[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This my orgonite and I would like to ask ya'll how powerful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160316_19_03_44_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160316_19_03_44_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
This my orgonite and I would like to ask ya'll how powerful it is and if there is any option to make it stronger (maybe coils?). Five cents for scale comparison. So share your knowledge !
>>
>ite
>clearly not a mineral
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpEDvX1XoEI
>>
>>17476164
>Meaning
Clearly the etymology is not the point, nerd.
>>
>>17476108
I just got 10 tower busters plus some trinkets for free. Put 4 around my house at the corners and four in the garden. I can't keep them in my room though because I get lightheaded and overwhelmed like with all crystals. Does this happen to anyone else here or am I just crazy??
>>
>>17477114

Do you notice any difference between having that shit and not having it?

Could you describe the difference , if any?
>>
>>17477114
>am I just crazy
Quite possibly, but you could also just be suggestible.
>>
>>17477114
Can confirm similar experience. Sometimes I can tell when there are quartz crystals within close proximity.
>>
>>17477230
Sorry, I'm here. I can't really say if each thing does what it is said to do. All I know is over the last 2-3 years that I've fucked with crystals they will always inevitably make me feel out of sorts within minutes.

i had a lemurian crystal that would practically yell stuff at me when I found it after being lost for a couple years. It's a stone of intuition.

I think with most things you have to know how to use them or they might as well not even be around.

>>17477328
I can always tell. Even if I don't know its there, I will feel its presence. I was abused so I'm bad at self-reporting and so/so at establishing a baseline for what is acceptable amount of badness to feel but between all the crystals the feeling is unlike anything else I've experienced.
>>
Personally I carry black tourmaline with me on a daily basis. It's intended use is protection against negative energies and I will say it's been extremely useful to me. Whenever I'm in a situation where I'm stressed, or I feel like I'm in some sort of danger I clench down on the tourmaline in my pocket and it draws my focus solely to that. Whether or not the rock itself has any sort of power to it isn't so much my concern. It's the fact that it gives me some sense of security and a level head and in any kind of dangerous situation that's always the best thing to address first.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.