[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >age 24 >sitting at home playing starcraft >wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: isis34.jpg (476 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
isis34.jpg
476 KB, 620x413
>be me
>age 24
>sitting at home playing starcraft
>wondering if this is all my life will amount to
>knock at my door
>mysterious man in black
>tl:dr invites me to join Illuminati

Where will my life take me now? I'm going to live for all my bros who never will amount to anything to society
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZO5muOKas
>>
File: that-happened.jpg (221 KB, 1063x574) Image search: [Google]
that-happened.jpg
221 KB, 1063x574
>>17473188
>>
>>17473188

PREPARE your anus i hear the Illuminati like to have gay sex orgys
>>
Illuminati are followers of the Anunnaki as gods.

Isis is Inanna. The Daughter of Nanna who is the son of Enlil. And Enlil is the son of Anu.

They worship Archon Aliens. This is what he mystery schools are all about.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>17473240
Where are the archons now?
>>
File: 1409198301731.png (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1409198301731.png
17 KB, 500x375
>>17473188
>terrorist imagery detected
>>
>>17473307
They went home and left us with Dominion over the Earth.

The Illuminati are the Priest Class and Societal Engineers.

Which means they try to run things how they think their gods would want. Meaning they try to keep as slaves and controlled because they are expecting them to return eventually.
>>
>>17473240
Man fuck you and your bullshit.

Illuminati is soul transformation. You sell it at some point with their devilish contracts that keep you safe. and property. Mer Aph Ka
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.