[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communication with spirits and becoming in touch with psychic powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n5yrabPxGm1ryzhzyo1_500.png (72 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5yrabPxGm1ryzhzyo1_500.png
72 KB, 500x647
Hi /x/.
Let me start by saying this is not roleplaying. And this is 100% serious. A few old fag may remember me from on and off again the past couple years. And I come here again to ask about the said subject. My room mate is capable of seeing and communicating with spirits, and unfortunately I cannot. The problem is he refuses to use his abilities. I would like to learn to have the same powers as him, and perhaps have him train me or join me eventually.
I performed the pic related ritual a few years ago when the whole esoteric America was happening. And it worked. Many weeks of nightmares and sightigs before he settled down. To this day any one who touches his bottle will have nightmares full of symbols and messages. How can I communicate with the demon and other spirits, and learn to see them? I have a stone blessed by a witch, the demon in a bottle, red candles , and a few animal skulls
Tl;Dr: want to learn to see and talk to ghost better
>>
>>17471948

Raise your energy potential so you can create stronger connections.
>>
>>17471972
How can one do that?
>>
>>17472049

Undergo an intense ritual that requires a vast amount of willpower. For example, fasting. Intake water only. Meditate all the while you can. Focus on increasing your heart rate without activating any muscles or breathing heavily.
>>
>>17472238
That's interesting. So by fasting and only drinking water and heavy meditating I can get more in touch?
>>
>>17472333

In a nutshell. Ignoring the hunger while meditating and doing the exercise will give you tolerance and focus. Getting distracted could be disastrous for you.

The exercise is what will increase your energy potential. Increasing your heart rate without any physical activity requires no small amount of energy.

Don't go overboard and give yourself a heart attack though. Think stamina over strength for this exercise. Bring it just over a jogging pace and hold it.

A breathing increase should only reflect a need for more oxygen and not an effort to increase the heart rate.

There are different things to do for strength.
>>
>>17471948
Ghost stay around something like one hour before we get them a new body.
You won't earn anything by training that.
>>
>>17471948

I don't know about any standard way to do that, but after practicing Falun Gong for 10+ years I had no problem doing this stuff once I tried.

So yeah, raise your energy levels and increase your sensitivity and awareness I guess.
>>
>>17472490

Not true. Some people have waited since way back in prehistory and are still not reincarnated because other people are more important than them.
>>
>>17472531
Well, that's true, when you get impregnate by a dead or you impregnate a dead, it will and you will stay along some years more. A lot a years more.
But hey, nobody is stupid enough to fuck a ghost... And humans always accept to quit who they love without any problem, huh?

That kind of problems comes from you humans.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.