[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I made a post yesterday regarding a string of nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (11 KB, 339x356) Image search: [Google]
1.png
11 KB, 339x356
Hey /x/, I made a post yesterday regarding a string of nightmares and sleep paralysis that have been fucking with me since my move to Washington. Today, I found out that a lot of my co-workers all have had collective nightmares this past weekend, Three of them even had the exact same nightmare involving pygmy people kidnapping and murdering a family member of theirs.

Has anyone else experienced this recently? Anyone have any theories or ideas on this?
>>
>>17469405
Are you the bubbles nightmare anon?
>>
>>17469413
Nope.
>>
>>17469405
Where are you originally coning from? Maybe it's the spooky nature of Washington's forests. If your aren't used to dense woodlands you might be freaking yourself out. I live there too.
>>
>>17469425
Originally from Central Texas, and I lived in Florida for a few years before work brought me here. It has been a huge change in culture, climate, and paranormal weirdness compared to my home state.

I never really experienced a mass group of people collective having nightmares like this, especially if it's the exact same nightmare. I haven't lived here for very long (About a year) so I'm not too keen on the geographical significance or the history of the part I live in that might or might not have a play in it.
>>
>>17469405
RP RP RP RP RP RP
>>
>>17469405
Bad dreams are often games from Satan to toy with you, you should never narrate how satan toyed with you. Dreams can be tidings which affect people in their lives whether their past, present or near future. The nightmare of your colleagues and yours is a similar nightmare which the people of 9/11 had the day before the collapse of the twin towers. I suggest you to get safe and protect yourself and your family from a possible upcoming turmoil for example a race war which how you narrated your dream. Seek refuge to God and pray, live your life doing good that will suffice you.
>>
>>17470967
That sounds a bit far fetched. Any sources that talk about said victims having the same dream anon?
>>
>>17470967
I also forgot to mention that I never explained my own nightmares in the last thread - you may have me confused with another anon.
I'd be happy to share them if it helps.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.