[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MITD 15.March.2016-Winter Laake "Rise of Black Magic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14
File: MITD-Logo-Vulcan.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
MITD-Logo-Vulcan.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
ListenLIVE: http://live.darkmatterradio.net:8303/stream
DMDN:
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/
MITD:
http://midnightinthedesert.com/winter-laake/

GUEST/TOPIC:
Winter Laake is a Satanic Philosopher and an unapologetic black magic practitioner. He is the author of ten books and thirty screenplays including The Esoteric Web, Book Of Black Magic, and The Satanic Paradigm. Winter is also a musician and a remote-viewer of crimes, including the enigmatic Elisa Lam case. His view of Satanism deviates from ego driven tropes, which is common in the Satanic culture into what he calls a ‘Satanic Consciousness’. This being that Satanism is evil and that mankind is inherently evil. Thus Satanism is a reflection of what mankind truly is, evil…
>>
>>17473865
Tonights guest is a raging faggot. Tumblr snowflake
>>
File: Winter-Laake2 male hooker.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Winter-Laake2 male hooker.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
You are right, this is him here
>>
File: John Laake=happyGY..jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
John Laake=happyGY..jpg
42 KB, 720x720
or here even better
>>
File: John Laake with nazi flag-1..jpg (32 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
John Laake with nazi flag-1..jpg
32 KB, 540x540
here as a Nazi sympathizer
>>
Are you still trying to make this show happen? Give it up.
>>
>>17473989
i'm sure any sympathies are "ironic"
>>
>>17473989
Is that really him? Post that to ballgag in the heather thread.
>>
>>17474064
>Is that really him? Post that to ballgag in the heather thread.
yes that's him from his fb page
>>
File: John Laake-nazi flag-2.jpg (58 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
John Laake-nazi flag-2.jpg
58 KB, 720x960
also him here
>>
"giving into your dark impulses is totally awesome but not too dark, guys, okay, cause that's like bad. like, you should only do the good kind of bad."
>>
>>17473989
Fake.
>>
File: John Laakie-nazi flag-3..jpg (60 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
John Laakie-nazi flag-3..jpg
60 KB, 720x960
Winter Laake – "The Rise of Black Magic" - Heather's friend/guest.
(him-cat-nazi flag)
>>
>>17474091
>Fake.
check your self on his fb page front photo, scroll down and you find more
>>
>>17473964
why a pic from 20 years ago? cause he's much fatter now?
>>
>>17474091
>Fake.
from his web page go to his fb page and you will see:
http://www.winterlaake.com/
>>
File: Capture.png (313 KB, 468x494) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
313 KB, 468x494
>>17474105
>>
>>17474112
>why a pic from 20 years ago? cause he's much
fatter now?
EVIL=SATANIC=FAG=FAT... PIG ...hahaha , LOL
>>
>>17474119
I don't know what fb page you looking at.
I looked at one from his web page:
>>
Paging theONE.

Paging theONE.

We have a Heather Wade thread that you are needed in.
>>
"i know a persian woman who could bring down a jet"

lol
>>
File: Capture.png (37 KB, 794x443) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
37 KB, 794x443
>>17474135
>>
This guest is welcome to use his black magic powers to squeeze shit from my ass and Heather will do the reading from it.
That's what I think of theirs magic powers !
>>
>>17474143
I started here on MITD page:

from there go to his web site and to his fb
>>
>>17474153
I did. Look at the url in my screen shot.
>>
>>17474143
>>>17474135 (You)
That link worked for me when highlighting and google it, NOT sure why you have problems
>>
>>17474129
yes
>>
>>17474117
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Winter_laake

Fucking hilarious!
>>
Heather is claiming to be a High Priestess Witch,
she must be VERY lousy 'witch' since she was complaining on Bellgab forum
that she can not find descent,quiet,clean apartment to live in and she had
some old women beating her up or regular basis.
What kind 'witch' is that-?, must be shitty one, right Heather ?

Small sample of posts by Heater's Wade aka (Redacted) on Bellgab Forum:

1)."...and the batshit, homeless, toothless lady who continues to harass me every time
I go to the store. >:(

2)."Crazy homeless methheads harassing me when I go out for anything. I've had it.
My mistake for going out for a sandwich; I'm annoyed. >:(
Had to call the cops, again, which annoys me too.

3)."If I ever disappear, it's because the crazy homeless lady finally killed me. :o "

4.(Redacted) aka -Heather Wade-
"I will do just that. Thanks for the thoughts. If you guys were here, you'd understand.
But, hey, I made a mistake and moved to a shitty place.
I'm not the first or last to make such a mistake.
Workin on fixing it. Annoyed, but finding the good to be found."

5.(Redacted)
"I'm ready to put my kitty in my backpack and go walking. North.
I. Swear. To. God.
I've called the whole world looking... I'm wore out, injured, and no closer to having a decent place to live.
The only option for me is County Mental Health Case Management Services, and, well, I don't feel good about it.
Looked at three places yesterday. All were scary. Gotta keep looking.
I'm so lost. This is way beyond annoying. Universe: Help!"

6.(Redacted)
"I can't volunteer. I live below the poverty line and I am too busy surviving everyday."

Looks like Heather is a 'witch' that has CURSE and HEX put on her,...lol...haha
>>
>>17474215
who cares
>>
>>17474160
>I did. Look at the url in my screen shot
Did you managed to find his fb ?
>>
she's asking if she can curse the internet trolls who hate her
>>
>>17474219

See >>17474143
>>
>>17474216
>who cares
Many people do.
You don't that's fine with me, I'm pointing out that her claim to be High Priestess Witch HAD & HAS absolutely NO any help in her life, she is FULL of her cat's shit.

Only think she was successful is to drive to the ground MITD show from 43-45 radio stations to 8-10 that are left now.
BRAVO Heather the 'witch' .... hehehehe lololol
>>
>>17474230
did you went to MITD site first and try from there, it work for me 100%
>>
>>17474240
he's not logged in so it's not going to work
>>
this guy is an idiot, i'm done.
>>
>>17474219
>>17474230
i know youre trolling, but damn how hard is it to search his name?

/Winter-Laake-157509841020189/

This guys an idiot, earlier he said that "if someone kills someone they are going to die themselves" or something to this line. Has he never heard of unsolved serial killers?
>>
File: Capture.png (64 KB, 1012x538) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
64 KB, 1012x538
>>17474252
>>
>>17474242
>he's not logged in so it's not going to work
You don't need to be 'logged in' to go to MITD home page and to go from there to guests web sites:

MITD Home Page: http://midnightinthedesert.com/winter-laake/
>>
>>17474252
>i know youre trolling,
What d'fuck you mean that I'm trolling, I'm trying to help.
FUCK OFF !!
>>
>>17474234
>>17474215
I don't even know what to make of this, first of all "witch craft" in the Golden Dawn system is not really accepted, there is a heretical order of golden dawn witches, but they dont title themselves as "high priestesses" Im wondering how experienced she really is, or if shes making this up on the fly.
>>
wait a sec... the guest can remotely view what happened to elisa lam and /x/ is complaining...??
>>
>>17474252
>i know youre trolling,

>>17474261
>What d'fuck you mean that I'm trolling, I'm trying to help.
>FUCK OFF !!

OK, OK - I think I send "FUCK OFF" post to the wrong person....haha
I'm Very Sorry ... :):)
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (287 KB, 1188x998) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
287 KB, 1188x998
>>17474257
>>17474261
nice b8
>>
>>17474264
>but they dont title themselves as "high priestesses"
But Heather just did on air said that she is "high priestess"

>>17474264
>Im wondering how experienced she really is,

>>17474215
That's why I quoted her's posts from bellgab to illustrate that she is Full of Shit 100%.
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 558x544) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33 KB, 558x544
>>17474275
>>
>>17474290
>Full of Shit 100%.
Yeah I'm agreeing simply on her single statement that she is a "golden dawn high priestess witch". That does not exist anywhere but in Heathers head.

The forum posts only confirm it.
>>
File: Capture.png (79 KB, 1181x277) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
79 KB, 1181x277
>>
This is quote from guest web site, Mr. Flaake

"If you would like a very real and down to earth psychic reading
from Winter Laake, which will be accurate and true, then look no further."

He charges ONLY $65 for his bullshit.
>>
>>17474297
ok, my bad, i didn't see the facebook link on his page because i wasn't going to allow scripts on his site. Checked the source and yes its the link you posted. I just searched his name in google
>>
>>17474309
haha, that's fucking funny - Thanks anon
>>
>>17474314
>$65

top fucking kek.
Some of the readers over in /div/ are spooky fucking accurate and they do it for free.

What a tool.
>>
>>17474317
>ok, my bad, i didn't see the facebook link on his page because i wasn't going to allow scripts on his site. Checked the source and yes its the link you posted. I just searched his name in google
I'm glad that it worked out :)
>>
Do you have a direct link to the Nazi flag photos of the guest?
>>
>>17474344
>Do you have a direct link to the Nazi flag photos of the guest?
Not direct link, but you can get that very easy from his facebook page, topless photo that is included here is his front fb photo,
rest you have to scroll down on his fb page to year 2015 and 2014.
He was born in Germany as far I remember reading.
>>
>>17474366
>but you can get that very easy from his facebook page

Here we go again...
>>
>>17474344
>Do you have a direct link to the Nazi flag photos of the guest?
But I think I just found only the 3 photos I posted here, but I did not explore 100% of his fb, that was enough for me to know who I'm dealing with.
>>
Ok.

The Facebook account linked on his site says "sorry but this content is not available".

The Facebook account shown here >>17474275 doesn't have any Nazi flag photos.

So it's bullshit unless someone can post a direct link to a facebook post(s) of his. If you can't post facebook links directly because of the spam filter then put the direct links in a pastebin.
>>
So Heather just got confirmation from her guest that she is evil witch.
Art great job getting her on the show, unless you Art are also satan your self
then it is understandable you attraction to Heather, the Dark Evil High Priestess Witch.
>>
>>17474384
OK fucking last time !!!
go to MITD WEB SITE HOME PAGE here:

you will see tonight's guest faggot photo and link to his web site, on his web site go in right top corner to his fb page - and play with it by scrolling down.
>>
>>17474410
Yup, the Nazi flag photos are easy to find on his FB unless you're a complete retard.
>>
>>17474410

OK. Last time. Read this: >>17474297
>>
>>17474414
>OK. Last time. Read this:
OK. Last time. Read this:
FUCK YOU in the ARMpit you dogshit troll.
I hope you for real loose your senses...and when you really will need any kind of help from others -
you will get no help from good people and that evil people will take you for the fucking evil ride with their false advise.
>>
>>17474504
You can't post direct links because there aren't any. You have rused me. I got it. Now fuck off.
>>
File: what in the fuck.png (175 KB, 735x600) Image search: [Google]
what in the fuck.png
175 KB, 735x600
Hoaxland is getting more deranged by the night. He's not even going to be on on two months.
>>
>>17474541
He's too booty blasted over Trump (again) to do a show.
>>
This guest Winter Faake is twisting and turning truth like a slimy snake.
That’s how evil works, it mixes truths with lies.

It is very typical for evil, it has no respect and no alliance to it self, it will destroy it self from with in.
Evil is speaking against evil - very typical tactic to confuse and to attract to it self the naive ones,and when they enter their realms to posses them and to destroy them.
And this guest is very prime example of it.
>>
>>17474525
>You can't post direct links because there aren't any. You have rused me. I got it. Now fuck off.
I never promised to post to give you direct links you moron.
I give you links to web sites, for intelligent person that would be enough.
Do your own home work fuckhead.
>>
File: Literally retarded.jpg (209 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Literally retarded.jpg
209 KB, 1366x768
>>17474525
The direct link is in the photo.
>>
>>17474258
not logged into facebook, retard
>>
>>17474579

>John not Winter

So it's not even him.
That's not the account that's link on his website.
Thanks for the ruse cruise. You got me.
>>
>humanity is evil
So he's taken the basics of Freudian psychology and twisted it into satanism. Satanism is the worship of the ego, or the self. He seems to warp even what he professes to believe in.
>>
>>17474587
That's linked directly from his webpage linked to on the MITD website. You're just straight up trolling now you retard.
>>
>>17474600

See this: >>17474297
>>
>>17474587
all your bait is weak. if you're playing with idiots, it doesn't count when you fool them.
>>
>>17474587
>So it's not even him.
>That's not the account that's link on his website.
>Thanks for the ruse cruise. You got me.
he uses two names John and Winter
>>
So Heather maybe your guest knows when you will die because he knows that the hopes and wishes you Heather had for George N. and for Alex J. to die - to have suicide happen, to have heart attack on air --- that this will turn as a KARMA against you....hmmmm , funny how that works in life Heather.......
>>
>>17474581
>not logged into facebook, retard
you know how very easy is to start facebook account,man.
you don'y have to be active on it but you will be able to view and post if you like other fb pages
noting to BE scared about
>>
Listening to C2C now , George is classy act.
He is just talking to a caller and caller is talking that he is listening to C2C since Art Bell,
and George said "yes... Art start it" , caller said something and George said ..."I got this job because of him" ...isn't that classy answer...
I think it is.
George could easily guide the conversation away from Art, and pay no compliment to Art.
You can say whatever you like about George but he is not that bad as a human,
yes he goofs shit on air, so is fucking Heather dumb like a bell ass useless witch.
>>
Love this exchange:
"Heather is a Golden Dawn High Priestess. WTF???"

"Yeah she said it a few weeks ago. It's not the old English Golden Dawn that Crowley was in. It's some bullshit dilettante San Francisco "wicca" Golden Dawn that she took courses in. Instead of going to real school, I guess."

hahaha,...yeah, luck of schooling got Heather sex-phone job....hehe
>>
>>17474704
>>not logged into facebook, retard
>you know how very easy is to start facebook account,man.
>you don'y have to be active on it but you will be able to view and post if you like other fb pages
>noting to BE scared about
I'm not sure if you fucking with me or not, but I have good nature and like to help people if I can,..
so in case you really are not on FB and don't know that you don't have to give any fucking info about your self, just the basic info they need to sign in.
If you are fucking with me - let the goats that Heather makes soap from their cum fuck you in your arm pit.
>>
Just found out Heather's wiccan name "Golden Goat Lovin Witch" , hehe :)
>>
Too bad you never posted a direct link to the facebook pages with the guest's nazi flags, theONE. People were willing to call in and ask about it but wanted proof.

I had posted the pics to #dmtalk and they were upset by what they saw but they wanted proof before they started calling in.

The facebook account that's linked to his site has been "not available" for awhile. The other facebook account under his name that comes up when you Google his name was abandoned in June 2014 and doesn't show any Nazi flags.

You posted a screen cap showing that the account name was for John and not Winter but you said that they were the same person. I couldn't find that account searching so I couldn't confirm if John and Winter were the same person.

People on #dmtalk wanted to call in and bust the guest out live on air but they wanted proof first and I didn't have any.

Proof was some anonymous person posting three unsourced pics on 4chan. Plus the name was different.

I guess John and Winter really were different people. You got me, theONE but no one called in because they wanted proof.

You are truly a cancer, theONE.
>>
Cry me a fucking river - YOU are full of Heather's goat's shit !!
If you and the morons on #dmtalk could not find and access his Web Site via MITD Web Site
and his FB page from his Web Site then you and #dmtalk don't deserve to see the nazi photos or any other of his gay photos.
There is plenty of proof on the net that he was using both names, John Laake and Winter Laake,
but you are to stupid to find it.

You are just fucking jealous of my ability to show that Art and Heather have no clue
what they are doing with MITD show...and that's the reason MITD show is ...sewer storage tank.
And George Noory is laughing his ass off at your disaster...and in mean time...
George is collecting 1/2 million dollars /year...so suck on that Art and Heather.

I'm done replying to you, you are not intelligent enough.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.