[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post evidence that the paranormal is just in your head.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
ITT: post evidence that the paranormal is just in your head.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/out-the-ooze/201507/why-some-people-see-ghosts-and-other-presences

http://listverse.com/2013/09/30/10-scientific-explanations-for-ghostly-phenomena/
>>
OP, first you must post indisputable proof you are not a troll.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 294x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 294x313
>>17473623
Listen troll this is bait and you are a cancer but I will bite.

First your sources are neither conclusive nor even regarded as factual science

Second all of your sources "disproof" has been disproven as not disproof at all.
Bottom line is the paranormal cannot be quantified by science. So trying to say "huurr duurr" post some proof or its all in your head marks you as a retarded faggot pleb.
Think on this the military has a whole file on high ranking members and their experiences with ghosts.
Go tell a combat colonel what he saw "was in his head"
>>
>>17473645
If I were a troll I would have posted this image and started calling you all schizophrenics and psychopaths without posting any evidence
>>
>>17473623
It's not good for you here. I want to help, just go away somewhere else. Nobody wants you here. You're not liked. Remember what that feels like? You have no friends here. You're alone. Go away from here where nobody likes you, and stay away.
>>
Le epic im a master baiter meme
>>
File: hehe.png (696 KB, 1336x1056) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
696 KB, 1336x1056
>>17475510
similarly, i cant tell you the pattern means something but its there:

genocided peoples that believed in dragons:
-pagans
-native americans
-muslims
-jews
-vietnamese
-japanese
-mayan
-incan
-europe ww2
-london blackplague
-muslims again

false flag attacks started by christians:
- poland, ww2 <confirmed>
- wagon raids, pagans <confirmed>
- gulf of tonkin vietnam war <confirmed>
- 9/11, war of terror <confirmed>
- fake scalping of british? american indian genocide
- perl harbor (at least they knew about the attacks 7 days before)
- maybe, just maybe...crusades against muslims were false flagged
>>
>>17473699
>cannot be quantified by science
You do realize, everything else in this universe IS quantifiable by science, so what does that tell you. Get out of your mind before insanity kicks in.
>>
>>17473699
>Bottom line is the paranormal cannot be quantified by science.
Science is just a description of the world around us, so it is open to scientific investigation, as is everything.
Also:
>Go tell a combat colonel what he saw "was in his head"
Why would some guy's experience in the military make his story more believable? If anything, I'd say the fact he chose to kill people for a living and has probably seen his best friends all get blown up makes it much more likely it was all in his head!
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 919x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 919x656
Normal reality is all just in your head too OP
>>
>>17475546
>>17475587
You do realize that many things that are scientifically verifiable today weren't in the past and people who believed the unverified at the time we're considered crazy? Bacteria comes to mind.

It's a matter of measurement and the inability od material sciences to do so.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.