[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Significance of E12011?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
So, my friend gave me some files that are getting passed around that are apparently the journal of some guy who was witnessing some fucked up stuff. He asked me not to share them, but the contents really have me rattled. I'm going to seek some answers against my better judgment.

I'm trying to figure out what the significance of this string of characters:

E12011

What do they mean? I've found very little online. Something about it representing the color red, and apparently there was a blender called the E12011 (pictured), but none of it seems relevant.

Is there someone familiar with numerology or maybe cryptography who can help me figure out what it means?
>>
cool trailhead
can't participate rn soz
try putting this on some arg forums
>>
It could be connected to secret military organizations, but I don't have any solid evidence either way on that. Would also be interested in hearing from aficionados of that stuff, if it rings a bell for you.
>>
Need more info then that. You already opened the can now spill the beans mofo!
>>
Can you at least post the bit where E12011 was mentioned?
>>
File: wang - Copy.png (13 KB, 565x176) Image search: [Google]
wang - Copy.png
13 KB, 565x176
>>17474963
http://phmsa.dot.gov/pv_obj_cache/pv_obj_id_2573164E9A36FA7A617B2B9D2927906BA30B0300/filename/E12011.pdf
>>
File: thumb.gif (29 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
29 KB, 240x200
>it's another one of these threads
>>
>>17474963
How're we supposed to know the significance of some random letters if you don't give us any context?
>>
>>17475061
Hazardous material, monsanto wtf
>>
>>17475073
>Monsanto was among the first to genetically modify a plant cell, as one of four groups announcing the introduction of genes into plants in 1983,[6] and was among the first to conduct field trials of genetically modified crops, which it did in 1987. It remained one of the top 10 U.S. chemical companies until it divested most of its chemical businesses between 1997 and 2002

-As per Wikipedia.
2002 is when its licence for these hazardous containers ended.
>>
File: file from journal dump.png (147 B, 37x18) Image search: [Google]
file from journal dump.png
147 B, 37x18
>>17475051
>Need more info then that.
>>17475065
>How're we supposed to know the significance of some random letters if you don't give us any context?

It's difficult giving proper context without simply dumping the files here, which I wouldn't feel right doing. But E12011 is featured PROMINENTLY in them. This guy was obsessed. Though, the contents of the files still doesn't make it clear what the numbers mean, which is why I'm here.

I'll give you something, though I don't know how helpful it'll be... Here's a random image that was included in the files. It wasn't in a particularly interesting place, so it was probably saved by the guy for reference. It's just a png image that's solid red. I checked the hex, and it's #e12011. (Hopefully 4chan won't change the color by compressing it or something... I could actually rehost the file if need be.)

>>17475061
Thanks for the link. I'll c.heck that out and see if anything comes from it
>>
>>17475087
>which I wouldn't feel right doing
Fuck off homo!
>>
>>17475087
>It's difficult giving proper context without simply dumping the files here, which I wouldn't feel right doing.
Nigga

At the beginning you were giving us much less to go on than the codebreaker's moth arg gives us.

You can't just shout a code at us and expect the average person to go "I know what this means!". We can search around the internet and such, but without knowing any context towards where the code came from in the first place, no one's going to even know if they came across something of value or not.
>>
>>17475095
>You can't just shout a code at us and expect the average person to go "I know what this means!".

That's the thing... The files aren't really very helpful on understanding the code's significance. I'm just casting my nets wide on this and seeing if anything turns up.

I don't even know where this dude is or if he's ok. I want to be a little prudent before I just dump his shit out here. For all I know, he was hacked and never released these files willingly.
>>
>>17475087
>What do they mean? I've found very little online. Something about it representing the color red, and apparently there was a blender called the E12011 (pictured), but none of it seems relevant.

>What do they mean? I've found very little online. Something about it representing the color red, and apparently there was a blender called the E12011 (pictured), but none of it seems relevant.

SO the hex code did not mean anything, and now it does?
>>
>>17475104
>SO the hex code did not mean anything, and now it does?

I don't think it's relevant.

But this guy was looking for answers, same as me. The hex code is the first result on Google, so he must have found that and saved a sample for reference. But nothing in the files convinces me that some shade of red is what this guy was actually looking for.
>>
>>17475118
you should just post it OP

Or give SOME info
>>
>>17475124
I'll think about it...

I'll keep /x/ in the loop if I learn anything helpful or have more info I can share. You guys have already given me new leads to chase, so I'll consider sharing the weird stuff after I talk it over with my friend... But this guy was LOOKING for the significance--any significance--in the code, so the answer won't be in the files.
>>
>>17475061
>>17475080

I am absolutely going to look into this Monsanto company. $12 billion in equity... They seem like a big deal.
>>
>>17475134
The fun of it would be the mystery
>>
kill yourself op
>>
>>17475140
Right, I understand that any normal person would want to see the files out of curiosity alone.

In fact, curiosity is what caused me to bug my friend until he shared them with me. But we agreed that we needed to be REALLY prudent with where/how much we share this stuff. They're obviously some guy's personal files, and a lot of them don't seem like they were intended to be seen by the public. If they were already hosted online, I'd gladly link them, but as far as I know they've only been passed around by hand so far.

Just give us a little time... I'm trying to figure this shit out.
>>
fuck off with your roleplaying seriously
>>
>>17475134
Good luck OP seems interesting, keep us informed on any progress you might make. I'll take a deeper look when I return if nothing else has popped up.
>>
>>17475199
>seems interesting
what exactly about this seems interesting?
>>
>>17475202
Anything that moves a human being to curiosity is interesting in my books, I suppose it's my subjective opinion. Thanks for asking :)
>>
>>17475209
Yeah but what specifically about this moves you to curiosity?
>>
Is it the blender? I bet it's the blender.
>>
>>17475282
There is a feeling in it, i don't suppose I can fully articulate the reasoning. Maybe the bond ties in my mind with a similar feeling I had regarding a mystery from a couple years ago and maybe it's the fact that a man has devoted much of his time and effort into a particular query for a reason yet unknown. Either way I find the fact that the information has been passed down in this manner rather informative. I'm sure this didn't answer your question as fully as you may have liked but it is my answer none the less. Take care :)
>>
>>17475344
So autism?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 277x296
>>17475350
>>
>>17475151
/x/

>don't forget your dice
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.