[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for an old Flash Point-&-Click horror game I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1433534450556.gif (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433534450556.gif
498 KB, 500x500
So back when I was still a kid, I used to play those free games on one of those free game sites (that, I recall, has since been taken down). The name is on the tip of my tongue tho but oh well.

Anyway, there was this one game I never finished because something that was about to happen was too terrifying for me. Basically, it was this point and click horror game where some guy investigates an abandoned house where, after reading journal entries and or other clues in the house, learns that it was once owned by a man who committed murder-suicide by killing himself and two other poeple (either his friends or a friend and his wife) because he went crazy studying something, I think related to the human psyche. I dunno, all I recall is I thought the reason why he went crazy was stupid.

So you explore the entire house, there's this one locked door in the centre of the main room in the house (the kitchen), that you aren't able to enter. Then, after exploring every inch of the house and completing every single puzzle, you are taken back to the kitchen where you face the door in the middle of the room, where, all of a sudden, you hear very loud and very fast running towards the door from the inside, and just before it could open I shut the game off out of pure terror and never played it again.

I've regretted doing so for so long but I've never been able to find the game again, even when the site was still up.

Does this ring any bells with any of you guys? If someone here remembers this game and can tell me the name of it and where to find it (or at least a let's play of it so I can see what happens), I'll be happy.
>>
>>17474192
Sounds like Exmortis
>>
Sounds like King Come Down
>>
>>17474192
You might be slight mis-remembering Goliath the Soothsayer.
>>
>>17474519
It's totally exmortis. Loved that game. Didn't finish playing it because I got really into finishing the dark cut games. Oh man I need to go play that now
>>
Since we're digging up old point-and-click games, I'm hoping someone can help me remember one from the early 2000's (I think). I haven't played it since 2005 and if I recall it was on Newgrounds. It's a flash animated point-and-click game where you play as a ghost and you travel around the map to different areas, interacting with the environment in different ways. Does anybody remember this game? I believe it was simply titled "Ghost".
>>
>>17478200
Was this the one where you have to find out who you are and how you died? I think I remember this but I don't know what it was called.
>>
>>17478552
Yeah I think that's what it was about.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.