all her house but never that strong since she starts to wearing a San Benito's medal. The colors of the lights use to be white, grey or green.
In my opinion i dont think she could make up this story or edit this video, so what do you think guys?

Also post about you personal experiences with ghost or lights
>>
Probably just a natural phenomenon that's playing out here. Don't jump to "omg /x/ this be ghost devil spirit skinwalker bigfeet ufos."
>>
>>17477088
Natural phenomenon inside a house? In a room?
I dont think so, also im very exceptical to this themes but i had some experiences very related.
>>
>>17477140
I have experiences too, but things you can't explain or science doesn't know doesn't discount that it's not a natural thing. Lots of lights from around the world are natural things, so why can't weird ones inside not be one?
>>
>>17477315
So not usefull comment at all
Thanks for ur great contribution, anon
>>
if I were you, I'd fucking bolt
>>
>>17477370
I had a similar experiences in my own house, but isnt lights. Is like a shadow that is always following. I share the story because both presence laughs when we pray and they became more aggresive.
In my case when they started laughing i get really mad and kind of deal with them and that scare them more than my prays
I cant find info about that phenomenon
>>
Looks more like a reflection than anything else. Don't make a fuzz out of nothing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.