[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I, pet goat 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: I'm a pet goat too.jpg (64 KB, 578x445) Image search: [Google]
I'm a pet goat too.jpg
64 KB, 578x445
Is this just entertainment or does it really have a hidden meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM [Embed]

I found a number of explanation videos but they all seem very biased towards the anti-christ and the end of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYT_620w-jQ [Embed]

Any suggestions on how to interpret things?
>>
>>17468654
it is the story about the mass awakening taking place right now every where around the world.
>>
>>17468670
But the explanation (I guess one of many) emphasizes that the Illuminati have succeeded in putting the anti-Christ into power.

So, is it more about "were all fucked" or "we can still avoid Armageddon"?
>>
>>17468697
>we can still avoid Armageddon

you will very soon know
>>
>>17468654
For FUCK'S SAKE get over that GODDAMNED VIDEO you ridiculous fucking morons. "OMG I SARD AN PYRAMID ON TV ITS HAPPENING"

I'm dead serious, when you wake up in the morning, how do you justify even drawing in a breath? How is it you can't watch even five minutes of pulp entertainment without being convinced it's the end of the fucking world?
>>
>>17468738
Because the world is currently falling apart. At least I crawled from under my rock, so yeah, I starting to awaken. I'm just not sure if I am awake enough or that I like what I see.

I find the video oddly creepy and I wonder if it really is a message, and from whom to who.
>>
>>17468697
yeah but the anti Christ is on the path of the devil and than he left it and open his eyes to the sun and becomes the real Christ it might be something to happen in the future.
the ice melt the land is not cold anymore love is here again the pyramid is sinking Illuminati death, than the religion fall apart
>>
The desire to find meaning in the minutia of pop culture is built upon a foundation of laziness.

The mysteries of the universe, from politics to physics, are all accessible. One might read Keynes General Theory of Employment, Bertrand Russell's Principia Mathematica, Buckminster Fuller's Grunch of Giants, Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent, Wilson's Prometheus Rising and Everything is Under Control, Jung's Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious or Psychology of the Unconscious, Frazier's Golden Bough, etc. and through this enter into a firm enough theoretical understanding of society to have a fairly good bead on what's going on. But that's a hell of a lot of work.

So, alternatively, they search hopefully for a method where they get to continue to indulge in their usual behaviors, and that the truths of our existence can be somehow ferreted out of secret messages in the popular entertainment they're already indulging in.
>>
>>17468831
Yo, you got a pretty decent library, son.
>>
>>17468872
I'm actually guilty of the same crime myself, I'm just lucky enough that my popular entertainment involves a lot of reading!
>>
File: 1455947007171.gif (114 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
1455947007171.gif
114 KB, 300x255
>>17468654
>"THE COMPANY

Based in the beautiful Laurentian mountains just north of Montreal, Canada, Heliofant is a nascent independent computer animation studio focused on creating experimental and challenging content. Bringing together artists from the fields of dance, music, computer animation and visual arts, the company is very interested in exploring the common ground that underlies many spiritual and philosophical traditions in a lyrical form.
You can contact us at :
[email protected]"

It's literally just art you stupid tinfoil fuckers. It's full of blatant religious and political imagery to make you think about stuff. Not hard to understand. Also that second video is cancerous and is everything that's wrong with beta males today that lack critical thinking skills.
>>
If you go to google earth and type in ''I, pet goat'', it brings you to CERN. Here's a video of CERN employees doing the Shiva ''Dance of destruction'' which was also in I, Pet Goat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc
>>
File: 1456368344385.gif (169 KB, 56x55) Image search: [Google]
1456368344385.gif
169 KB, 56x55
>>17469067
There is a meaning to IPGII

The sun/son will save us all
>>
>>17469067
It actually takes you to evolve and ascend in new jersey seems as though its been touched slightly by psychedelics imo. You've sparked my curiosity on this cern thing though please do tell more.
>>
>>17469538
Barak Obuma is actually ahriman in the flesh
>>
>>17469538
The catholic church is a phallic symbol. Sun dials

Saturn is the techno snake in the video.
>>
>>17469562
Aaand i remember why i tend to stray from /x/
>>
>>17468654
its just some shit some try hard made that has little meaning and is most poor depictions of basic religious symbols

a smurf dancing really thats the best you got for the destroyer who is the creation god entering his own dream before he wakes.a little insulting really.

also mixing hinduism into a clearly christian based message is messy and uneeded
>>
>>17469710
>ask to be redpilled
>be redpilled
>"lol, ur all weird!"
>>
>>17469758
>redpilled
HAAHAHAHAAAAAA
>>
>>17468654
Meaning of video explained by several people, all are correct in saying this is the antichrist.

>Its very biased towards the antichrist and the end of the world.

MFW, you're a stupid fucking cunt, go kill yourself.
>>
>>17468654

Aaah, I remember this video from way back when it was new.

Just look at what the artist himself has to say about it:
>I tried to be faithful to what I saw visually without necessarily understanding what the symbols were alluding to.

>I do not pretend to be an expert in symbology and am learning this as I go along. I do not claim any truth.

He fully admits he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. This is, literally, the textbook definition of "pretentious drivel".

As for the intended "correct" interpretation, he has something to say about that as well:
>There are many themes interwoven into the film, but the main story is about the crumbling away of the hierarchical world based on control and oppression, and the rising up of spiritual man, awake to his divine nature, free of intermediaries, fire in his eyes.
>>
>>17470055
Shut the fuck up, you ignorant cunt. The maker of the video is just a fucking tool, there are demonic spirits behind this shit, he said he had a VISION of the fucking symbols and shit, you moron.

Secondly, look at his fucking name, LOUIS LEFEVBRE. Say it out loud, you luc fevre fuck head.
>>
>>17470140

Oh so *I'm* the ignorant one for not swallowing this drivel? I'm pretty sure that's not how it works...

Here's how you pronounce the name by the way, not quite sure what you're getting at here.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6_YfaGnsHY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svedp5IL6oA
>>
>>17470140
>Say it out loud,
Why?

What does it meme?
>>
>>17470172
>>17470194

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L83UPhQJs0

Louis Lefebvre = LuCifer

Say it out loud, fuckheads.
>>
>>17471871

No, not even close.
>>
>>17471881
Go fuck your dad you ignorant cunt.

Louis Lefevre, say it in English not fucking french you stupid cunt. Now think about the video you stupid fuck head. Now put two and two together, you piece of shit.

???

Profit. Good girl. Fuck you.
>>
>>17471907

It's a French name, why the fuck would I say it any other way than it's intended?

Fuck you and your cultural appropriation.
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
They laugh at your gullibility [Embed]
>>
File: 2BSQkAj.jpg (490 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
2BSQkAj.jpg
490 KB, 1280x800
>>17469562
could be a crowned pregnant snake as well.
>>
>>17471907
desu in English it should sound more like Louis Lefever
>>
File: fr9934.png (1006 KB, 1277x739) Image search: [Google]
fr9934.png
1006 KB, 1277x739
>>17471907
you are trying too hard
>>
Looks like a art house animation to me LMAO at people here looking for some hidden meaning in something conceptualised to be weird
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.