[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /x/ help me find genuine magical symbols? And by "genuine"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 28300.jpg (75 KB, 587x452) Image search: [Google]
28300.jpg
75 KB, 587x452
Can /x/ help me find genuine magical symbols? And by "genuine" I don't mean it has actual proven effects or anything, just that it has a history of use by people who practice magic or shit like that (alchemy, witchcraft, any religion). I never know if the information I'm getting online is good, or shit thought up by gay neo-spiritualist mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>17468316
Check out the website sacred-texts and read the grimoires

If you want them to work you should make your own sigils to be imbued with personal psychic power
>>
>>17468316
if you don't know enough about the material that you can tell shit from shinola, you're really in no position to be asking for help. i'm not trying to be rude, but this shit can fuck you up if you're not studied enough to be ready for it.
>>
>>17468323
Wow, this is great. Thanks.

>>17468333
I don't go in for that shit. It may seem like I'm in the wrong place and I'm being disrespectful, but I just have a huge interest despite my doubt and scepticism. My interest is scholarly with no plans to apply anything practically.
>>
>>17468562
If you like sacred texts, I've been hosting a library for the last like three or four years that has a huge amount of historical occult material, from Crowley's unpublished Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection, to Manly. P. Hall's alchemical files, to Tibetan tantra, and a fuckton of grimoires:

>>17463383
>>
>>17468316
>I never know if the information I'm getting online is good, or shit thought up by gay neo-spiritualist mumbo jumbo.
Everything's new in some era.
>>
>>17468316

Google Enochian. Lots to read through.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.