[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wake up with bruises What does it mean. Is there a spooky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I wake up with bruises
What does it mean.
Is there a spooky?
>>
OP taking beating off to extremes.
>>
>>17470940
Looks like the abduction squad let the interns do the anal probing . But hey they have to practice too.
>>
>>1747094
DEMANS ATTOCKING YOUR SHINS
>>
>>17470952
I love the daemons
>>
>>17470940
You're body is fat so when you roll around in your sleep your folds and rolls contort in a way that causes it to bruise?
>>
It's anemia dumb fucks. Suck more dick and get some iron OP
>>
More likely, you're malnourished
>>
Medfag here, you could have a serious blood condition. See a doc. If you think I'm trolling google unexplained bruising and look at medical sites, not paranormal ones. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17471696

Heh.
>>
>>17470940
sometimes after i hurt something it doesn't bruise for like 3-4 days, then it goes away really fast, maybe u bumped it in the last couple days?
>>
>>17470940
you probably tossed and turned into a wall or floor OP

tell your ghost bf Jamal to stop fucking with you so you can get some sleep

maybe if he didn't blow himself up he would still be with you and that it is over between you two and move on already ffs
>>
>>17470940

That's nothing. I once woke up with a terrible pain in my rectum and I had sleepwalked into Bill Cosby's bedroom. Thank god he was understanding and let it slide. Even gave me some free JellO products and a scholarship to a black college on my way out.
>>
>>17472373
sounds like a fun party, why wasn't I invited!?
>>
>>17470940
a bloodclot.
>>
>>17472373
A Mystery.
>>
>>17472383

It sure was. He also asked me to call him Ghost Dad during conversation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.