[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before last night I hadn't had a nightmare since I was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Before last night I hadn't had a nightmare since I was a child, but today I woke up from a genuinely startling dream.

I've already forgotten a lot of it but it was just at the end of a perfectly normal dream, I was in bed, and I look at a newspaper or something with an article about a mythical creature mothman/slenderman-esc thing that kills people while they're asleep, and then I turn to look at a childhood photo of myself pasted on my wall, and see the creature in the background of the photo, then I come to the immediate realization that I, myself, am dreaming, then I feel an intense pain in my back as if being stabbed.

Anybody else have any nightmares your brain clearly put some effort in?
>>
>>17470176
>slenderman pic
>instantly loses all credibility
Sorry but as we know for certain slenderman is fiction as we have the origins it really doesn't help your case.

That being said though yes, a friend of mine had a dream where I was stabbing him in his knees, I woke up spattered in blood but absolutely no wounds on me, it was like it was sprayed on me from several gashes, this happened 15 years ago.
>>
>>17470198
there's no slenderman in the pic, I just googled "kids at the park" because it was similar to the pic I dreamed of

The monster I dreamed of was like a hairless white dog thing
>>
>>17470176
My dreams do have some "le twists" that confuse even conscious self. I mean I'm usually open minded and I do have thoughts completely out of left field. But seriously some of the shit my mind comes up with is genius level and beyond my waking mind's creativity.
>>
>>17470176
>Anybody else have any nightmares your brain clearly put some effort in?

Anybody else clearly put some effort in searching the catalog? >>17403356
>>
>>17470219
I feel you one time I dreamed that I was at a summer camp run secretly by the Autobots and the deceptions showed up and w e to ride dirtbikes on a flying train.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.