[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ make of the voynich manuscript?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: f84v-next-to-f78r.jpg (434 KB, 1394x1078) Image search: [Google]
f84v-next-to-f78r.jpg
434 KB, 1394x1078
What does /x/ make of the voynich manuscript?
>>
>>17471856
early avant garde art or a conscious hoax
>>
>>17471856
I make salads. Word salads. In which words aren't words, but random strings of letters. And I find the pages which actually have salads the most tasty
>>
>>17471856

Its a flora/fauna guide to a roleplaying game for very rich cunts who lived hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>17471890
Kind of this actually.
>>
>>17471945
I thought it was an edible cook book, as you can see from my previous post in this topic.
>>
anons, pay attention please...

the Voynich has been decoded, they are still in the process of deciphering the entire thing, but it is conclusively a nature treatise in an encoded near east or asian language (probably).

Not spooky, just hard to read.
>>
>>17471967
"has been decoded", any proof on that?
>>
>>17471985

Yes, many. It was a moron that jewed a king for buying this shit.
>>
>>17471967
Sauce?
>>
>>17471990
Yahoo! for the name of the king that bought that shit.

Yahoo! the name of the illuminatus who sold that shit
>>
>>17471856
i bet u if they fed the voybnch manuscribe into the world's most powerful super computer and it like computed it's seekrit language at the speed of sound and produced a transcrpipt that popped out of the printer after like 50 years of non stop decrptying it would be one sentense long and say "DUDE WEED lmao :D"
>>
>>17471967
[citation needed]
>>
>>17472233
Will?

Can?!
>>
>>17471856
i look at it all the time and have several theories on it
it was likely authored at this castle in italy as one of the illustrations outlines the general structure of the building.
most of the plants depicted can be found in the same region and relative nearby areas.
the VMS is likely the product of an alchemist, astronomer, "wise man" in the kings court.
ive been fanatical about the book for quite some time now and study it on my tablet when i can.
this reference edition has assisted me greatly: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/complete-voynich-manuscript/id1072915636?mt=11
>>
File: voynich HQ.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
voynich HQ.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>17472400
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.