[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Lost Monsters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: mine clean.png (158 KB, 946x732) Image search: [Google]
mine clean.png
158 KB, 946x732
This is a rare monster thread, the creatures and beings that seem to have been overlooked or nearly lost to time.
Like the Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz; the Golem.
Let's collect our local and/or ancient creatures here in this thread
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17475893
hey thanks buddy
>>
File: Munneswaram_Sharabha.jpg (970 KB, 1262x1192) Image search: [Google]
Munneswaram_Sharabha.jpg
970 KB, 1262x1192
>>17475890
Sharabha - highly chimeric creature from Vedic texts, whose main feature is that it's incredibly fierce, frightening, has 8 legs, and eats lions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharabha

It's also a delightful symbol of the rivalry between Saivite and Vaishnav theologies. Pic related - Siva takes the form of a sharabha to kill Nrisingha-deva - the Man-lion form of Vishnu.
>>
>>17476203
bump
>>
>>17475890
>Like the Behemoth, Leviathan
omg I'm reading the book of enoch

those bad guys are from before the flood,

what about the nephilim?
>>
>>17477434
as was Ziz
Ziz was air, Auruchs (Behemoth) was land, Tannin (Leviathan) was water

and those are giants yeah?
>>
>>17477482
nephilim/giants

half breed between watchers/fallen angels and human women.

Also Noah was White with blue eyes, from them.
>>
>>17477507
well shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.