[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /x/ Went hiking in a place called Valley of Fire outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1458018007866.jpg (46 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458018007866.jpg
46 KB, 960x540
Sup /x/

Went hiking in a place called Valley of Fire outside of Vegas. Took some pictures of the petroglyphs made by the natives over 4,000 years ago.

It all looks pretty normal, a few dudes chasing animals, a foot, a drawing of a spear and the atlatl (used to throw a spear more accurately). The most interesting drawing is the one right underneath the large drawing of a spear, which looks like a portal with a line drawn to it, and at the other end of the line some big ass beings, almost monster like.

Now, you could say they're just crude drawings of humans, but whoever drew this does not draw humans in this way as can be seen by their drawings of men holding their spears up high.
>>
File: 1458018038672.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458018038672.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
Here are some more drawings.

I also forgot to mention that I find it interesting that their is also clearly a ladder drawing there. Keep in mind this was 4,000 years ago. I know that they probably figured out how to make ladders from something by then, but the ladder goes up towards the portal. Maybe something symbolic?
>>
File: 1458018029424.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458018029424.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
These LOOK like ufo drawings, however I'm sort of inclined to believe that it's just a depiction of their pottery.
>>
>>17469714
Bumping for interest
>>
The way the circles are aligned inclines me to believe they're documenting the solar cycle
>>
>>17470217

So in that case, for one, how would they know this? Remember, this is in Nevada 4,000 years ago.

Also, if that's the case, why did they link the drawing of those two beings to the system?
>>
I'm a Vegas native and have yet to see this, thanks anon!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.