[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 Vultures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: vultures.jpg (14 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
vultures.jpg
14 KB, 300x210
What does it mean when you've seen 3 vultures just hanging around? My friend has seen several groups of 3 vultures in the past during the weeks of close relatives dying. Yesterday she saw another group of 3 and her grandmother is getting very ill so she sees it as a sign that it is her time very soon. We're just trying to see if there's a connection or if there is a deeper meaning and she should worry.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Are you familiar with a rat king, Anon?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king_(folklore)

Or familiar with ill-omens of animals dying together or in large groups?
>pic related

I mean, signs can mean differently to different people. But the general consensus is that these signs are typically not... happy ones.
>>
File: sofa_king_0wls.jpg (66 KB, 652x487) Image search: [Google]
sofa_king_0wls.jpg
66 KB, 652x487
>>17473630
>Are you familiar with a rat king, Anon?

Three owls on a sofa is a Sofa King, cool ain't it?
>>
>>17473612
Have you heard the Greek myth of the 3 Fates? There's these three millennia-old hags in the underworld that have been sewing together your sock since birth. And once they' re about to finish the sock, there is a small thread sticking out. Supposedly, when you die, that is because one of the Fates cut the thread.
Sorry it's just the issue of associating the number three with SO MANY OTHER THINGS
>>
>>17473630
I've never heard of a rat king before this but I have heard of animals dying together. More or less whenever she see birds that stand out to her she gets a feeling of dread or worried. Even single birds crowing or chirping unusually will catch her attention now and see them as a warning.

>>17473639
I have heard of that before. I know so many things are associated with 3's, but they're usually omens right? I'm assuming these are just warnings of her family dying, just wondering if there's a chance it could mean more.
>>
>>17473637
I love this picture!
>>
>>17473637
Yeah, it's sofa king cool Anon. Sofa king cool...
>>
>>17473612
It means Shere Khan is nearby.
>>
>>17473612
Hey anon. I've had some strange shit happen involving birds so thought I'd share.

Last year I kept getting visited by birds.

First, a seagull would wait for me in the carpark and try to follow me into work. Literally follow me on foot. It would attack the windows/automatic door in an attempt to get in. Security would shoo it away but it'd just run off then come back. It would also sit on the window ledge on the 2nd floor and watch me through the window.

At the same time, at home, a crow started appearing at my back door. It would appear at random times during the day and just stand there, looking in through the glass door. It did this for about a week... then the dog caught it...

I'd not seen the crow there, so when I let the dog out for a piss it went straight for it. It mangled the bird. I tried to stop it, but by the time I got there the bird was dead. I picked up the bird with a shovel and threw it on top of a wall, ready to bin it later. I went back later.. it was gone.

The next day...

I'd just woken up and was about to let the dog out when I see, standing at the back door, the dead fucking crow. It was the same bird. It looked fucked. It's feathers were all ruffled and I'm pretty sure one of it's eyes were white.

We stood there looking at each other for a minute. It pecked the window as if to say.. "let me in". Fuck dat. I got ready and shit and when I came back the crow was gone. Creepy fucking shit. Anyway..

I went on an internet hunt afterwards, looking into the meaning of visitations by birds. I thought they were the harbingers of death. Turns out it's the opposite. Birds, especially in 3's, bring good luck. Supposedly.

Anyway the seagull fucked off one day and the zombie crow was never seen again after that morning.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>17473739
Damn u beat me to it haha
>>
I dunno I see like nine vultures every couple weekends. I mean Isis is associated with the vulture and she means fertility and good fortune.
There really intelligent birds maybe they just want to chill around you.
>>
>>17473838
Do you have anymore information on how they're associated with good luck? I don't see how death is "good luck" unless you see it as her family members are finally done struggling.

There was this one other time she told me about with a bird where I was with her. We had gone to a friend of a friend's house that was supposedly haunted. I definitely saw and felt something when we were there, but besides that point she saw a bird that would freak out every time we mentioned going into the basement and then when we were actually down there she said it sounded like the bird was right outside the window. None of us remember seeing this'bird, she said she didn't want to freak us out more. But as soon as we saw a shadow figure in the basement she said the bird shut up and disappeared.
>>
>>17473926
Well what are we going to do now, then?
>>
Le epic schizo roleplay meme
>>
>>17475329
>There really intelligent birds

Yes, they are. I bet they'd even know that that should be they're.
>>
>>17475329
If they mean fertility, then thinking in a sense of reincarnation, then could they be delivering one's soul to its next body?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.