[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to get out of hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: the-inferno-canto-8-1.jpg (1 MB, 2283x1817) Image search: [Google]
the-inferno-canto-8-1.jpg
1 MB, 2283x1817
Is there a way to get out of hell?
>>
>>17471302
there's an exit door right next to the gates
>>
Depends on what you're talking about. The Abrahamic faiths? No. Assuming you're one of the ones who believes in hell rather than just being cut off from god/dying permanently without a soul.

I think certain sects have some variation where it's possible to leave hell if you repent hard enough and all, but you're not gonna find that in most modern sects of the Abrahamic faiths and will probably have to look up the old Canaanite pantheon where Yahweh comes from and older beliefs like theirs, Gnosticism, etc., for that sort of thing.
>>
>>17471302
In the Bible? John says Jesus will scourge hell and take all the good people with him, even good non-Christians I believe. Will try and find a source, pretty sure it's revelations.
>>
>>17471322

Wrong. That's what Jesus did after he died. He supposedly went to hell and conquered it and gave the people there the chance to find salvation in Christ because they all died before he was even born (and thus didn't have the chance to accept him as their savior and thus were doomed to hell fire forever) and he supposedly took the righteous with him when he came back three days later and ascended.
>>
>>17471322
It was Ephesians and no... I was wrong. From what I understand though and at the risk of sounding like a Cathar, seems like Earth IS Hell. The Devil will rule the world and God will control Jerusalem, I think he will literally be there with all the saved.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.