[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ I need some advice, around 16 miles from where I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hello /x/ I need some advice, around 16 miles from where I live there Is a rather large abandoned farm yard. The reason it was abandoned is a child of 12 fell from the top of one of the large hopper silos and because of the lack of any safety rails the owner was put away for manslaughter and criminal negligence. I became interested in this location after walking around and discovering strange things going on. Such as, ribbons tied onto places, and then removed later. When I got interested I decided too camp in a near by forest for a week with a friend and we saw that at night people seem too congregate there for about half an hour at a time at 12:15am and 3:20am (sometimes not at this time, but always at the other)

What could these people be doing? Could it be a cult thing or just a strange type of meeting? Maybe people who are looking too buy the farm? Should I confront them? I plan on going for a look this weekend and will provide pics.

Thanks for your time.

Pic is the forest near by
>>
>>17472908
>ribbons
it's pretty common for people to tie ribbons to things as a memorial
>people gathering
maybe to mourn the dead 12 year old?
>>
When did the child die?
>>
>>17472922
At 03:15 and only 6 or so people. The kid died 15 years ago, I forgot too mention
>>
>>17472957
I've been told 2001 by locals but also been told 2003 so I'm not too sure
>>
>>17472908
Yeah probably nothing good is going on. Don't confront them and don't go back there
>>
>>17475174
>ribbon tying creeper from the woods detected
>>
>>17475255
Kek'd
>>
OP report here, I've talked too a few people and I seem too suspect paganism
>>
OP, seriously. It's "to". To.
>>
>>17475524
Dyslexia problems man :(
>>
>>17475505
Paganism is positive, good, connecting with the Earth. It's not, say, destructive or nefarious ,etc, like freemason fucktards or sinister scientologists, that kind of thing.
Pagans/Wiccans celebrate Earth energy. Some confuse pagan with Satanism. They are completely different.

But are you sure that it is not a SKINWALKA?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.