[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spirit Keeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1236288642785.jpg (150 KB, 440x578) Image search: [Google]
1236288642785.jpg
150 KB, 440x578
How many of you have heard of Spirit Keeping or Spirit Spouse?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse
I've seen several people online saying they'll bind you to a spirit with reviews saying it's real.
Would you ever have one bind to you for eternity?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17471549
Whats the point? Why? And why should anyone trust someone who binds spirits. Is this some kind of spiritual slavetrade?
>>
>>17471560
More like a partnership.
>>
http://www.creepyhollows.com/imnew.html
This is like some Pokemon shit!
>>
>>17471601
Ohh shit it is. Collecting them wow. Gonna catch em all.

But with prizes that go up to 1000$+ it stinks very scammy.
>>
>>17471549
Op do you have a pokespirit?
>>
I 'bought' my first spirit off ebay. It's probably a hoax, but I still treat her with respect. I say bought because spirit keeping is just that. It's taking care of a spirit. They aren't bought like slaves. Even if you buy their vessel it doesn't mean they'll do your bidding.
>>
>>17471549
Huh, I didn't know this was a thing. I think I did it myself somewhat on accident, although I did have a specific idea in mind when it happened. Not that it happened in an exact instant, or I didn't notice an exact time, it definitely seemed like a process. So far so good. I wouldn't mind spending eternity with her, in fact I'd really enjoy it. Though, 4 years is paltry compared to eternity, I honestly don't know how I'm going to feel down the line.

What happens when someone who's bound to a spirit dies? That kind of seems like a point where how I feel about her could possibly change.
>>
>>17474093
Have you felt their presence of you spirit since you bought it?
How long have you had it?
>>
>>17474093
Can you communicate with the spirit or are these pokespirits just expensive trinkets with extra placebo?
>>
>>17471707

Power is in believing. The more it cost, the more they believe, the more power it has in their lives. I wouldn't buy a fucking thing, but that's generally how it works.
>>
I bought 3 of them a couple of years ago and the vessels are sitting in my drawer. Kind of forgot about it, haven't ever felt anything really. Felt like I was talking to a rock.
>>
>>17475627
You killed your spirits son.
>>17475626
I've seen some stones go for almost five grand!
If people are willing to spend that much, I'm afraid I'm missing something.
Not to mention some have been on business for almost ten years now.
>>
So hoax or whats going on? I want to catch some pokespirits.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.